TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Redix4 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,974, Level: 11 Points: 5,974, Level: 11 Points: 5,974, Level: 11

Could I get pregnant? - December 9th 2013, 04:15 AM

Hello! - I'm still relatively young and have no desire to get pregnant. However, last night (12/7) I was fingered by my boyfriend and am somewhat concerned. I've always been overly paranoid and so I'm aware of the low risks of pregnancy via fingering. Here is the situation:

His fingers had not touched his own penis in the time I was with him, and so I don't think he had any sperm or precum on his fingers that would've been alive. However, I had started to give him a handjob before realizing we didn't have lotion and it would be better to wait until we did. I didn't feel any precum, but I'm aware there could've still been some. After a few minutes or so (lets say 10 min.), I "helped" him down there by playing with my clit. I do believe any pre-cum on my fingers was well dry, and I did not actually stick my fingers in myself.

In addition, my PeriodTracker app tells me my period will come in 4 days (12/12), and I've been feeling the cramps already.

I suppose what I'm asking is, what are my chances? Is it worth worrying over? If need be, I can get Emergency Contraception, should I? Also, if I have a heavy period as usual, could I still be pregnant? Thank you so much for any information you can offer, and I will definitely be getting birth control in the future so I don't have to be so concerned.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
CorrieUSMC Offline
Ghost Rider
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Corrie

Points: 12,511, Level: 16 Points: 12,511, Level: 16 Points: 12,511, Level: 16

Re: Could I get pregnant? - December 9th 2013, 07:08 AM

Unless you had pre-cum/ sperm fresh out of his uthera and then direct contact with your vagina; your chances are VERY low if not zero. Sperm does not survive out of a body for very long, and Sperm has a hard time going into a Vagina from the outside.

Just remember that if you stress yourself out, this could cause a delay in your menstral cycle. So relax, take a deep breathe, like I said, your chances are very slim if not no chance at all.

P.S. Welcome to the forums.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Taylala

Points: 27,528, Level: 23 Points: 27,528, Level: 23 Points: 27,528, Level: 23

Re: Could I get pregnant? - December 9th 2013, 11:13 AM

It seems very unlikely that you have any chance of being pregnant. There's a smaller chance of becoming pregnant with pre-cum alone and since he didn't enter you then there's an even smaller chance.

Like said above, if you stress about it too much your period could be delayed and that could falsely worry you. Since you're already feeling cramps then you're probably fine anyway!

Just be a little more cautious next time. You know you're not ready for children yet so use the proper precautions and enjoy yourself.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Meggi Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Meggi

Points: 6,807, Level: 12 Points: 6,807, Level: 12 Points: 6,807, Level: 12

Re: Could I get pregnant? - December 9th 2013, 06:12 PM

This is so weird because I was having the exact situation! I'm glad someone put something because I was worried myself and I'm too scared to post anything but now that you guys have gave information I have nothing to worry about now
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Name: Kayla Christine.

Points: 23,651, Level: 22 Points: 23,651, Level: 22 Points: 23,651, Level: 22

Re: Could I get pregnant? - December 9th 2013, 10:28 PM

I honestly think you have nothing to worry about. The chances are low, if at all.
If you stress or worry over it, it could cause you to be late; so like someone else said, don't worry and just relax. The chances you could be pregnant from that are very low, if no chance at all.
Closed Thread