TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
johnis12 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,660, Level: 12 Points: 7,660, Level: 12 Points: 7,660, Level: 12

Question Did I ejaculate inside my girlfriend? - August 17th 2012, 10:44 PM

Before 1 week me and my girlfriend tried to insert my pennis inside her a little bit(1-2 inches).You guessed right she is virgin.

I was having my pennis inside her and then she tried to change possition, my pennis came out of her and suddenly a drop of thick liquid appeared flowing from her vagina.

At that moment I did not feel like I feel when I'm ejaculating.Also my pennis wasn't wet.

For a week I was thinking that this liquid is from her but I did a search and I found out that women liquids have the same color with water(if we can say that is a color).

Also a week from the incident passed and she has not any symptoms.

I know that there are little changes for her to be pregnant but the fear drove me here just to be sure.

Thank you.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I've been here a while

Name: Cheye

Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24

Re: Did I ejaculate inside my girlfriend? - August 18th 2012, 12:53 AM

Hey there, that liquid could have been a number of things, her natural female lubricant, your pre-cum, or possibly even your ejaculate, but I doubt that it's the latter. As for her not showing any symptoms of pregnancy, she's probably not pregnant at all and even if she were, she would not be showing any signs or symptoms so early. A pregnancy test wouldn't even be able to tell her if she was pregnant yet, let alone showing symptoms. If you're really worried, then wait another full week so it's been 14 days since the tried intercourse and have her take a pregnancy test or two, but honestly, I wouldn't stress over it at all, the chances are so slim.

Resident old person, back from much needed, multiple year hiatus.

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Music Offline
Thoroughly medicated
I've been here a while

Name: Richard

Points: 19,767, Level: 20 Points: 19,767, Level: 20 Points: 19,767, Level: 20

Re: Did I ejaculate inside my girlfriend? - August 18th 2012, 12:57 AM

What you read was wrong, which is why you should always try to read multiple sources and take everything you read with a grain of salt. Female lubricant varies from person to person (as with most things, everyone is different). It can be clear, milky, etc..
If you don't think you ejaculated then chances are you didn't, you should be able to tell this by now right? You're 16 years old after all.

That being said, you can still get her pregnant if you don't ejaculate, while the chances are small they are still there. You should always use protection (condoms or oral birth control) when having penetrative sex. If you can't get either of those, I would suggest just not having sex for now.

Member since 2005
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Brandon

Points: 30,381, Level: 25 Points: 30,381, Level: 25 Points: 30,381, Level: 25

Re: Did I ejaculate inside my girlfriend? - August 18th 2012, 02:54 AM

When you ejaculate, you know. Unless you ejaculate way too quickly, then ejaculation is out of the question. Was it pre-cum, or was it vaginal lubricant? I'm willing to bet that it was vaginal lubricant. But no one knows for sure. Go to the nearest grocery store and buy you some condoms, and a pregnancy test. Have her take the test according to the instructions on the book, and then you'll get your answer on whether you should be worried. In the mean time, use a condom. Don't be stupid.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25

Re: Did I ejaculate inside my girlfriend? - August 18th 2012, 10:16 AM

I'm going to agree with the others. Don't simply rely on what you read from internet sources. Vaginal lubricant can be clear, milky, translucent. It all varies on the person. I highly doubt it was your ejaculate, because when you ejaculate, you'll know.

In another week, have her take a pregnancy test. She isn't showing any "symptoms" because her body wouldn't even be able to tell her that's pregnant yet because it's too early to know. Two weeks after an incident like this one has given her body enough time to figure out if she's pregnant or not, and even then, it would be too early to be showing any signs.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
johnis12 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,660, Level: 12 Points: 7,660, Level: 12 Points: 7,660, Level: 12

Exclamation Re: Did I ejaculate inside my girlfriend? - August 19th 2012, 01:06 AM

Thank you all for your answers...

But I forgot to mention that the liquid was yellow and after that we cleaned it with a piece of toilet paper and I tried to insert my pennis inside her 1-2 inches again,not too deep.

If I remember well I haven't ejaculate before but I urined the night before this incident.So I wonder if I pre ejaculated and if I did it is there any change for her to get pregnant?

Do I have to worry?

Thank you
Closed Thread