TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Kingloon Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

I want to help her, but... - April 27th 2012, 05:23 AM

So my girlfriend and I are... Well, not sexually active, but we're active. Neither one of us wants to have sex yet. But I have a problem. So my girlfriend is very much into dry humping. I'm not. It hurts. My problem is, though, that I want her to feel as good as possible. Her vagina is very sensitive, so I can't finger her, and she won't let my hand go anywhere near her vagina when she's on her period, even if we're fully clothed. Her clit isn't as sensitive, so I can simulate that, but once again, if she's on her period... She's nervous whenever I go down on her, so it takes a while to get there. By the time shes warmed up to the idea, I've already been hurt for a bit. And when she's on her period, well... All bets are off. Is there something I can do so she still takes away a wonderful experience without having to dry-hump very much? I want to make her feel amazing about herself and her body by showing her how good she can feel...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I can't get enough

Name: Cheye

Re: I want to help her, but... - April 27th 2012, 05:50 AM

You need to talk to her, communication is key in any relationship. You need to tell her it hurts and maybe both for you can work on ways to enjoy each other in that way without either of you being uncomfortable or in pain.

Resident old person, back from much needed, multiple year hiatus.

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)
  Send a message via MSN to Tigerlily. Send a message via Yahoo to Tigerlily. Send a message via Skype™ to Tigerlily. 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Re: I want to help her, but... - April 27th 2012, 05:57 AM

You can't really force her if she isn't into it. It's obvious that she's into it, but some girls are just a bit more sensitive than others. If she's on her period, your best bet is to just leave the whole sex situation alone. Many woman, including myself, won't even consider doing anything sexual during that week. Communication is key, as the member above me said. Use it.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  Send a message via AIM to Harmony♥  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: I want to help her, but... - April 28th 2012, 12:43 AM

Well, I would let her know that dry humping hurts you, and start from there. Negotiate something that works for both of you. Have you thought about using your hand over her clothes? Maybe something like that. During her period, does she still want to dry hump, but nothing else? Maybe you guys can talk about alternatives during that time. You shouldn't feel obligated to do anything uncomfortable. I also want to ask, however, specifics about why dry humping hurts. It seems odd that it does. I mean, everybody is different, but my partner really enjoys dry humping as a male, so I'm just a bit worried that this might be a physical problem on your end. Men are free to correct this, that's only my own experience.

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Kingloon Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I want to help her, but... - April 28th 2012, 05:44 AM

Yeah, we've talked, and she told me to experiment, so I was looking for some direction in my experimentation. And as for outside he clothes, as soon as my hand wanders below her waist during her time of month, she pulls it away. And the pain comes from chafing. A sensitive part of me getting rubbed repeatedly and hard against rough fabric? Yeah, it hurts, by I'm fairly certain it doesn't mean summut's wrong with me. Maybe your partner could give me some pointers?

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Re: I want to help her, but... - April 28th 2012, 05:23 PM

We can't really give tips, other than the most important one: communication. Dry humping can be painful. It's not a fun experience if one of the people involved isn't into it.

As I said before, if she's on her period, her vagina is going to be a "no-go" zone. No girl wants anyone near hers when she's on her period.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  Send a message via AIM to Harmony♥  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Jas Offline
aka Xamed
Junior TeenHelper

Re: I want to help her, but... - April 28th 2012, 06:40 PM

^Be careful with your generalizations - I am more horny than any other time in my cycle when I'm on my period, and with a tampon in I'm totally fine with manual/oral stimulation! (I know you said 'many' in the first post, but not the second ) Not that that means he should try to get his girlfriend into sexual activity during her time of the month at all.

As far as the dry humping goes -> why does it have to be against rough fabric? Why not with underwear on, which I would hope is not rough. It does sound unusual to me that it hurts as well, I've never heard that from a partner.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Come get some Offline
Not a n00b

Re: I want to help her, but... - April 29th 2012, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingloon View Post
I'm fairly certain it doesn't mean summut's wrong with me
Nope. Pointers have her dry hump your leg instead

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
SM13 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I want to help her, but... - April 29th 2012, 09:20 PM

I've found that if dry humping hurts then like Come Get Some said have her dry hump your leg. I what my ex did that was fun was put his phone on vibrate in his pocket f his pants and use my phone to call it over and over so it would vibrate on me while I was humping his thigh. Also if the fabric is bothering you then you could open the fly and have her keep her panties on and try humping with it out. Then maybe the whole rug burn thing wouldn't happen as much.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Castiel's Angel Offline
She turned me into a newt!!
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Ellie

Re: I want to help her, but... - May 2nd 2012, 09:59 AM

Just commicate your issues and hear her out about hers. Most girls don't like doing anything remotly sexual while they're on their period. But if you explain to her that it's not a problem for you and listen to her concerns about it I'm sure she'll loosen up. And if not, then it's only a week out of a month where you can't do anything to her, which isn't that long when you think about it.
Good luck

Be proud of your place in the cosmos. It is small, and yet...
it IS

HelpLINK Mentor: 26/3/2012- 4/11/2012
Buddy:13/7/2013- 27/12/2013
HelpLINK Mentor: 28/02/2015-

Send a message via Yahoo to Castiel's Angel  
Closed Thread