TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Relationships and Dating (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f9-relationships-dating/)
-   -   My fuckbuddy has a boyfriend. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f9-relationships-dating/t149089-my-fuckbuddy-has-boyfriend/)

25M December 22nd 2016 08:32 PM

My fuckbuddy has a boyfriend.

Okay I like this girl. And she is my fuckbuddy. I really like her. But A) she has a boyfriend and B) she is underage. 13 year difference. I dont know what to do. I tried talkin to her bout it she says she cant be in a realshonship with me she just likes being friends and fuck buddies. Which I dont. Im 26 and she is 13. Her boyfriend is 14. And I dont really like him. What do I do?

Every advice is appreciated.

SirJordan December 22nd 2016 08:40 PM

Re: My fuckbuddy has a boyfriend.

Dude. This has to be a troll.

Shes underage. Its illegal. Move on

Nightblood. December 22nd 2016 08:42 PM

This is illegal and considered statutory rape in the state of Florida. The age of consent in Florida is 18, with the exception of someone ages 16-17 having sex with someone no older than 23. I'd suggest cutting ties and possibly hiring a lawyer. If no longer having contact is very difficult for you, I highly suggest seeking a counselor who can help.

DeletedAccount24 December 22nd 2016 08:49 PM

A 26 year old with a 13 year old? A lot of people would be concerned as she's underage and it's statutory rape. You should not be having sex with someone who is barely a teenager. It's illegal and immoral. Like Nightblood has said, cut ties with her immediately and move on, find someone closer to your age.

25M December 22nd 2016 09:03 PM

So I should block her off of everything. Kik, Insta and everything. Mean she is losing contact with me. Should I just finish cutting off the concetion

DeletedAccount69 December 22nd 2016 10:08 PM

I would cut off contact and look into a lawyer. There is so much that could go wrong with this because she is underage. Having relations with a minor is a crime and if you get caught and prosecuted you will have to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life.

Sophrosyne December 22nd 2016 11:04 PM

As the others have said, it's illegal and considered statutory rape seeing as she is only just a teenager. In reality, people with that age difference while being so young shouldn't be dating let alone having sex, and the fact you aren't actually dating doesn't make it better. She also has a boyfriend, and I highly doubt he would approve if he found out. Really you are meant to be the grown up here, so do the adult thing and stop.

SirJordan December 22nd 2016 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 25M (Post 1264307)
So I should block her off of everything. Kik, Insta and everything. Mean she is losing contact with me. Should I just finish cutting off the concetion

Yes, Yes you should

.Brittany. December 23rd 2016 12:44 AM

Hi Jay,

Like the others have said you should cut off ties immediately, getting a lawyer might be a good idea as well. I once had a friend who had a boyfriend who was 15 years older than her, he had to do some jail time as she reported him. You don't want to have that happen to yourself.

Jordioa18 December 23rd 2016 10:30 AM

Leave her and get a girl your own age man, that's all I have to say

25M December 23rd 2016 03:28 PM

Thank you all. I did the advice. I lost contact with her. And I been goin to the bar to find someone my own age. Thank you all so much.

zop December 26th 2016 12:54 PM

I would delete this post because you are either trolling or being serious, each one scares me.