TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Seth2990 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Penis Size Issue - March 28th 2017, 07:21 AM

Hello, I am 27 Years old and my height is 5'7" inch . Now , my penis size is around 5.5 inch and I want it to be at least 5.9 inch or 6 inch. I am ready to do and take any procedure , regular exercise to achieve at least 5.8 . I heard that it takes quite sometime to see an increase in size. I am ready to give it 1-2 years to see the results.

Kindly advise me as what should I do and which doctor should I consult with?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: Penis Size Issue - March 28th 2017, 01:16 PM

You can consult a doctor, but there is no scientifically proven way to increase your penis size. Sure, there might be weird ways you find on the internet but may be unsafe and probably won't work. I've also heard of supplements but none that are really backed by science, but this is something a doctor can talk to you about.

Why do you want to?

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
GunEks Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Penis Size Issue - March 31st 2017, 06:09 AM

Secondly, in 2001, the condom manufacturer Durex asked men visiting its website to take part in a penis size survey, and just under 3000 men responded. They measured themselves and reported the results to the website. The average erect length was 16.3 cm (6.4 inches), and the average circumference (measured round the penis at its widest point) was 13.3 cm (5.2 inches). It is difficult to know how reliable these measurements are – there might have been some wishful thinking involved. The survey also showed that a long penis is not usually thick. Durex says, “While the ‘mythical’ well-endowed man with a very long and very wide penis does exist, there are not that many of them about.”

(#4 (permalink)) Old
del677 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Penis Size Issue - March 31st 2017, 08:48 AM

Keep in mind it's not what women are looking for.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: jess

Re: Penis Size Issue - March 31st 2017, 10:08 PM

I know absolutely nothing about what you're looking for, but as a professional female for the last 18 years, I've learned that size truly isn't everything. I do have personal preferences, but at 5.5 inches, you are at LEAST an average length. (I did some Googling and found that many sources indicate the average length to be anywhere from 4.1 inches to 5.5 inches. Your penis length definitely isn't out of the ordinary or anything.)

I am making assumptions based on your age, but I believe that at that point of life most people are much more mature and ready for serious, settling down type of relationships... I think the majority of women who are truly interested in you wouldn't run for the hills just because your dick is an average length.

I've heard that the pills and shit offered online, promising to make your dick longer or bigger is often unsafe and doesn't even work. There might be some surgery out there or something, but honestly I don't think you have anything to worry about when it comes to your size.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but I hope you find what you're looking for.

i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you

(#6 (permalink)) Old
xxpaigiexx Offline
Up In The Clouds...
I can't get enough

Name: Paige

Re: Penis Size Issue - April 1st 2017, 12:03 PM

Hey there,

Anything you try is probably dangerous and unlikely to work. There is nothing wrong with the size you are and any girl who is worth your time will not be bothered by your size. I'm sure a lot of guys lie to make it sound like they are larger than they actually are. I think you should be happy with what you have.

I wish you the best of luck,
Paige

Facta Non Verba
Deeds not words

(#7 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Michael

Re: Penis Size Issue - April 1st 2017, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth2990 View Post
Hello, I am 27 Years old and my height is 5'7" inch . Now , my penis size is around 5.5 inch and I want it to be at least 5.9 inch or 6 inch. I am ready to do and take any procedure , regular exercise to achieve at least 5.8 . I heard that it takes quite sometime to see an increase in size. I am ready to give it 1-2 years to see the results.

Kindly advise me as what should I do and which doctor should I consult with?
Hey Seth,

I'm 28 years old. Listen, I don't know what your "issue" is based on your post, but you seem to be the average size. Every study shows that the male erect penis is between 5-6 inches. Thus if anything, you're slightly above average.

Bear in mind that size is not equivalent to pleasure -- especially when it comes to length. The only thing increasing length would do would maybe impress some dudes in a locker room. Which, when it boils down to it, is it really worth it?

I'm not sure if you're gay or not, but in terms of women, studies have often shown that typically around your size is ideal for most women and that larger can actually ruin sexual chemistry. My advice is to stop trying to grow your dick. Rather, eat healthfully, be healthy, and exercise. Build stamina and learn how to pleasure whoever with what you've got. Worry about your size isn't going to help issues.

Just breathe, relax, and enjoy life and what you've been given. You've nothing to be ashamed of. In terms of seeking medical surgery, I'd advise seeing a therapist first. I'm not saying anything is wrong with you, but I'd see if you can address this issue psychologically first. Why blow money on a surgery that's only going to increase your size .4 inches, something most people won't even notice? And ask yourself, will .4 inches REALLY HONESTLY make you THAT much more confident? I wouldn't see a surgeon because they're just going to want your money for the surgery. See a therapist. See if you can get past with whatever your "issues" are.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love."
- Carl Sagan

(#8 (permalink)) Old
bunnyhabit Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Shasha

Re: Penis Size Issue - April 7th 2017, 08:28 PM

my boyfriend told me the more i play with his love leg the bigger it will get. i don't why he worries. i told him it feels really good in me and he is bigger than any other boy i have laid down with.
  Send a message via Yahoo to bunnyhabit  
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Rahul@123 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Penis Size Issue - April 10th 2017, 05:20 AM

I have tried one different technique...and it help me to increase penis size by 3.5 cm in just 2 months.
Technique- it very simple and we all used to it. I thought that if by exercise we can increase our muscle then why not our penis size. So for 2 month daily i used to hold my penis in morning and shake it front and back and i stops when it ejaculates.
It look very simple but it has scientific base so just give it try...hope it helps you.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
bunnyhabit Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Shasha

Re: Penis Size Issue - April 10th 2017, 03:05 PM

your current size is adequate to satisfy any woman, you should focus on stamina and technique as more important to most girls. toughen your muscles so you can last longer before cummin during sex. a guy that last a long time before soft is my dream guys
  Send a message via Yahoo to bunnyhabit  
Closed Thread