TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: jess

argument with friend over vaginas - January 3rd 2017, 01:55 AM

so i had this sort of debate thing with a friend that kind of turned into an argument, all over freaking vaginas.

do they or do they not stretch from sex?

i've read time and time again online that they do not stretch out permanently from sex, or even childbirth, for that matter, and the only thing that stretches them out is age.
i like the example of pulling on your cheek or pinching skin on your arm. you can hold it for however long you like, but it'll always return to it's natural shape. the only thing that will start to damage your skin's flexibility, IS old age because the skin is more brittle and not as elastic.

however, my friend's stance on this was formed through personal experience, as he's slept with about a dozen girls. his current girlfriend (who i absolutely hate and hope she develops some ungodly fatal virus, because she took away my happiness -- aka him.) was a virgin when they started dating, and he says she's gotten more "loose".
his example of the vagina is a rubber band, where you can pull it several times and it'll snap back to it's original shape. but over time it will break down and never be as strong as it was before.

now, i tried explaining that that bitc-- his girlfriend was probably tighter as a virgin because, well, she was a virgin. she was probably nervous af, because he's way out of her league anyway, and so she was most likely very tensed up.
now that she's more comfortable with my man, she's more relaxed.

who's right? or does it vary with vaginas?

the main reason i'm asking this is because i just ordered a lifelike dildo and he keeps telling me it's gonna stretch me out "for no reason". but i've had sex several times and i don't feel any less tight than before??

(also, please don't mind my bitchy behavior toward the chick, i know it's mean and unnecessary, but i'm not going to remove it either because it's truly the way i feel about her. this is just a mood i'm gonna be in until the glorious day they break up. )

i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Skyline Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Skye

Re: argument with friend over vaginas - January 3rd 2017, 12:49 PM

From what I've read and just using basic common sense, I would be more inclined to believe that your stance is true. With your friend's logic you could just as well argue that guys' dicks get less thick the more they have sex, which of course is ridiculous. Personally I feel like that argument of "if a woman has more sex then her vagina will stretch" was created to feed into the idea that women's virginity should be cherished. It's another way of getting women to "save themselves" for their husband, the idea being that it will be more pleasurable for the guy if she is more "tight". Really it's ridiculous, I think it has way more to do with being comfortable and fully aroused verses being nervous and uncertain.

"You shall love your crooked neighbour / with your crooked heart."

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
SirJordan Offline
Twitter: @sirjordanhardy
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jordan

Re: argument with friend over vaginas - January 3rd 2017, 05:30 PM

I agree, I've never known a vagina to get 'looser' due to having regular sex. My girlfriends vagina feels just as tight now as it did when we first had sex. If what your friend is saying is true, then the vagina of a woman who has had multiple children would be very 'baggy'. I think it has more to do with how turned on the woman is. The more relaxed and aroused she is, the more 'wet' and lubricated she is, which I would suggest could easily be misinterpreted as being 'looser'.

"Carefree, wherever we may be. We are the famous CFC" - Chelsea Football Club

Last edited by SirJordan; January 3rd 2017 at 07:50 PM.
  Send a message via Yahoo to SirJordan  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

Outside, huh?

Name: Sam

Re: argument with friend over vaginas - January 3rd 2017, 07:29 PM

As far as I know, your vagina doesn't actually get looser from sexual intercourse. It will stretch during intercourse for accommodation purposes, but it will go back to its "normal" size pretty shortly after. One common thing that I've noticed is that people often mistake being turned on for being loose. The more lubricated a woman is, the easier penetration will be, which could lead someone to misinterpret her as "loose", as a woman who is not as well-lubricated can often be mistaken for being "tighter".

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Sophrosyne Offline
The Cute Half

I can't get enough

Name: Raven

Re: argument with friend over vaginas - January 4th 2017, 10:31 AM

Well considering a vagina can have a baby go through it and it go back to it's original size, I don't think intercourse is going to make it loose. From basic biology, the vagina is very stretchy and can stretch to accommodate depending on the size of what is going through it, and like the others said, the first time the girlfriend had sex, she may have been more nervous and not have been as relaxed as she would be now she's used to it. Basically, I would say your stance is correct on this.

Senior HelpLINK Mentor | Forum Moderator
Clothed in strength and dignity,
and laughs without fear of the future.

Closed Thread