TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Goals and Ambitions (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f126-goals-ambitions/)
-   -   losing track of your goal/s? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f126-goals-ambitions/t110611-losing-track-your-goal-s/)

livedreameatpraylove October 4th 2012 09:46 AM

losing track of your goal/s?

My ultimate goal is to pass NCEA level 3/ Year 13 with at least a merit endorsement. I want to be part of a Faculty of medicinal sciences. I want to be a Doctor/dentist/nurse. I want to go to places where help is extremely needed. I want to help other people, improving their overall well-being. I might sound like a determined person, knowing what I exactly want, and what I needed to do to achieve them. But recently, I started to lose faith. Faith to my bestfriend, closefriends, teachers, peers, and even to myself. Everything seems to perfectly normal but why do I feel so empty? How can I gain my optimistic side again? As far as I now im managing a healthy lifestyle. Am i preparing the wrong future for myself? >_< so many questions for my first..uhmmm..post(?).

Validity October 4th 2012 09:49 AM

Re: losing track of your goal/s?

Hey there, welcome to the site.
You sound like you have the same goals as me :P no joke. I want to be a doctor overseas in Papau New Guinea or somewhere where I can do some good :)

But, maybe you need to find the root of why you're losing your optimism, to see why you are losing faith.

I know that a few people here can give you advice but you're the one who needs to check and see if the options do anything.

Good luck,
Jay.

livedreameatpraylove October 4th 2012 10:19 AM

awww :) thats so cool!

now that i think about the source, this might sound ridiculous, but ever since I learnt that my bestfriend is going out with this guy secretly and they you know....did stuff they should have waited for, i started to lose my optimism and bubbly personality. Im affected cause we were really like sisters. I feel guilty cause her parents are so fond of me and they trusted me. I used to say to myself that its ok if she uses me as a scapegoat once, but more than 3 times?? T^T sooo sad. i should have said no, and explain to her what i feel but i cant. im courageous enough to slap a guy who teased/bullied her.
gyaaaah..cant believe im letting this happen to myself. when did i became so uhmmm sad? >_<
thanks for ur help!! and yes, God loves us!
P.S u reminded m to read my bible tonight. thanks a lot! <3 :D

Validity October 4th 2012 10:23 AM

That sucks. It's like me and my bestfriend, because her parents seperated and we were so close my mum is like her second mum, and T started smoking dope, partying with guys, getting drunk and experimenting (never actually losing virginity though, thank God) But it is still really bad.
So I know how that feels.

:) I'm glad I reminded you :) maybe we should talk more. We seem to have some things in common!

Jay.