TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
brain-allergic zombie
Welcome me, I'm new!

Question internet sex - December 3rd 2016, 02:02 AM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

So, I have a male friend on this other site and I really like him. We know a lot about each other and apparently the feelings are mutual. We are like bf and gf, but he doesn't publicize our relationship and still says he with his ex. He wants 'sex' with me, wanted it for a while, and i mean we 'kiss' but i kind of stop it when he starts trying to 'strip' me. I sort of want internet sex with him, but should I? Is he technically taking away my virginity or just my virtual virginity? What should I do???

(#2 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: internet sex - December 3rd 2016, 02:38 AM

Personally, I wouldn't get naked in front of a camera if it can be recorded. I mean, if you don't mind the possibility of your pictures getting shown to other people or posted online then you can do it. I am also really weird about doing that kind of stuff because of my past.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#3 (permalink)) Old
SirJordan Offline
Twitter: @sirjordanhardy
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jordan

Re: internet sex - December 3rd 2016, 08:44 AM

It's always a big risk doing stuff over the Internet as you truly never know who you are talking to or what their real motive is. It would be hypocritical of me to say it's wrong and shouldn't be done as I've done it myself. However I know from experience that it can go wrong and trust me, it's pretty embarrassing when videos of you are spread around school and the internet.

"Carefree, wherever we may be. We are the famous CFC" - Chelsea Football Club
  Send a message via Yahoo to SirJordan  
Closed Thread