TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ChazGamingAU Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Exclamation Need Help - Not sure what to do! - July 3rd 2017, 12:40 PM

So me and my girlfriend have been dating for about 2 and a half months now and we decided to take our relationship to the next step, which is sex. And so we took it to that point and we tried putting it in the first time but it caused her pain so we stopped, then a week later we tried again with the same result, and then just a few days ago we tried for our third time and finally got it going, and we jsut put it in and then did a few thrusts and then we called it a time, then about 12 hours ater we went again and did a bit more and called it again and the third tiem the next morning we went to do it again and i out the condom on and then she took it off and i asked if she was sure about and it and she said yea so we went the whole 9 yards with it and during that session she told me not to cum in her and i said i wasnt intending to, but anyway we were goign at it and then she suddenly says she thinks i came in her, but i never hit the stage of having an orgasm (cumming) but we kept goign a bit longer and then we stopped, and after she said it was weird because my dick went floppy not very long after we did it and we don't know if i came in here, neither of us think i did because nothing came out after i took it out and i never hit the point of getting an orgasm, but the next day she started having sharp pains just above her belly button (on the inside) and we searched that it could be cause i put it in too far, but i only put it in half way tops at any point, so we are both scared and confused on why she is getting these sharp pains and i am wondering if anyone know's what's going on. Although she is a bit small and i am a bit large so that could be causing it but yeah we need some advice.
(i am about 198cm tall and she is about 165cm tall{also i am 17 years old 18 next year and she is turning 16 this year 17 next year})

P.S. We were both virgins until these activities
P.S. she isn't due for her time of month for a few more days

Any answer will be helpful, thanks

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: jess

Re: Need Help - Not sure what to do! - July 3rd 2017, 07:26 PM

okay, first things first, wear a condom. since you are new to sex, there is no way you'll be able to pull out correctly... and even if you could, it's still the method with the highest failure rate. wear a condom ffs.

when i first became sexually active, i was aware of every single little pain and change in smell and discharge that there was. little did i realize, those small changes and stuff had always happened. only after i became sexually active did i become hypersensitive to it, because i was so scared that it meant i was pregnant or had an std.
what i'm saying is, since her period is a few days away, those could be regular, early cramps that she usually experiences... except now that she's sexually active, she could perceive those cramps as a sign of pregnancy.

also, i highly doubt that if she was pregnant, she would be feeling those pains the day after you had sex.

if you didn't have an orgasm, you didn't cum in her. simple as that. however, pre-cum is still a thing, and that's why condoms are so damn important.
it's still unsure if pre-cum has sperm in it, or if the sperm in it is even alive or whatever. however, if you masturbate or have sex and don't urinate afterwards to clear the urethra of any leftover sperm, there could still be some live sperm in there which could come out with the pre-cum next time you have sex. make sense?
so since you said you started and stopped a few times that day, i obviously can't say for sure whether you need to be worried about the pre-cum having sperm in it. i'm leaning towards a no, and that you guys are fine.

however, if you're worried about it, just get her plan b. it's $50 bucks, you can each pay for half if that makes things easier. in my opinion, even when i was pretty sure the chances of me getting pregnant from unprotected sex were slim (see, we all screw up) the $50 was well worth it, just to have a peace of mind.

her period will most likely be late if she's stressing about being pregnant, so give it about a week before you really start to worry.

about the pains, usually the misconception of virgins being "super, duper tight!!1!" is just because it's their first time having sex and they are nervous, so they tense up and become tighter than they usually would be. if she was nervous and tense in there (it could be a subconscious thing too, so even if she says she wasn't nervous, maybe her body was) it could have resulted in sharp pains the next day. i know you said you only went "half way in" but her vagina could be short enough that you still hit her cervix, which would definitely result in those sharp pains. i still get those pains from hitting the cervix if i'm not ready enough.

hope this somewhat helped. just be smart about it dude, come on. it's so easy to put on a condom and avoid all this stress. if she tells you to take it off again, don't do it until she is using her own birth control as well.

i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
del677 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Need Help - Not sure what to do! - July 5th 2017, 08:23 AM

not sure what's causing her the pain. does she have problem inserting dildos?

there are other forms of birth control you could look into if condom isn't working out for you.

there's one disorder called "endometreitis" (which I probably did not spell correctly) that could cause pain during sex. don't know enough to know if that might be it. fortunately pain is the worst symptom. it's not fatal or anything, just very annoying.

I hope things work out for the two of you!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
ChazGamingAU Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Need Help - Not sure what to do! - July 6th 2017, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by del677 View Post
not sure what's causing her the pain. does she have problem inserting dildos?

there are other forms of birth control you could look into if condom isn't working out for you.

there's one disorder called "endometreitis" (which I probably did not spell correctly) that could cause pain during sex. don't know enough to know if that might be it. fortunately pain is the worst symptom. it's not fatal or anything, just very annoying.

I hope things work out for the two of you!
She doesn't use dildos, she has me instead haha, we think it might be cramps and the fact that she was laying on an awkward angle, but thanks for your reply and to the other person who sent a reply aswell, they both helped alot

(#5 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Online
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Need Help - Not sure what to do! - July 6th 2017, 09:27 PM

First, use a condom at all times and consider using another form of contraceptive because I am quite certain neither of you want to end up getting pregnant.

Secondly, you need to check the age of consent laws in your state since you are going to be 18 soon and she is only going to be turning 16. If you are going to continue being sexually active you need to be aware that the sexual activity is not illegal.

I am not sure why she is having the sharp pains. To me it sounds like she could be having early signs of starting her period. If the pains continue I would suggest that she schedule an appointment with her doctor to make sure everything is okay.

Lastly, if it isn't too late you might want to consider getting the morning after pill because you had sex without a condom and the chances of getting pregnant increase quite a bit when you do that.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

Closed Thread