TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
.Brittany. Offline
AKA Reckless Emotion

TeenHelp Addict

Name: Brittany

Too Tight? - May 15th 2017, 11:00 PM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hey guys,

I'm asking this for one of my friends as she's too nervous to reach out and ask for it herself.

A couple days ago, she met up with a guy and they ended up having sex. While they were doing it, the guy stopped and pulled out his penis. He then told her that the condom had fallen off, but he didn't finish inside of her.

He says the condom fell off because she was too tight. I've never actually heard this before. I'm tight as well, and haven't had this.

Thanks guys <3

“You are braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think.”

HelpLINK Mentor | Live Help Mentor | Article Editor
Forum & Chat Moderator

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Chai. Offline
Nitwit Blubber Oddment Tweak ♥
I can't get enough

Name: Kay

Re: Too Tight? - May 16th 2017, 02:30 AM

Hry Brittany,

I am tight too and I have never heard about this or had it happen to me. There could be a lot of different reasons why the condom came off. The guy may be using a larger condom size than the one that fits him perfectly. I had to call out my ex when he asked for a larger size, in front of me. He just grinned and told me to get the smaller one. Another possible reason is the guy could have lost his boner during sex and the condom might have come off due to that.

There could be other possibilities but I can't think of any right now. I really don't think being too tight is a reason for a condom to fall off. I hope your friend is alright. <3

"Being happy isn't about having everything in your life perfect. Maybe it is about stringing together all the little things."

Community Mentor | HelpLINK Access | LiveHelp Access | Forum Moderator

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: Too Tight? - May 16th 2017, 02:20 PM

Yeah no, I'm with Kav on this. Even the right size of condom can slip down a bit during intercourse, but it can be readjusted and that isn't anything to do with the tightness of the receiving partner. The anus is much tighter than the vagina and people use condoms with anal sex with no problem. I'd recommend the couple either gets smaller condoms or readjust and move on. It's not your friend's fault.

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
.Brittany. Offline
AKA Reckless Emotion

TeenHelp Addict

Name: Brittany

Re: Too Tight? - May 16th 2017, 03:04 PM

Now another question. She is on birth control, but sometimes takes it a bit late. Her partner said that he's clean and that he didn't cum into her. So she has that, but she's also on her period. She skipped her last period and just continued with the birth control. Now, I know that you can still get pregnant on your period, but should she still consider getting a plan B, or with all this is there a high chance that she won't get pregnant?

“You are braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think.”

HelpLINK Mentor | Live Help Mentor | Article Editor
Forum & Chat Moderator

(#5 (permalink)) Old
L_Escudero Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Liam Escudero

Re: Too Tight? - May 17th 2017, 08:06 AM

If the guy is telling the truth. I guess the chance of getting pregnant would be like 3% I always do withdrawal and cuming with my partner while she is on her period and for the last 3 years. She never got pregnant. This is only based on my experience.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
del677 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Too Tight? - May 20th 2017, 07:21 AM

My guess is she's fine. My guess is he lost his erection just enough to slip out of the condom. His penis slipped out of the condom, but the condom was still doing it's job, hanging out of her vagina. Plus he didn't cum in her vagina. Plus she's on BC pills. So she's fine.

Thank you for asking for your friend!

(#7 (permalink)) Old
MsNobleEleanor Offline
Resource Editor

I can't get enough

Re: Too Tight? - May 30th 2017, 05:11 AM

Hello Brittany,

Another thing that could have happened if the condom slipped off is that, do you know if they put lube inside the condom? Sometimes having more lube inside the condom, the condom can slip off as a result, but sometimes this does not happen. It also depends on that if the condom was larger than his penis. Do you know if your friend watched him put it on, where the base of the condom is far back and not halfway down his penis? If it is only half way down, then it is much likely for it to slip as it is not on correctly.

In terms of if your friend would be at risk for an STI because the condom fell off, there is a higher chance for an STI as the condom fell off. However, even using condoms, condoms can't always protect against STIs but using condoms gives you more protection than not using one. She can always visit a Sexual Health Clinic for testing, a urine sample can test for the common infections, if she has symptoms they most likely do an internal to ensure everything is okay.

As for the possibility of pregnancy, there is a possibility as the condom fell off and semen or precum most likely occurred (if it didn't, there isn't a way to really tell as she may not know) and if she is concerned she should take Plan B or take a pregnancy test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Escudero View Post
If the guy is telling the truth. I guess the chance of getting pregnant would be like 3% I always do withdrawal and cuming with my partner while she is on her period and for the last 3 years. She never got pregnant. This is only based on my experience.
^^^ I disagree that this method would be 3% chance of pregnancy. I am not a health expert but things do happen (anyone can correct me on this if I am wrong). Birth control isn't always effective, and being on your period doesn't also protect you from becoming pregnant. The pulling out method isn't proven as birth control (73-83% effective rate) and may not be effective. A combination of birth control and condoms give you a less chance of pregnancy In hindsight not having sex, being abstinent, is 100% is an effective method as birth control as there is no risks. That 3% is small but there is still a chance of pregnancy.

For your friend, encourage her to use birth control and for her to always use condoms. If at all he is having trouble with condoms, she can always use female condoms. Female condoms are more expensive (sexual health clinics have them for free so she can always go and ask for a few to see if she and her partner like that form of a condom) but it might be something else they could look into using.

Have questions or would like to chat send me a PM
+
Senior Article Editor | Newsletter Editor | Resource Editor
Outreach Ambassador | Social Media Guru
Community Moderator | Forum Moderator

Closed Thread