TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: jess

Breast growth updated - April 29th 2017, 01:48 AM

So I've posted about breast growth a couple times, not getting much help but that's to be expected.

I've come to the conclusion that if I take fenugreek capsules and also use fenugreek oil for massaging, there should be some improvement.

I have quite a few worries about it though...
1. I'm 18, and I know in some cases breasts have grown until the woman is 20 years old, so I would hate to supply my body with extra hormones only to have fucking triple D's in two years. (obviously not very likely for that to happen, but you never know.)
2. I've seen a couple random articles on the internet talk about how too much estrogen can cause cancer and shit, and that you have to take progesterone to even it out and yada yada. These were just randomass articles, so I have no idea if that information is even close to being valid, but yeah.
3. I have no doctor to go to and ask about this. Like I've stated before, I'm still stuck with a fucking pediatrician, and in the past when I've needed more in depth sexual health help, she hasn't been too great. I also don't feel very welcome at the children's doctor anymore so I really don't ever want to go back, but I have no idea what the fuck my mom is doing about switching me to a different doctor. I just have no clue wtf is going on, honestly. As suggested in my previous thread, I used Planned Parenthood's Online Help Chat to ask about it, but they said they couldn't answer that as they deal with childcare, not breast development.

I found a site where people post questions about plastic surgery and things related to their physical appearance, and actual "doctors" (plastic surgeons) answer the questions.
So I asked about my concerns and whether fenugreek was both SAFE and EFFECTIVE.
Of course, nearly every "doctor" just recommended that I go in for a free plastic surgery consultation with them, denying everything about fenugreek. I think their answers are obviously pretty biased, as they're just trying to sell their services.

I found this girl on Youtube who did a "fenugreek challenge" thing, where she took the capsules daily and it seemed to work for her. Not a lot of growth, but it was much better. The only thing was she said it caused a lot of weight gain, so I am worried about that.
Obviously both sources provide imperfect information, but I'm choosing to believe that fenugreek actually does work and the plastic surgeons are just being dickheads.

I tried asking my mom about fenugreek, and told her that I heard it would make my chest grow, hoping to start a conversation and have her fucking help me. But my mom is ridiculous about anything puberty/body related, and she said, "I just don't know why you would want them bigger."
I mean, obviously bigger boobs tend to attract more male attention. Not my main reason, whatsoever, but I feel like that's immediately the conclusion she jumps to. And whenever it comes to trying to attract boys, my mom shuts down any idea of mine, whether it be clothes or dating or whatever.

I'm going to be clear: I want my breasts to grow, not for the approval of others, but because I hate them. They make me so insecure. Feelings aside, they are most definitely disproportionate to my body, so there's a logical argument to this as well. I'm working out a lot, and you can almost see my abs. However, I have a huge ribcage, and so I don't have a lot of waist definition, which I also hate. The only way to make my stomach and waist look smaller is to get bigger hips and boobs.

Thoughts and suggestions?

i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you

Last edited by Hypothesis.; May 9th 2017 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Adding a strong language prefix. :)

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

Outside, huh?

Name: Sam

Re: Breast growth updated - April 30th 2017, 08:43 AM

Hey there,

Wanting your breasts to grow is completely normal. I'm glad to hear that it's something you're doing because YOU want to do it and not for the approval of others.

That being said, I wouldn't recommend taking fenugreek capsules (or any other medication relating to breast growth) without talking to a doctor about it. If you don't want to go to your pediatrician to discuss this, there might still be other options for you. Perhaps you could talk to your mother about wanting to switch doctors in general, get that process going, and then speak to your new doctor about it. You could do some research on hospitals in your area to see if any of them have a free clinic where you could talk to a professional about your options.

I understand the desire to enhance your breasts sooner rather than later, but proper research and consultation with professionals really is so important. Choosing not to do that could put you at risk for other health issues. In my opinion, it's just not worth the risk without talking to the appropriate professionals.

I hope this helped! Also, I do apologize if it sounded at all discouraging. That wasn't my intention - your health is just the priority when looking at this situation from an outside perspective.

Take care,
Sammi

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: jess

Re: Breast growth updated - May 4th 2017, 02:24 AM

It is a bit discouraging but you're absolutely right. I need to go to Planned Parenthood anyway, so hopefully the doctors there will know something about this.

Luckily I've found that some exercises have been increasing them a little bit. So I can keep doing those until I am able to start taking fenugreek.

Thank you for the input!

i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you

Closed Thread