TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: jess

Breast enhancement experience? - February 20th 2017, 05:39 AM

So my boobs, for whatever reason, are under the impression that I'm still in the 8th grade. I don't even know if they've even grown anymore since their first growth spurt. Like they started coming in and everything but haven't even been rounded out or whatever because there's not even enough there.
And I know that real breasts won't always be stiff and perfectly circular and firm, I get that. But mine are pretty much hand-sized, where if a hand in cupped around it that's more than enough to cover it all.
Now I know a lot of guys have told me that they don't care about boob size, they like small boobs, as long as it can be cupped it's enough... but the problem is that I don't like having small boobs.
I dress noticeably more boyish, and I can't even tell you how many times when, with my hair hidden in a beanie and my butt hidden under baggy shorts, I've been confused for a guy. Even with a tight shirt.

Needless to say, I hate my chest, I always have, and probably always will if this is the way they're gonna stay. My future babies will inevitably starve to death and I don't know how they're even gonna manage to sag when I'm old, there's literally not even enough there to sag.

So I've been researching a lot on how to make them bigger, and for awhile I was trying working out and breast massaging, but that didn't work at all.
I recently got on birth control so they have grown a little bit, but I also took two EC pills around the time I started BC, so now that such a huge dosage of hormones has died down they're sort of dying down as well.

I'm pretty much desperate at this point, and while I wouldn't even have the money for implants anyway, I don't really like the way they look so I don't think I'd ever go that far.
But I recently read an article that mentioned herbal supplements and breast enhancement creams that really intrigued me. I've heard about these before, but they were always things I just skipped over because I guess I just immediately discredited them.

However, now it's really my last option, so I'm hoping to try it. I'm just wondering if anyone here has ever tried or heard first-hand reviews on supplements or enhancement creams for making their breasts bigger?
The person who wrote an article I read also linked to another article where they reviewed an all natural breast enhancement kit called Breast Actives, and based on their review it sounded really great. Of course, they very well could've been paid to spew all that positive BS and it could actually be harmful instead.
Although I want to give it the benefit of the doubt and at least try it out, the product isn't cheap, so I want to be absolutely sure about it before I go out and spend money on it. I'm definitely going to look up more reviews on that product and other enhancements, but if anyone here has any input that would be great.
Also, if there are any other methods you know of or have worked for you that made your breasts bigger, I'm all ears.

As a side note, I'm 18, got my first period at probably 12 or 13?? And like I said, I really don't think they've grown ever since the first growth spurt where they came in. Like I've seen pictures from back then and if there's a difference then it's really a very slight one.
So could there still be another growth spurt waiting? I've heard people say that your breasts aren't fully developed until after you give birth, but I'm not going to have a kid just so they'll finally come in, obviously.
It should be noted that I've been a diehard coffee fan since 12ish as well, so I'm not sure if the caffeine has anything to do with stunting my breast growth or something. But it was only probably 1-2 cups of coffee a day, if that.

i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Gothic Wolf Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Elizabeth

Re: Breast enhancement experience? - February 24th 2017, 09:46 PM

I've heard they don't stop growing until early to mid twenties if that is any help.

Closed Thread