TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
jb101 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Question Has my "cherry" been popped? - October 25th 2016, 10:28 PM

Last night I went to a party and got with my ex boyfriend who I still love, he fingered me but I've always found it painful when he has tried before, @-/5 night I was in a lot of pain and I went to the toilet and saw a small amount of blood, I am bleeding but it's been nearly 24 hours.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Xaion Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Xaion

Re: Has my "cherry" been popped? - October 26th 2016, 03:20 AM

In all honesty, there could be a couple of things happening. If this kind of contact is the first time you've had this form of contact then you'd likely be very sensitive. If not and you are still bleeding abnormally then that might be something that should be looked at. If the bleeding goes away then it was likely that, but I would urge a doctor visit if at all possible. These are relevant only if you are sure it is not your period.

Welcome to the site.

"Some men see things as they are and say why. I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- Robert F. Kennedy

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: Has my "cherry" been popped? - October 26th 2016, 09:27 PM

The short answer: The idea of "popping your cherry" or a physical loss of virginity is for the most part a myth. Your hymen does not need to be broken for sex-for most people, it already is perforated. Here is a video that explains it much better than me.

The long answer (read after you watch the video): What probably happened is that he tore your hymen while he was fingering you. This can happen especially if you are nervous and tense, he's being rough, and/or his nails are not trimmed and he ends up scratching your vaginal wall. Also, if you were drinking, you tend to lubricate less while intoxicated which can make it even rougher.

Did you want him to be fingering you? Even if you love him, you have the right to say no to an activity that causes you pain or that you're not comfortable with. You can also communicate to him ways to make it more comfortable for you, such as moving onto clitoral stimulation rather than rough vaginal stimulation. But in short, you a) can say no and b) you can also request pleasure in these activities and can guide him to do something you like. I'd also remind you that allowing him to do this may not help your relationship, so I'd definitely communicate about your emotional needs before continuing to do this.

Good luck!

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
NATUREGIRL Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: ANGELA - ANGIE

Re: Has my "cherry" been popped? - October 30th 2016, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb101 View Post
Last night I went to a party and got with my ex boyfriend who I still love, he fingered me but I've always found it painful when he has tried before, @-/5 night I was in a lot of pain and I went to the toilet and saw a small amount of blood, I am bleeding but it's been nearly 24 hours.
I hope everything worked out ok for you,

HELLO EVERYONE I AM ANGELA - ANGIE TO MY FRIENDS I AM 16 AND I AM A GAY/LEZ GIRL LOOKING TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS.
***** SMOOTH IS BEST *****

Closed Thread