TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives    The Holiday Resource

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Gaaavs Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Don't know what happened - December 16th 2014, 03:31 AM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

So last Friday night (December 12), my girlfriend and I engaged in unprotected sex. I know that's really unsafe, but the pleasure is amazing. So, she's riding me and as I felt my ejaculation build up, I pushed her off of me. I think I didn't ejaculate but after a little of her getting off of me, I slowly became flaccid. I didn't think nothing of it because once or twice before I have gone flaccid while engaging in intercourse after like 30 minutes of being aroused. So I told her to ride me again to continue my orgasm. I was still soft but after she provided oral sex, I became a little hard again. So after unsuccessful riding, I'm nearly completely soft. I didn't think I ejaculated and to make sure I rushed to the restroom and finished myself (after I urinated, odd). But yeah, I came to my masturbation to make sure I didn't ejaculate in her because I didn't feel it for sure. My question is, is there a way to know if I did ejaculate in her or if there is a huge possibility if she is pregnant. I know her last period cycle ended like a day or two after Thanksgiving. Also, I want to emphasize I'm nearly 99% sure I didn't ejaculate in her. I would have felt it right? I'm also really paranoid, this is all I'm thinking about.

Last edited by Coffee.; December 16th 2014 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Added Non-PG13 label

(#2 (permalink)) Old
LuckyCharmz Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Shannon

Re: Don't know what happened - December 16th 2014, 02:46 PM

Hey there,

It's completely normal to be freaking out, but if you're sure you didn't ejaculate inside her, there will be no issues. You would have felt if you had, anyway. At least, this is my experience when engaging in sex with my boyfriend.

In the future, I'd recommend sticking with condoms so an incident like this doesn't occur again.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
FireHeart Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jade

Re: Don't know what happened - December 16th 2014, 03:51 PM

I agree with Shannon, you would have felt it if you would have ejaculated inside her and there isn't a chance of her getting pregnant if you didn't. It's very understandable for you to be freaking out, but, like Shannon, I would recommend using condoms in the future to avoid all the stress and to be safer.

HAPPINESS is just waiting for me to take it; I truly believe that now.
~SCARS

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Coey Offline
Average Joe

Name: Cody

Re: Don't know what happened - December 16th 2014, 06:17 PM

If you were that worried, then you should've asked her to take the Plan B pill. But if it's already been past 3 days then forget it. If I were you, I'd start using a condom so you don't have future mishaps that lead to anxiety.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: Don't know what happened - December 16th 2014, 10:18 PM

I've added a Non PG-13 label due to sex descriptions that go a bit overboard for users under 13.

I don't think you ejaculated in her, because as a girl, it's VERY obvious when a guy does, but there's still the chance of pre-cum, which can have sperm in it contrary to popular belief. Plus there's a chance in the future that you may not be able to pull out in time. I'd recommend in the future that you either use a condom, encourage her to use birth control, or both. I know it "feels good" to be unprotected, but safety first. You're obviously worried about pregnancy, so you should definitely protect each other.

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread