TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Wastedtime1123 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Trace

I want gay anal but I'm not gay - November 11th 2015, 04:04 AM

I've been wanting to have gay anal for a long time now but I'm not gay and if I asked someone to have gay anal with me I think they would think I'm gay but I'm not I just want to try it.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen

TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: I want gay anal but I'm not gay - November 11th 2015, 04:19 AM

Men have what is called a prostate gland, and it's very pleasurable to stimulate. Wanting prostate stimulation does not make you gay, nor having interests of having a man perform it on you. Behavior is not orientation; people may engage in a behavior that is often associated with a sexual orientation but not identify as such. For example, a lesbian woman may choose to have sex with a man, and she can still identify as lesbian. You can choose to have sex with men and still identify as straight! I'd just recommend the same protection I would no matter who you're having sex with. Condoms and lube are crucial for anal sex; make sure the lube is either water or silicone based (NOT OIL BASED), and for anal sex, I'd personally recommend silicone based lubricant as it's slicker and the anus is unable to produce natural lubrication making the slicker the better. Good luck!

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
David Armes Offline
Average Joe

Name: David Armes

Re: I want gay anal but I'm not gay - November 11th 2015, 01:45 PM

I agree, if you don't use a condom, then disease spread very quickly and can kill so it is vital.

Don't worry about asking someone if you don't feel it, take your time. If you would rather, masturbation using hands on the penis causing ejaculation causes the feeling of stimulation which is another option and a healthy option especially if you are scared about asking someone.

Good luck

David Armes

always happy to help

keep positive

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen

TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: I want gay anal but I'm not gay - November 11th 2015, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Armes View Post
I agree, if you don't use a condom, then disease spread very quickly and can kill so it is vital.
Well, I just want to point out the following points: 1. a condom doesn't reduce the speed of transmission but it lowers the risk of exposure, 2. a person would have to be exposed to a disease (or a better term would be a sexually transmitted infection/STI) in order to contract it (they don't simply appear because somebody didn't use a condom, but a partner would have to have that infection, which is why testing and talking about STI testing is crucial) 3. not all sexually transmitted infections can kill and there's treatment for many infections and 4. a person may want to use a condom for other times of bacterial infections and not just traditional sexually transmitted infections.

You're not wrong! I just wanted to point these facts out, as STIs tend to be very stigmatized. Contracting an STI isn't a death sentence and many can be treated (some cured, some managed), but in order to reduce risk, it is very important to use a condom.

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
David Armes Offline
Average Joe

Name: David Armes

Re: I want gay anal but I'm not gay - November 11th 2015, 07:08 PM

I think the point here is the same, always use a condom and take precautions whenever possible.

I think it is up to you but be careful asking people as they may find it odd but if you know someone that would like it and is ok with it then it is up to you.

Take care

David Armes

always happy to help

keep positive

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Re: I want gay anal but I'm not gay - November 13th 2015, 03:01 AM

Well, why does it have to be "gay anal". Isn't it just "anal" or "anal sex"? The act isn't inherently gay by default. If two gay guys are having anal sex, then that's what they're doing, but straight guys and even some women like anal. As already explained, there is a prostrate gland for men that is stimulated during anal and apparently feels fantastic. You can even do it with a girl if you guys have access to a strap on or a dildo that's for the butt.

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions

Closed Thread