TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Sky_Tiny one Offline
Tiny child
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Skylar

Question Cravings. - April 27th 2017, 02:20 AM

Me and my boy friend have been together awhile. About 6 months. At the beginning we didnt do much. He was my first real kiss and my first love.. slowly things progressed and now crave him. We do something different everyday. Is it normal to crave someone so much? Crave physical things so much?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
PiraPurple Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Cravings. - April 27th 2017, 04:19 AM

Hi!It's quite normal to crave if you haven't done it before. But keep in mind that it is important to use protection and practice monogamy to avoid unwanted pregnancy.While things make you feel giddy right now, it's important to think about your future.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Sky_Tiny one Offline
Tiny child
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Cravings. - April 27th 2017, 11:22 PM

We are both virgins and i plan to be for a lil while longer. Im talking about like...literally everything else.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Cravings. - April 27th 2017, 11:41 PM

It's normal. People get horny, they crave affection and sex. Sexuality is pretty diverse, so whatever you're experiencing is normal. Even if you never got horny or had urges or cravings and were literally the worlds biggest asexual, it would still be normal

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Sky_Tiny one Offline
Tiny child
Welcome me, I'm new!

Smile Re: Cravings. - April 28th 2017, 01:46 AM

Lol. Thanks love.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
del677 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Cravings. - April 28th 2017, 08:52 AM

Get some birth control. Have it on hand. Decide at the beginning of each session where you want to set the boundaries. Then go for it and have fun! God gave us the gift.

Have the birth control on hand, because what can happen is at the last moment, in the heat of the moment, it's possible the two of you may decide "Oh heck let's just do it!" and that's when if you don't have birth control handy then you'll end up just doing it without any birth control and that's how babies are made.

Be knowledgeable of all the other fun things you can do together without vaginal penetration. You can both have orgasms and have a wonderful sensual time together.

If you've set your boundaries and you're both comfortable with the boundaries set, and you've got the birth control at hand so you're both still safe even if things get out of hand (which can happen because in the heat of the moment our emotional brain can literally shut down our rational brain so it can get what it wants, sorry evolution designed us that way) then you're good.

(There's always "Plan B" as the emergency backup if you end up having unprotected sex, but you need to go get it from a doctor or Planned Parenthood right away the next day.)

Best wishes!

Closed Thread