TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
AMA on teenhelp Offline
im just a dead man walking
Regular TeenHelper

Name: .

Dont know a title name - June 18th 2017, 08:11 PM

Well i had a super great day today me amd a friend of mine where playing b ball and stuff and we started to talk about sex and stuff so he came with the idea to pick up girl so we walked around and hr saw a girl a little and he asked her to chill with us we ended up at a playground he really tryed to score with her he started to make sexual jokes toch her butt and all of that stuff and she didnt mind at all but im scared my self to do stuff like that my self he told me that we need this more so sure im down to scoring chicks but im scared if i do that people call me a perv

it takes a strong man to deny whats right in front of him and if the truth is undeniable you create your own

Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1288530 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Heathen Offline
Beauty and Bedlam
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jordan

Re: Dont know a title name - June 19th 2017, 03:11 AM

As long as you view women as something to "score" you will never be truly successful. Women are people. Unfortunately society has deemed fit to objectify us but that doesn't mean you have to buy into it. You can make a difference. Maybe this girl was okay with sexual jokes and your friend touching her butt but more likely than not most girls wouldn't be. It's incredibly disrespectful and rude. You'd do well not to take after your friend.

Try getting to know a girl, not just getting on about sex right off the bat. I know it can be really hard, especially because I've seen you post about struggling to talk to girls, but I promise it's more rewarding than just trying to get in some chick's pants. Remember: women are people. We aren't mystical, unknowable beings. Pay attention and you may be able to pick up on things that a girl would be happy to talk about. It could be many things- books, shows, music, beliefs, etc. While it may seem easier said than done, I promise trying to understand a girl you like as a person is better than just seeing her as an easy lay.

Good luck. And maybe, if you're willing, teach your friend not to buy into toxic masculinity culture (i.e. seeing women as sexual objects there for his pleasure).

The moon asked the crow
For a little show
In the hazy milk of twilight
No one had to know
The moon asked the crow...
  Send a message via Yahoo to Heathen  
4 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
On hiatus
Average Joe

Re: Dont know a title name - June 19th 2017, 06:13 PM

I agree with Jordan. What your friend is doing is downright creepy and could get him into a lot of trouble, you should steer clear of going down that route. I would also like to say that viewing women as something to be "scored" is not a good mindset. You should be polite and respectful. Don't be kind to girls just to get sex/relationships/attention though because that won't get you anywhere.

My suggestion would be to start building friendships with girls first, rather than pursuing a relationship. Talk, text, hang out, ask them about their hobbies and interests. Once you can to get to know a girl as a person rather than a sexual outlet, that is when you are ready to have a relationship if that is what you both want.

2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
TheAtomicBlade Offline
Resident Sith
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Tortellini

Re: Dont know a title name - June 20th 2017, 10:51 AM

Like both the above users have said, women are points to "score". Thats not the right attitude, and honestly, you're not going to get a girl that way.
Try to make friends/ get to know them, rather than having the "get in, get off, get out" mentality. Yes, its hard, and scary to talk to girls. Best advice I have for you is to NOT think of dating/sex rather, try to ask yourself, who is she as a person? What does she like? Dislike? etc. That stuff should help you talk to girls.

Best of luck mate. Feel free to PM me if you wanna talk.

PM me if you ever wanna talk. Send a message my way.
And remember, you matter. You're awesome. You're beautiful. Stay strong, the world will get better.

May The Force be With You.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
xxpaigiexx Offline
Up In The Clouds...
I can't get enough

Name: Paige

Re: Dont know a title name - June 20th 2017, 01:37 PM

Hey there,

Personally I don't think your friend's approach is the best. Most girls/women probably wouldn't appreciate this sort of behaviour, it's wrong and it's demeaning. The best way to approach a girl is by being yourself, being polite and getting to know them, not physically touching them inappropriately. Luckily for your friend, this girl did not react badly to the way he acted, but most girls would. Generally, most people don't appreciate being treated like this.

Paige

Facta Non Verba
Deeds not words

(#6 (permalink)) Old
del677 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Dont know a title name - June 22nd 2017, 07:05 AM

like they said above, get to know her, be interested in her as a person, and if you are sincere in that, she will want more from you.

Closed Thread