TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
JoshD Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

i think im my sisters sex slave - May 6th 2009, 06:30 PM

no in a incest american way but i have foot fetish dont care who knows im also bisexual. ill sit there doing EVERYTHING my sisters SAYS and just rubing, lickinf her feet i like it when im doing it but regret doing it l8r

ur opions plz

(#2 (permalink)) Old
hott6pac Offline
Average Joe

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 6th 2009, 06:45 PM

Not sure why your sister wants you to lick her feet? Is she joking and you go ahead and do it or?

Does she enjoy it or what is going on with you guys?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
JoshD Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 6th 2009, 06:47 PM

she likes me belonging to her and being her slave,, she dose de same to her boyfriends

(#4 (permalink)) Old
hott6pac Offline
Average Joe

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 6th 2009, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshD View Post
she likes me belonging to her and being her slave,, she dose de same to her boyfriends
hmm. does she make you do anything else? do your parents know?

maybe it's best to stop it before it gets any worse.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
JoshD Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 6th 2009, 06:52 PM

my step dad knows and says its good for me WTF and my mum says do what i enjoy.. i do anythibg and everything for her, but i like it when im doing it,, its l8r

(#6 (permalink)) Old
stina Offline
~Wanting it all back
Not a n00b

Name: Stina

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 6th 2009, 06:54 PM

Honestly, I would suggest stopping that.

It seems a little weird and could lead to something else.

If you regret it later, keep that in your head next time something happens.

-Stina-
Go on and hold her
till the screaming is gone
Go on believe her
when she tells you
'Nothings wrong'

----
Even if I tried could you be less than an addiction?

(#7 (permalink)) Old
JoshD Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 6th 2009, 06:58 PM

i do like it though and its hard uc because i love her feet her toes her shoes and just her and she know that and uses it against me, but i dont want to stop because its like and addiction,, and i have probably done all the SUMTHING ELSES BY NOW

(#8 (permalink)) Old
hott6pac Offline
Average Joe

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 6th 2009, 07:01 PM

Quote:
my step dad knows and says its good for me WTF and my mum says do what i enjoy.. i do anythibg and everything for her, but i like it when im doing it,, its l8r
sorry dude but i don't believe this.

your step dad says it's good for you? yeah right. pull the other one..

(#9 (permalink)) Old
JoshD Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 6th 2009, 07:19 PM

na cos i do enjoy doing it when i am doing it and they see that and think its good for me,,, dosent matter anyway now i think ill carry on as i like feet and hers are clearly the sexyest softest and tastiest of all and ill probably carry on

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?

Name: Holly

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 6th 2009, 07:21 PM

Quote:
na cos i do enjoy doing it when i am doing it and they see that and think its good for me,,, dosent matter anyway now i think ill carry on as i like feet and hers are clearly the sexyest softest and tastiest of all and ill probably carry on
Dude. Listen to yourself. You just said that your sisters feet at the tastiest. I don't think this is healthy, and I hope you'll think twice about doing it again... Hope you figure things out.

Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."
  Send a message via Yahoo to Algernon  
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
JoshD Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 6th 2009, 07:23 PM

well i was just stating that there nice and i was using a triplet for emphasis and i ran out of words lol, lots of people have fetishs i do it for my boyfriend as well

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 6th 2009, 07:26 PM

Quote:
well i was just stating that there nice and i was using a triplet for emphasis and i ran out of words lol, lots of people have fetishs i do it for my boyfriend as well
Ok. As long as you're alright with people finding out, and knowing that you get off on licking your sisters feet, then I guess It's okay.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Half doomed and semi-sweet <3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Rhia.

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 6th 2009, 07:27 PM

To be honest if I saw my son licking my daughter's feet i'd raise hell with both of them. It's way weird that your sister lets you do this and also that you're calling your SISTER'S feet "the sexiest". I think you'd benifit from seeking some kind of help just to keep your fetish under control. There's nothing wrong with a fetish or two but when it results in you doing things like this with your sister then someone should put a stop to it.

Quote:
and i have probably done all the SUMTHING ELSES BY NOW
So are you saying that you've done other sexual things with your sister?

H a p p i n e s s.
  Send a message via MSN to 20 Dollar Nose Bleed  
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
JoshD Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 6th 2009, 07:32 PM

well i ment wid other people. i only do it every now and then and i wanted opions in genral nt just about me

i have also done it for my best friend and his sister most people like it and we both get sumin uot of it

every one knows that i do it

Last edited by JoshD; May 6th 2009 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Multiple posts have been merged automatically.

(#15 (permalink)) Old
hott6pac Offline
Average Joe

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 6th 2009, 07:42 PM

still not buying it.

stop kidding around, this forum is for people with real issues. Don't get me wrong, i'm not the type to go crying to a mod about it, but it's not even a very good prank.

your step dad + mum think it's good for you, you do it to your sister + your boyfriend and your friends and everyone's ok about it?

don't think so buddy..

(#16 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 6th 2009, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hott6pac View Post
still not buying it.

stop kidding around, this forum is for people with real issues. Don't get me wrong, i'm not the type to go crying to a mod about it, but it's not even a very good prank.

your step dad + mum think it's good for you, you do it to your sister + your boyfriend and your friends and everyone's ok about it?

don't think so buddy..
You'd be surprized some of the real issues are in the TH forums.

(#17 (permalink)) Old
Half doomed and semi-sweet <3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Rhia.

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 6th 2009, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hott6pac View Post

I second this.

H a p p i n e s s.
  Send a message via MSN to 20 Dollar Nose Bleed  
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
JoshD Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 6th 2009, 07:52 PM

whatever m8 im new and i dont prank but all of it is true,, and its no joke i just came out as bisexual 2day thats y it was quite easy most people know i do things like this and realy if you have nothing intresting or relevent to say just leave the thread then,

this is a real issue it would be out of order for me to take the mick just because you dont belive it dosent mean its not true

and no not everyone is ok about it i get bullied but i dont care what they think my friend are good friends as they can deal with things like this and if your friends arnt thats your problem

Last edited by JoshD; May 6th 2009 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Multiple posts have been merged automatically.

(#19 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 6th 2009, 08:09 PM

Quote:
whatever m8 im new and i dont prank but all of it is true,, and its no joke i just came out as bisexual 2day thats y it was quite easy most people know i do things like this and realy if you have nothing intresting or relevent to say just leave the thread then,

this is a real issue it would be out of order for me to take the mick just because you dont belive it dosent mean its not true

and no not everyone is ok about it i get bullied but i dont care what they think my friend are good friends as they can deal with things like this and if your friends arnt thats your problem
Since you're "New m8" consider that 2 people in this forum have been here for quite some time, including myself. We know how to handle ourselves and our opinions. If you can't handle criticism and our opinions, then why are you here? You wanted our thoughts, and we told you. We think It's strange and unnatural. Sorry you didn't get the validation you sought after.

(#20 (permalink)) Old
Pending...Work in progess
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Matt

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 6th 2009, 08:15 PM

JoshD, incest isn't necessarily illegal, more frowned upon, but if you feel horrible about it afterwards, then you need help.

Anything and everything feels great to do at the time of doing the action.

But if you're seriously feeling bad about it, and that you're posting it here looking for advice on if this is wrong, you are reaching out, unfortunately we are not able to help you out, only give you advice.

Like I said before, incest isn't illegal, but at a young age it can really mess someone up. You said that your dad and your mom are okay with it.. Do they happen to do sexual things to you and your sister? It's just the way you're wording things is suggesting that there is more going on than just you licking your sister's feet. I'll be honest I think that it's odd that you would be doing this to your sister, more odd that she loves it, even more odd that your parents are okay with it.

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about it more...

(#21 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 6th 2009, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillips_Screwdriver View Post
JoshD, incest isn't necessarily illegal, more frowned upon, but if you feel horrible about it afterwards, then you need help.

Anything and everything feels great to do at the time of doing the action.

But if you're seriously feeling bad about it, and that you're posting it here looking for advice on if this is wrong, you are reaching out, unfortunately we are not able to help you out, only give you advice.

Like I said before, incest isn't illegal, but at a young age it can really mess someone up. You said that your dad and your mom are okay with it.. Do they happen to do sexual things to you and your sister? It's just the way you're wording things is suggesting that there is more going on than just you licking your sister's feet. I'll be honest I think that it's odd that you would be doing this to your sister, more odd that she loves it, even more odd that your parents are okay with it.

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about it more...

I second this.

Especially the sad face.

(#22 (permalink)) Old
JoshD Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 6th 2009, 08:19 PM

i dont mind you saying i need help i asked for your opinon, but saying its aload of s##t was insensitive and i would expect more from a 'senior member'

(#23 (permalink)) Old
udontno Offline
</3?
I can't get enough

Name: Amanda Kate

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 6th 2009, 08:24 PM

Guys, please calm down. If you don't have anything productive to add to this discussion, then just stay out of it. Let's keep this on topic. This thread is about Josh and his sister, not about who agrees with who or whatever else.

That being said, I'm rather unsure as to what to say in this situation. I do not consider this to be normal. I couldn't imagine wanting to lick my sister's feet (her feet stink!) nor could I ever imagine being attracted to her. I'm pretty liberal on family relationships (for example, I support cousin marriage but that is another argument). However, I do think having a relationship such as yours with your sister is not the standard norm and I don't support it.

I suggest that you try to stop and end things with your sister.

<3 Amanda Kate
Read my blog here. :-)
"because we always carried a piece of each other around."

(#24 (permalink)) Old
JoshD Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 6th 2009, 08:27 PM

thank you i understand its wrong but if i dont i wont have her , shes all i have, i lied about m8s being ok wid it im the kid no one likes im smart and thats all i realy have,, QUE SAD MUSIC

(#25 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 6th 2009, 08:30 PM

Quote:
i dont mind you saying i need help i asked for your opinon, but saying its aload of s##t was insensitive and i would expect more from a 'senior member'
If you're talking about us, Just know that you've only posted 19 times. You still have a lot to learn about the forums. Read our other posts, I'm sure that you'll find our information we offer people is top quality.

As for Hot6Pac, he isn't a senior member.

Quote:
thank you i understand its wrong but if i dont i wont have her , shes all i have, i lied about m8s being ok wid it im the kid no one likes im smart and thats all i realy have,, QUE SAD MUSIC
It would be easier to understand you if you typed things out

Why don't you make a thread about your feelings. If you make a new thread, I'll post in it and help you the best I can. We can help you with some of the issues you're having. Sometimes advice can change our lives.

Last edited by Algernon; May 6th 2009 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Multiple posts have been merged automatically.
  (#26 (permalink)) Old
JoshD Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Thumbs down Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 6th 2009, 08:35 PM

look just because you have posted many times dose not show you are any better or intelligent than me perhaps you have been here longer but that doesnt mean your have better advice or insight than me, i dont want to carry on or cause any conflict so please stop reading this thread
srry about my moody post didnt have enough time to read your latter one

Last edited by JoshD; May 6th 2009 at 08:37 PM. Reason: im an idiot

(#27 (permalink)) Old
Shannon Offline
The Awesome-ist.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Shannon

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 10th 2009, 04:59 PM

Honestly, bud, you need a lot of help if the only thing that keeps you happy is licking your sister's feet.

Be it feet or breasts or ears or elbows, you have a foot fetish, so it's something sexual that it going on, and it's pretty gross. Like, you just DON'T do stuff with your sister like that, it's a HUGE NO-NO.

It's just not cool. Stop it.

(#28 (permalink)) Old
Stuckinhell Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Sammy

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 10th 2009, 05:16 PM

Foot fetish....FINE
with sister...NOT GOOD

You should not be seeing your sister in a sexual way. And DEFINATELY dont act on it. Just stay away from her feet. As for the fettish itself...personally i dont see it...but theres no problem with it. Just stick to it with your partner not family ok?

(#29 (permalink)) Old
CROSSBOW Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Zack

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 10th 2009, 05:16 PM

Josh I personally think you should stop because it leading to an unhealthy relationship with your sister. There are plenty of woman out there who share the same fetishes as you and I am sure you can find one. But that's just my say on the matter.

Send a message via AIM to CROSSBOW  
  (#30 (permalink)) Old
Charlie
I've been here a while

Name: Charlie

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 10th 2009, 08:57 PM

Theres nothing in what you like and what she likes. But I think if you are regreating it later then you should stop. There is something here that you arent liking if you regreat it later. Also you could look at this as insese and that isnt a good thing. But of course it is all your own mind and you can do what ever you want, just my opition

(#31 (permalink)) Old
Shannon Offline
The Awesome-ist.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Shannon

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 10th 2009, 09:28 PM

Just curious, what were you expecting people to tell you here? "Well, in my experience in sucking my sister's soft, delicious toes, I have found that if you just nip your teeth a little on the toenails that it's way better, you should try that"?

No one is going to tell you this is okay. It's freaking weird. Just stop it.

Last edited by Shannon; May 10th 2009 at 09:46 PM.

(#32 (permalink)) Old
:hehe: Offline
Dulux Paint color chart.
Average Joe

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 12th 2009, 05:48 AM

It's fine and all to have a foot fetish, but not with your sister. I would seriously stop this before it gets any worse.

(#33 (permalink)) Old
asphyxiated Offline
Next stop: Land of Sueños
Junior TeenHelper

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 13th 2009, 10:51 PM

I think you should try seeing a counselor or someone to talk about this unhealthy relationship you have with your sister. It sounds to me like you two are seeing each other in a sexual perspective, which is NOT ok.
Foot fetish, thats fine. Go suck all the toes your mouth can hold, just not with your sister.

(#34 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 13th 2009, 11:49 PM

Honestly, the first thing I thought when I read your post was "what the heck?"
I'm trying not to be judgmental, but here goes. If you honestly like doing this with your sister, it sounds like... to put it nicely... that you have a bit of a problem. And, you might want to talk to someone about that. Honestly, imagine if your friends or your sisters friends found out about this, do you think they'd think it was exactly normal? I'm not trying to sound rude here, but it definitely does not seem like it's normal. That's my honest opinion. You said you wanted opinions, mine is that it's insane, disgusting, and something you should stop. There you go

In all fairness, it seems like you created this thread simply for attention, because, what do you honestly think people are going to think about you licking your sisters feet..? Imagine if your best friend, or someone else you know, was doing this with their sister, what would you honestly think? It's disgusting, to say the least, and you need to stop doing it before you end up doing other sexual things with your sister.

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

(#35 (permalink)) Old
St.Vincent Offline
Edna
I've been here a while

Name: Edna

Re: i think im my sisters sex slave - May 14th 2009, 12:38 AM

Alright guys, I think I am going to close this thread because it's getting a little rude and I don't feel like anything new is being said.

The general consensus is that having a foot fetish is okay, but being your sister's sex slave is not okay. My personal opinion, if the situation really is as you describe it, is that you should talk to your sister and tell her that her demands are damaging to your mental health and then cease complying. Everything you do is a choice. You can choose to not mess with your sister because you know it will have damaging effects on you and her.

I am waylaid by Beauty. Who will walk
Between me and the crying of the frogs?

(My PM box is always open.. if I can't help you, I'll find someone who can)

Closed Thread