TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
AMA on teenhelp Offline
im just a dead man walking
Regular TeenHelper

Name: .

Craving for sex - July 4th 2017, 11:26 AM

I just want to have sex so badly i cant stop thinking about i just want it idk what to do

it takes a strong man to deny whats right in front of him and if the truth is undeniable you create your own

(#2 (permalink)) Old
TheAtomicBlade Offline
Resident Sith
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Tortellini

Re: Craving for sex - July 4th 2017, 11:52 AM

Hey mate,
You're 16, and the cravings for sex is hormonal. Its quite normal to crave sex at your age. Its important, however, to consider a few things. Firstly, if your partner is willing to have sex. Communicating with them and respecting their decision is vital. Further, also ensuring sufficient precautions (condoms for example) to avoid pregnancies and passing disease is crucial too.
If you find that you're dreaming (for want of a better word) of sex is affecting your life, it may be worth meeting a therapist in order to discuss it. Also, strategies like distracting yourself (through exercise or some other means) may help.
Realistically though, you're 16 and its just hormonal. Don't worry about it, unless it really affects your life.
Hope this helps
Tort

PM me if you ever wanna talk. Send a message my way.
And remember, you matter. You're awesome. You're beautiful. Stay strong, the world will get better.

May The Force be With You.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
del677 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Craving for sex - July 5th 2017, 08:14 AM

that's pretty normal at your age.

good news is a lot of women are the same way, though they are a bit picky, and it's a but of flirting to connect with them.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
sargam Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Craving for sex - July 18th 2017, 07:35 PM

its quite normal to crave for sex and as a girl i would advise you to always have consensual sex and use protection.

Keep condoms handy even if you face embarrassing situation like your parents finding out that you are having sex.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Derem Offline
Dark Vader
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: David

Re: Craving for sex - July 18th 2017, 08:39 PM

Craving for sex at that age is normal, You just need to be educated by it talk to your parents, Sex intercourse is an important issue that needs to be addressed, If not you may miss lead direction and ended up being a teenage parent.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
amyzcool Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Amy

Re: Craving for sex - July 24th 2017, 12:03 PM

i know I think about it a lot... but there's no way I'm talking to my parents about it...

(#7 (permalink)) Old
On hiatus
Average Joe

Re: Craving for sex - July 24th 2017, 10:19 PM

Like the others have said, what you're feeling right now is completely normal for someone of your age due to your hormones. I'm just going to say, if you do decide to have sex, here are some important things to consider beforehand.
  1. Age of consent - Ensure you and your sexual partner are both at the age of consent. If one of you is below the age of consent, the other could be charged with statutory rape, even if you both willingly had sex. Do some research on the age of consent in your area.
  2. Trust and communication - It is important to build up a level of trust and communication with your partner, even if you do not intend on being in serious relationship with this person. Make sure you are both consenting, are aware of each other's intentions and the intentions of your relationship (whether it is a committed relationship or a casual hookup). This will help develop an understanding of what you are both looking for and help you find the ideal sexual partner. Good communication will prevent misunderstanding of one's intentions and becoming hurt as a result.
  3. Protection - Wear a condom, it can not only prevent unwanted pregnancy but also protect you and your partner from STDs. Using another form of birth control (e.g. the pill, IUD, or shot) as well as condoms is a good idea just in case the condom breaks. I urge you and any sexual partner you have to speak to a professional at your local sexual health clinic about get tested for STDs. Tests are simple, free and could save your life.
I hope I gave you some good advice and that you take it in. Remember, at the end of the day, it is up to you whether you decide to have sex or not. Don't let anyone pressure you or make you feel like you have to in order to fit in. It may seem like everyone is doing it but there are actually a lot of people your age and much older who have never had sex so there is no need to rush. If you know you are ready, then all I can say is good luck and have fun!

On hiatus

(#8 (permalink)) Old
kaihousely Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Craving for sex - August 5th 2017, 03:31 PM

Dude, it's hormones, and sometimes, you just need to deal with it. Most of teens are like this, not only boys. There's nothing weird or shameful about craving sex, because that's just human nature
Trust me, it will happen. Just don't forget about not pressuring anyone into doing something they don't want to, just because you can't keep your pants on, and, if you do have sex, use some damn condoms, you don't want something really bad to happen

Closed Thread