TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
worrier Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy omegle - HELP ME PLEASE!!!! - August 9th 2014, 03:25 AM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

this is so embarrassing, and i already feel so guilty about it. Basically i was on omegle, and i saw guys and they had their parts out and i got a little horny so i started to chat to them but i made sure i didnt show my face. So i then i took off my shirt too and then he started masturbating. He was lying down horizontally and the the webcam was on the side of him pushed down lower to the side facing his parts, so it was kind of out of reach of his arms. So when i had realizing how wrong it was what i was doing i quickly put my top on but my face accidentally showed but im not sure for how long.
What if he screenshotted me? but he was still kinda out of reach from the laptop if you get me because he was lying down and he was using one hand to maturbate?
I dont know i just feel so guilty and i know its my fault i did this in the first place but i know it was bad now im just worried he has my picture.

Please help me. Im worrying so much i cant sleep.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Adam the Fish Offline
The Skittlemeister.
I can't get enough

Name: Adam

Re: omegle - HELP ME PLEASE!!!! - August 9th 2014, 02:05 PM

Hey there,

I personally think it's highly unlikely that this person will have a screenshot or any other information on you. If you do receive any communication from him suggesting that he might, you can take that to the authorities, but otherwise I wouldn't worry about it. Chances are that this person has no record of who you are at all.

What you did, obviously, is something I wouldn't want to condone (even though activity such as that is up to you). It was - as you seem to realise - a bit of a mistake to do what you did, and what I think is really important in this sort of situation is learning from a mistake like this. As I've said, I don't think there will be any long-term repercussions for you on this particular occasion, but that doesn't mean there won't be if you do something similar again. So long, however, as you make sure you're safer with your online activity from now on, then you've learned your lesson and that's good.
You may wish to take a look at some websites such as the excellent ThinkUKnow which is aimed at young people (if you're older than the age categories, just go for the oldest one - the advice is still good and relevant) which provide tips of Internet Safety as well as links to places to report any issues you may encounter online.

Please don't worry about this, because you will be fine; it isn't the end of the world. What's important is that you learn from it, and you seem to have done so, which is fine.
Best wishes.

Skittlify me up...
Adam the Fish | 26/08/12 | 08/10/12 | 02/12/12 | 09/02/13 | 01/06/13 | 30/08/13 | 25/11/13
...spreading happiness and joy around the Internet!
...well, I try, anyway. .......................
private message.visitor message.profile.email
"May we always remember that we are the rainbow."

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Gwynbleidd Offline
Seeking Zireael
Average Joe

Name: Mike

Re: omegle - HELP ME PLEASE!!!! - August 9th 2014, 06:05 PM

Hey there, based on the details of what you said I don't think that guy would have took a picture of your face, and if he did what would he do with it? Not much of anything at all, but you said he was masturbating so both of his hands were most likely down there so he probably couldn't reach the keyboard in time. You made a silly mistake and that's the end of it and take the opportunity to learn from it.

Tell me a lie in a beautiful way,
I believe in answers, just not today

"Ced'mil, bloede dh'oine... Hocus-pocus... Abracadabra...Arse blathanna..."

(#4 (permalink)) Old
worrier Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: omegle - HELP ME PLEASE!!!! - August 10th 2014, 01:07 AM

Thank you so much for replying. From the moment i realised what i had done i instantly knew i had made a huge mistake. I really appreciate both of you replying to me. When mistakes happen, you cant help but think of the worst possible outcome, but you have made me realise that i shouldnt worry too much, so i will try my best not too, but sometimes you cant help it you know? I still have that horrible nervous feeling in my stomach. Maybe i deserve it?
I now know i will never do anything so incredibly stupid ever again. Thanks again.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Adam the Fish Offline
The Skittlemeister.
I can't get enough

Name: Adam

Re: omegle - HELP ME PLEASE!!!! - August 10th 2014, 01:03 PM

Well, clearly it's made you think more carefully about your actions online, and in this case, I strongly suspect that nothing more will come of it. Really, don't worry.
You've said you'll be far more careful in the future, and that's good.

I'm glad we could help - please do ask us any time you need to (and you're more than welcome to join the community and help others as well!).

Skittlify me up...
Adam the Fish | 26/08/12 | 08/10/12 | 02/12/12 | 09/02/13 | 01/06/13 | 30/08/13 | 25/11/13
...spreading happiness and joy around the Internet!
...well, I try, anyway. .......................
private message.visitor message.profile.email
"May we always remember that we are the rainbow."

(#6 (permalink)) Old
MermaidMassacre Offline
Finding beauty in darkness.
I've been here a while

Name: Bridget

Re: omegle - HELP ME PLEASE!!!! - August 25th 2014, 04:33 AM

If he had his hands down his pants I think he was a little too busy to screenshot you. Even if he did as long as he didn't see your face I am sure you are fine. I doubt he would go as far to post it anywhere either. Horny guys are all over the place and they aren't always thinking clearly in that moment. =P I'm sure you have nothing to worry about! Just be more careful next time.

I'll do whatever it takes to be the mistake you can't live without.
  Send a message via AIM to MermaidMassacre Send a message via MSN to MermaidMassacre Send a message via Yahoo to MermaidMassacre Send a message via Skype™ to MermaidMassacre 
Closed Thread