TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

omegle help - August 11th 2015, 12:31 AM

about a year ago i showed myself on omegle i was only 13. so i know i learned my lesson and i dont go near those websites but the anxity is eating me up. i try to tell myself that it is ok but i have panic attacks and nothing helps. i want to tell my mom about it but i dont think she will under stand i would love to vent to someone offline but i dont have any firends that would understand uggggggg i hate this feeling.

Last edited by Hypothesis.; August 19th 2015 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Merged the two threads.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
BubblyBabyBlue Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Storm

Re: omegle help - August 11th 2015, 01:12 AM

Hello,

you said you showed yourself on omegle. What exactly did you show? I doubt merely showing your face will cause any problems for you, so no need to worry. Many people go on omegle, especially creeps, so I hope you'll be a bit more careful the next time you go on there, or even any other website. If you wat, maybe write a letter to your mom about what happened when you went on the site. That'll be easier for you. I've heard of people seeing people doing very nasty stuff on omegle, no matter the age of the person on the other side. Plus, many people have gone on there.

I hope you feel better. Goodluck!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
entara Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: omegle help - August 11th 2015, 04:10 AM

I know exactly how you feel. I have done something similar before on omegle. When anxiety was eating me up after doing what I did, I told my dad and it felt like a big weight was taken off my shoulders. Your parents will love you no matter what you do. Don't be afraid to tell your mom.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: omegle help - August 11th 2015, 07:23 AM

thanks guys

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

need to tell me parents - August 19th 2015, 12:42 PM

Ok about a year ago i showed myself inappropriatly on omegale for some reason and have felt constant anxity from it. i try and block it from my mind becuase i know in a way that ill be ok but for some reason i still have anxity attackes about it. so i think that the only way to stop the anxity is to tell my mom about it but i do not know how to start or what so i need help!

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I have the Millennium Puzzle
I can't get enough

Name: Calaer

Re: need to tell me parents - August 19th 2015, 02:50 PM

I cannot tell you how many people come here seeking advice for doing the same thing on that site. All of whom are totally fine, and have never suffered repercussions from it. It was a bad choice on your part, but I can understand feeling anxiety about something like that. If you truly feel the need to tell your mother, I would find a time when she isn't busy, and sit her down, just you two.

Explain to her that you've made a mistake, and even though it has been a little while, you still feel guilty and that you aren't sure what to do. Keep in mind that your mother may be angry at first, but I'm sure that you guys can come to a solution to your anxiety over this issue.

I hope this helps, if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.

"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful." ~Sigmund Freud

Send a message via Skype™ to Calaer 
Closed Thread