TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, birth control and sexual health, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
mintimperial88 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Question Not sure what to do now (masturbation) - August 31st 2016, 06:47 PM

So I'm gonna be pretty open and honest here, and I guess to some extent explicit so don't read on if you don't want to. I'm just hoping for a bit of advice really.

Like most guys I imagine, I've been masturbating for years, and I had a way of doing it and it was fine, I'd make myself ejaculate and then move on. At the time I had a foreskin that didn't go back and so I used to just move the whole skin up and down. Now I was recently circumcised because of it, and having not masturbated since the operation I had a wet dream the other night so I realised that I should probably start masturbating again to stop that happening. But the thing is - I don't know how to do it now. I know it sounds stupid but I don't know what to do without a foreskin. Any advice would be helpful!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Juana Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Juana

Re: Not sure what to do now (masturbation) - August 31st 2016, 09:29 PM

Here in my country men are only circumcised because of religious and medical reasons. there are even doctors who refuse it when it's for religious reasons. I guess they did the circumcision for mediacl reasosn?

I hope somebody can give you advice here cos I once read an article about a scientist who let circumcised himself to find out how sex is without foreskin and he said it was worse than previously.

I don't want to give you a bad mood but myself I'm against circumcision except when it's for medical reasons.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
mintimperial88 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Not sure what to do now (masturbation) - August 31st 2016, 09:32 PM

Haha thanks, to be honest you wouldn't have put me in a bad mood, it was for medical reasons - it was so tight that they said it would be painful to have sex and it could rip doing it (virgin, in case you hadn't guessed!) so having not known what sex was like with a foreskin I guess I won't know what I'm missing!

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: Not sure what to do now (masturbation) - August 31st 2016, 09:37 PM

I don't think masturbation is much different without a foreskin. Sure, you no longer have that particular part for stimulation, but the movement wouldn't change drastically. I'd just experiment and find out what you like! The head (where most of the nerve endings) is now exposed, so you may have to alter how you were previously moving to find an angle or a amount of pressure that you like. I can't give you specific tips because, well, I don't have a penis nor do I have your own preferences. But my partner is circumcised, and he's never had any problems with sexual arousal or masturbation. It'll be different, but you'll still find things you enjoy!

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
SirJordan Offline
Twitter: @sirjordanhardy
Average Joe

Name: Jordan

Re: Not sure what to do now (masturbation) - August 31st 2016, 11:39 PM

I would just use the same old technique but without the foreskin, it would just be your hand rubbing up and down lol. I can imagine that it would be a bit painful though, probably best using some form of lube too.

"Carefree, wherever we may be. We are the famous CFC" - Chelsea Football Club
  Send a message via Yahoo to SirJordan  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: jess

Re: Not sure what to do now (masturbation) - August 31st 2016, 11:54 PM

okay, so the whole act of doing it probably won't really change at all. you might find that a different pace or movement feels better now, but that's pretty much the only change in the act itself.
i'm extremely pro-circumcision, for the selfish reason that i just find it more appealing, so don't get down on yourself about it or anything lol. from what i've talked about with other girls, it's actually extremely preferable. (at least, in the US.)

however, if you feel like it'll be too much friction, lube up. i know a lot of guys use lotion for lube. except i've also heard stories about it burning if it gets in the piss hole? so i don't know how accurate that is, obviously lol.
i've also heard of guys using socks, butter, and spit to help with that.

hope it all goes well for you. hmu if you got anymore questions.

i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you

(#7 (permalink)) Old
TheAtomicBlade Offline
Resident Sith
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Tortellini

Re: Not sure what to do now (masturbation) - September 1st 2016, 01:00 AM

Just grab some lube. Experiment and figure out what works for you
Just be careful mate. I've not had a circumsicion but I've heard it can cause massive burning if the wrong lube touches the wrong bit.

PM me if you ever wanna talk. Send a message my way.
And remember, you matter. You're awesome. You're beautiful. Stay strong, the world will get better.

May The Force be With You.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Not sure what to do now (masturbation) - September 3rd 2016, 01:24 PM

Someone mentioned it lessens feeling during sex, which isn't necessarily true at all, they've done many studies, none of which have conclusively proven it - it's highly dependent on the person. So no worries there.

As for masturbating, I think it would be the same as with a foreskin just that the foreskin isn't there. You can just they different things until you find what works for you - think of it as a fun experiment.

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread