TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
itzz.casper Offline
~Unicorns~
Average Joe

Name: Casper

Points: 9,728, Level: 14 Points: 9,728, Level: 14 Points: 9,728, Level: 14

My Friend and Her Girlfriend is Sayin Shit Behind My Back - December 18th 2016, 04:57 AM

Excuse me for my language, im really pissed off. So my best friend has a girlfriend (third time that they are dating). Which I am extremely happy for her. For anythin they are fuckin cute together. But my friend's girlfriend hates my guts. Flat out hates em. Why I dunno, I barely talk to my friend's girlfriend. And my friend's girlfriend has been sayin shit behind behind my back. Like I'm two-faced, a liar, and on how "Im trynna steal her away from her" because my friend used to like me. I will admit im a fucking flirt. But I aint datin everyone like my friend girlfriend says I do. (imma start callin my friend A and her girlfriend B) And B keeps yapin her shit and normally I dont give a fuck on what anyone says bout me. But when they start believin in false shit then I correct em and let em continue their yapin, but B thinks I like A when I dont. A is my best friend. Well im startin to question it. And I have A sayin shit to her girlfriend B, to make B hate my guts even more. And they both know bout my violent past, so Im trynna avoid that. And B and A lies straight up to my fuckin face on how they are not sayin shit behind my back. I love A mre than anythin she is my best friend after all. We are even plannin on gettin tattoo's together. But Im startin to blieve that A is lettin her girlfriend take over her life. I had other friends whom done this and kicked me out of their life's completely and then when them and their partner breakup they wind up dead. I dont want that. I want A and B to stop sayin shit behind my back and I want B to tell me to my face on how bad I am. A knows im pissy with her. But she thinks im pissy at her bc she told my sister that I smked which I aint. Im pissed at her bc she is slowly kicking me out of her life bc of fucking B. thats why Im mad at my friend in the first place. And all of this is addin more to the anger.

What do I do to handle this bc im ligit bout to blow up on everyone?

I'm not looking for sympathy, just understanding- Jacoby Shaddix <3
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
abbygarcia673 Offline
5SOS fam
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: baby joker

Points: 5,054, Level: 10 Points: 5,054, Level: 10 Points: 5,054, Level: 10

Re: My Friend and Her Girlfriend is Sayin Shit Behind My Back - December 18th 2016, 06:52 AM

casper you know i would not say shit about you you are MY BEST FUCKING FRIEND i dont do that shit and you know it

H.O.P.E
Hold On, Pain Ends
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
💙💙💙
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Amy

Points: 4,977, Level: 10 Points: 4,977, Level: 10 Points: 4,977, Level: 10

Re: My Friend and Her Girlfriend is Sayin Shit Behind My Back - December 18th 2016, 01:37 PM

Casper, I'm not trying to control Abby's life. You and her are best friends and I 100% understand now. I'm no longer jealous of anything. Because I trust you enough as a friend to not do anything. I did a lot of thinking and got a lot of advice from th. The only things I've been saying behind your back was how jealous I used to be. That's it. I've known you since 2nd grade. I can't hate you. Abby makes her own decisions as a person and I support her no matter what. I didn't tell her "stop talking to casper" because I'm not a controlling person and I know how much you mean to her. I hope this clears things up.

"You are taking me apart
Like bad glue
On a get well card"
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: My Friend and Her Girlfriend is Sayin Shit Behind My Back - December 20th 2016, 01:39 AM

Hi all,

I'd like to remind you that all users should be treated with respect. This helps maintain TeenHelp's positive environment.

From the Code of Conduct:

Quote:
All users should be treated with respect at all times, regardless of any negative feelings you hold towards them or whether or not provocation occurred. Hateful descriptions or images will not be tolerated anywhere on TeenHelp, and neither will insulting or aggressive behaviour towards anyone. All users should help to maintain the positive environment of TeenHelp.
Feel free to look through the Code of Conduct again to familiarize yourself with the rules.

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers
Closed Thread