TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives


You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!


Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Meredith1 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Meredith1's Avatar
 
Age: 16

Posts: 32
Join Date: May 10th 2017

Angry Problems with boyfriend... - September 30th 2017, 06:20 PM

Sorry for the post but I don't know what to do right now.

First, my boyfriends penis is still growing. Last time we measured it it was now 12 inches long. It was getting ridiculous so I told him that he needed to see a doctor. So he told his mom that he needed to see the doctor about his penis and she asked him what was wrong with it. He told her it was too big and she said she wanted to have a look. She measured it, and then told him that it was a good thing that her son had a foot long penis and that he didn't need to see a doctor. Also, she found out about him dating me and said that he can't see me anymore outside of school. He told me about all of this yesterday and I was furious. First, I think it's disgusting that his mom doesn't seem to care for his health. Second, why is she restricting what he does? and third, how are we going to get him the help he needs if his mom won't let him?
   
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1304664 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Meredith1 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Meredith1's Avatar
 
Age: 16

Posts: 32
Join Date: May 10th 2017

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 1st 2017, 06:23 PM

Sorry to spam but I really need help guys... I think his mom took away his phone and I don't know what's going on. He can have a problem and I don't know how we're going to get him help.
   
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Member
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Jess~'s Avatar
 
Name: jess
Age: 20
Gender: chick with an imaginary dick
Location: hell

Posts: 908
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: November 26th 2012

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 1st 2017, 07:10 PM

I tried googling for help on this issue and actually came across a few old TH threads with the same problems. in one of those thread's, he went to the doctor and it was a hormone overproduction problem.
since that is most likely the case here, as I don't know what else could cause this, it is vitally important that you get him to a doctor whether his mom approves of it or not. once he gets the problem fixed, his penis will stop growing, but I don't think it will ever shrink, so the sooner this is resolved the better. if a penis gets too big, it can actually become a painful disability, and I read of one case where a man couldn't have children or have sex ever again.

does he have a relative who could take him? or a friend's parent? look if there are any walk in clinics near you, and see if an adult could take him.
also, have him talk to his mom again, or you could talk to her, and tell her how serious an issue this could be an how it's worrying the both of you.

best of luck


i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you
   
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Kyburg Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
Kyburg's Avatar
 
Age: 21
Gender: Male

Posts: 73
Join Date: January 9th 2015

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 1st 2017, 07:53 PM

Hey
I assume you guys are at the same school, so maybe try to see him then and find out if he still has his phone. Is there a nurse or similar person at your school you could speak to? If someone from the school were to get involved, it would greatly improve your position. They could either take him to a doctor themselves or compel his mother to do it.

Regarding restricting his activities, remember that you are still minors. Legally, his mother is responsible for him, which includes reasonable restrictions on his behavior. (Not judging whether this particular restriction is reasonable or not) It doesn't seem fair, but unfortunately that is part of growing up and becoming independent. You should maybe try to speak to her about it together and explain how much this relationship means to the two of you. Hear her side and see where you find commonality as a starting point. From there, try to reach a compromise between her rules and your wishes. Don't be confrontational about it, rather more diplomatic. Don't let her work you up. Keep your cool and negotiate.

Best of luck!
   
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Meredith1 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Meredith1's Avatar
 
Age: 16

Posts: 32
Join Date: May 10th 2017

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 1st 2017, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess~ View Post
I tried googling for help on this issue and actually came across a few old TH threads with the same problems. in one of those thread's, he went to the doctor and it was a hormone overproduction problem.
since that is most likely the case here, as I don't know what else could cause this, it is vitally important that you get him to a doctor whether his mom approves of it or not. once he gets the problem fixed, his penis will stop growing, but I don't think it will ever shrink, so the sooner this is resolved the better. if a penis gets too big, it can actually become a painful disability, and I read of one case where a man couldn't have children or have sex ever again.

does he have a relative who could take him? or a friend's parent? look if there are any walk in clinics near you, and see if an adult could take him.
also, have him talk to his mom again, or you could talk to her, and tell her how serious an issue this could be an how it's worrying the both of you.

best of luck
The problem is his mom. She basically said she didn't care about his problem and then grounded him. I can't even contact him so I don't know how I can see him other than at school. And we don't have any classes together either.
   
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Member
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Jess~'s Avatar
 
Name: jess
Age: 20
Gender: chick with an imaginary dick
Location: hell

Posts: 908
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: November 26th 2012

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 1st 2017, 09:37 PM

If you have his address, try to go over and talk to both him and his mom. I know it might be scary and weird, but this is serious and I feel like at this point it can't be brushed aside, just because his mom is being a bitch about it. She needs to understand how serious this could potentially be.

I agree with the above poster that getting the school involved would make things much easier. I realize this is all probably a bit scary and awkward to bring up with people but it needs to be done at this point.


i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you
   
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Meredith1 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Meredith1's Avatar
 
Age: 16

Posts: 32
Join Date: May 10th 2017

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 2nd 2017, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess~ View Post
If you have his address, try to go over and talk to both him and his mom. I know it might be scary and weird, but this is serious and I feel like at this point it can't be brushed aside, just because his mom is being a bitch about it. She needs to understand how serious this could potentially be.

I agree with the above poster that getting the school involved would make things much easier. I realize this is all probably a bit scary and awkward to bring up with people but it needs to be done at this point.
I did what you said and went over there just now. She basically told me to f off. I told her that he could have a real problem and she basically said that it's none of my business what goes on with his penis and that she thought it wouldn't be an issue. She wouldn't let me speak to him.
   
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Member
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Jess~'s Avatar
 
Name: jess
Age: 20
Gender: chick with an imaginary dick
Location: hell

Posts: 908
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: November 26th 2012

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 2nd 2017, 12:16 AM

as his girlfriend you have "no business" knowing what goes on with his penis.

next step is to get the school involved tomorrow. i'm so sorry she's acting this way.


i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you
   
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Meredith1 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Meredith1's Avatar
 
Age: 16

Posts: 32
Join Date: May 10th 2017

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 2nd 2017, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess~ View Post
as his girlfriend you have "no business" knowing what goes on with his penis.

next step is to get the school involved tomorrow. i'm so sorry she's acting this way.
Yeah I guess. What can the school actually do though? Like will the nurse actually check out his penis or will she just get him to another doctor?
   
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Kyburg Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
Kyburg's Avatar
 
Age: 21
Gender: Male

Posts: 73
Join Date: January 9th 2015

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 2nd 2017, 05:02 AM

Depends on what kind of rules the school has regarding the privacy of the students in that kind of scenario. In all likelihood though, the nurse will probably do an inspection and then refer him to a doctor for a full check-up.
   
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount29
Guest
 
DeletedAccount29's Avatar
Edit avatar
 

Posts: n/a

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 2nd 2017, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meredith1 View Post
Yeah I guess. What can the school actually do though? Like will the nurse actually check out his penis or will she just get him to another doctor?
She will probably do a brief examination and then call his mother to explain the problem. Having a penis that long can bring up health complications as someone else said, and prevent them from ever enjoying sex again. All you can do now is continue to be supportive of your boyfriend during this time.
   
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Meredith1 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Meredith1's Avatar
 
Age: 16

Posts: 32
Join Date: May 10th 2017

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 3rd 2017, 01:21 PM

Well I talked to him yesterday. He still doesn't have his phone but we agreed to meet somewhere at school every day. He went to the nurse as well and she did a quick checkup. She said his penis looked healthy as of now, but continued growth could cause issues and since he's still in the early stages of puberty it's very likely for that to happen. The problem is that after her checkup, she said that she wouldn't be able to do anything about it without a urologist opinion, and she can only recommend that to my boyfriends mom. He said he'd tell her that he needs to see a urologist and if she refuses still he'll try to get the nurse to convince her.

Also I'm very worried about what can happen to him if this doesn't get fixed. At first I thought it was cool that he had a super long penis but it just kept growing and didn't stop. I really hope he doesn't end up not being able to have kids like people said. I'm worried sick and still mad about his mom. Apparently she's been kind of innapropriate about it as well. He said she was basically teasing him for his penis size and she thinks it's funny.
   
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Member
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Jess~'s Avatar
 
Name: jess
Age: 20
Gender: chick with an imaginary dick
Location: hell

Posts: 908
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: November 26th 2012

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 3rd 2017, 06:00 PM

don't take any offense to this but are you sure you guys measured it correctly? i know it's very hard to measure a penis incorrectly, but that's the only thing i can think of as to why the nurse wouldn't see it as a problem. it is a problem.
i mean he probably didn't get hard for the nurse's checkup, so maybe that's why she wasn't concerned. i don't know what else to tell you honestly. if his penis does grow beyond repair, he should take his mom to court for neglectful parenting. that'll at least get him some cash out of this.


i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you
   
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Meredith1 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Meredith1's Avatar
 
Age: 16

Posts: 32
Join Date: May 10th 2017

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 3rd 2017, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess~ View Post
don't take any offense to this but are you sure you guys measured it correctly? i know it's very hard to measure a penis incorrectly, but that's the only thing i can think of as to why the nurse wouldn't see it as a problem. it is a problem.
i mean he probably didn't get hard for the nurse's checkup, so maybe that's why she wasn't concerned. i don't know what else to tell you honestly. if his penis does grow beyond repair, he should take his mom to court for neglectful parenting. that'll at least get him some cash out of this.
Yes I'm 100% sure we measured properly. We looked up how to do it and everything. The nurse didn't measure his penis, but he had told her that it gets to 12 inches when fully erect. He said she did a quick examination and asked him if he could pee properly and stuff. He said yes, and she told him that right now his penis is functioning but if it continues to grow he might have issues. So she did know it was a problem. But she also said that she would need a real urologist opinion before they can do anything.

I talked to my boyfriend again today, and he updated me on how things are going at home. He told her about what the nurse said and that he needs to see a urologist, and his mom kind of ignored him. So he's getting the nurse to try to convince her. He said he's really uncomfortable about the way his mom is treating all of this. He didn't elaborate much but he seemed really upset.
   
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount29
Guest
 
DeletedAccount29's Avatar
Edit avatar
 

Posts: n/a

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 3rd 2017, 08:20 PM

His mother is definitely acting sketchy, if she's ignoring him and not taking the problem seriously. I would suggest he speak to the school nurse again tomorrow. Just because he is peeing normally now doesn't mean there's not problems already forming and especially if his penis is still growing to an abnormal length.
   
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Meredith1 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Meredith1's Avatar
 
Age: 16

Posts: 32
Join Date: May 10th 2017

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 3rd 2017, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribophile. View Post
His mother is definitely acting sketchy, if she's ignoring him and not taking the problem seriously. I would suggest he speak to the school nurse again tomorrow. Just because he is peeing normally now doesn't mean there's not problems already forming and especially if his penis is still growing to an abnormal length.
Well she said she doesn't really know much about penis health and thats why she wants him to see a urologist.

And what weirds me out is how he said his mom has even been joking around about it and calling him names and stuff.
   
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
Kyburg Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
Kyburg's Avatar
 
Age: 21
Gender: Male

Posts: 73
Join Date: January 9th 2015

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 3rd 2017, 08:41 PM

Perhaps he should mention his mother's weird behavior when he talks to the nurse about convincing her. If all else fails, I suppose you could ask the nurse if there is any way she could get the school head to intervene. Also, is there a school counsellor he could discuss the weird behavior with? It's certainly not normal and maybe needs a deeper looking at.
   
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
Meredith1 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Meredith1's Avatar
 
Age: 16

Posts: 32
Join Date: May 10th 2017

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 7th 2017, 08:39 PM

A little update. The school nurse couldn't convince his mom to let him see a urologist. We've been making phonecalls to some of his family members to try to get them to take him. We don't care what his mom thinks at this point.
   
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount29
Guest
 
DeletedAccount29's Avatar
Edit avatar
 

Posts: n/a

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 7th 2017, 08:55 PM

Good luck! Keep being supportive and let us know what happens.
   
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
Abbidabbidoo Offline
My life is my baby boy Jackson
Not a n00b
**
 
Abbidabbidoo's Avatar
 
Age: 17
Gender: Other

Posts: 51
Join Date: October 7th 2017

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 7th 2017, 09:06 PM

Yeah, I agree with the others here since his Mom seems to be no help at all and seems to actually be neglecting in this situation he needs to go to an authority at school and explain the entire situation to them and even how his Mom is not willing to help. Your hands really are kind of tied as he is the one that is going to have to take the lead to go the school authorities on this to get the ball rolling on this.
   
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
Meredith1 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Meredith1's Avatar
 
Age: 16

Posts: 32
Join Date: May 10th 2017

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 9th 2017, 05:14 AM

Hey guys, another update. He found where his mom has been hiding his phone so he's been texting me from home now when he gets the chance. I asked him about how his mom his acting cause he seemed too nervous to talk about it in person. It's pretty messed up what she's doing.

First, she seems to think she can take matters into her own hands. He says she thinks it's not a health concern to have a foot long penis and that she's afraid that if he gets medical treatment for it that his puberty development will be stunted. He had an argument with her about it and she said that she didn't trust the urologists and that she didn't want them messing with his hormones or something. When he told her that the nurse checked him up, she said that because the nurse said that he could pee fine and everything that he must be ok.

Second, she keeps bugging him about his penis and getting really personal. Asking him stuff like has it grown, how does it feel, etc. Which would be fine I guess if she wasn't neglecting to get him medical attention for it. She said he should be proud about his condition and that she was, because most guys want their dicks to be huge. She said that unless he had erectile problems she would not take him to get help because there was nothing wrong with his size and length. I'm pretty sure that being over 12 inches at 13 years old is messed up but she seems to think otherwise.

Yeah, thought I'd share this new information with you guys.
   
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
Meredith1 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Meredith1's Avatar
 
Age: 16

Posts: 32
Join Date: May 10th 2017

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 10th 2017, 11:44 PM

We haven't had any luck with family members as most of them live very far away. Also what authority can we go to at the school to get help with this? We've already gone to the nurse and told her everything. His mom is still being stubborn.
   
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
Hanna Banana Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
Hanna Banana's Avatar
 
Name: Hanna
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Location: The Shit Hole They Call Earth

Posts: 77
Join Date: October 9th 2017

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 10th 2017, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meredith1 View Post
We haven't had any luck with family members as most of them live very far away. Also what authority can we go to at the school to get help with this? We've already gone to the nurse and told her everything. His mom is still being stubborn.
I am sorry you and especially you boyfriend is going through this because this could end up a serious health issue from what the others have posted.

To answer you question about who to go to at school the Nurse would be one, but also the School Counselor as well as even the Principal or Vice Principal.


"Every challenge is an opportunity to prove to the world that you are, Extraordinary."~ Lzzy Hale of Halestorm
   
  (#24 (permalink)) Old
Meredith1 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Meredith1's Avatar
 
Age: 16

Posts: 32
Join Date: May 10th 2017

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 11th 2017, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanna Banana View Post
I am sorry you and especially you boyfriend is going through this because this could end up a serious health issue from what the others have posted.

To answer you question about who to go to at school the Nurse would be one, but also the School Counselor as well as even the Principal or Vice Principal.
Yeah we'll probably go to the counselor as well. Also what do you think of what his mom said to him? She said that they would mess with his hormones if he went to the doctor and that he should just be happy with his penis size. Is this true?
   
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
Hanna Banana Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
Hanna Banana's Avatar
 
Name: Hanna
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Location: The Shit Hole They Call Earth

Posts: 77
Join Date: October 9th 2017

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 11th 2017, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meredith1 View Post
Yeah we'll probably go to the counselor as well. Also what do you think of what his mom said to him? She said that they would mess with his hormones if he went to the doctor and that he should just be happy with his penis size. Is this true?
She is not a Doctor for one so she don't know. I am also of course not a Doctor so I can't tell you exactly what they would do, but I do think he should at least see one and if the Doctor says it is fine then it is fine if the Doctor says it is a more serious issue than that is what you have to listen to. The bottom line is he needs to be seen by a Doctor.


"Every challenge is an opportunity to prove to the world that you are, Extraordinary."~ Lzzy Hale of Halestorm
   
  (#26 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Member
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Jess~'s Avatar
 
Name: jess
Age: 20
Gender: chick with an imaginary dick
Location: hell

Posts: 908
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: November 26th 2012

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 11th 2017, 06:22 AM

my brother had a hormone problem, not like this, but where he started developing boobs because his body wasn't producing enough testosterone and was producing too much estrogen or something like that. the cause ended up being a tumor in his brain. they have medication to regulate hormones and no, it doesn't stop puberty or stunt your growth or anything. it just fixes the body when it doesn't work properly on its own.
i'm sorry but his mom is a dumbass.
this is serious. i'm honestly wondering if calling the police or even just the hospital would do you any good. that's straight up neglect and it is borderline creepy because she seems so uninterested in his health but too interested in his dick.


i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you
   
  (#27 (permalink)) Old
Meredith1 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Meredith1's Avatar
 
Age: 16

Posts: 32
Join Date: May 10th 2017

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 18th 2017, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess~ View Post
my brother had a hormone problem, not like this, but where he started developing boobs because his body wasn't producing enough testosterone and was producing too much estrogen or something like that. the cause ended up being a tumor in his brain. they have medication to regulate hormones and no, it doesn't stop puberty or stunt your growth or anything. it just fixes the body when it doesn't work properly on its own.
i'm sorry but his mom is a dumbass.
this is serious. i'm honestly wondering if calling the police or even just the hospital would do you any good. that's straight up neglect and it is borderline creepy because she seems so uninterested in his health but too interested in his dick.
Well I told his mom about this straight up. She actually listened and called the doctor. He's got a urologist appointment a month from now. I wish it couldve been done sooner but it's better than nothing. Besides that she was being pretty creepy. I don't know what we can do about it because it doesn't seem within the realm of sexual harassment but it was still weird.
   
  (#28 (permalink)) Old
jamiep77 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
jamiep77's Avatar
 
Age: 18

Posts: 13
Join Date: October 22nd 2017

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - October 22nd 2017, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meredith1 View Post
Well I told his mom about this straight up. She actually listened and called the doctor. He's got a urologist appointment a month from now. I wish it couldve been done sooner but it's better than nothing. Besides that she was being pretty creepy. I don't know what we can do about it because it doesn't seem within the realm of sexual harassment but it was still weird.
The important thing is that he's got a doctor appointment. That should tell whether he's got a health problem or whether he's just big.

As for his mom being weird, it's probably a difficult thing for her to deal with. I know parents can be weird about their kids developing sexually. So best to show her some patience even if she is being sketchy.
   
  (#29 (permalink)) Old
JessicaJJ Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
JessicaJJ's Avatar
 
Name: Jessica
Age: 16
Gender: Female

Posts: 16
Join Date: February 23rd 2015

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - November 2nd 2017, 05:12 AM

How did the Doctor appt go? Is everything ok?
   
  (#30 (permalink)) Old
Meredith1 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Meredith1's Avatar
 
Age: 16

Posts: 32
Join Date: May 10th 2017

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - November 2nd 2017, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaJJ View Post
How did the Doctor appt go? Is everything ok?
Hasn't happened yet. Although I'm feeling better about how he'll be.
   
  (#31 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Member
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Jess~'s Avatar
 
Name: jess
Age: 20
Gender: chick with an imaginary dick
Location: hell

Posts: 908
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: November 26th 2012

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - November 2nd 2017, 07:28 AM

oh my god no don't even feel guilty about it not happening sooner or anything. like jamie said, the most important thing is that it's HAPPENING!
please keep us updated!!


i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you
   
  (#32 (permalink)) Old
JessicaJJ Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
JessicaJJ's Avatar
 
Name: Jessica
Age: 16
Gender: Female

Posts: 16
Join Date: February 23rd 2015

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - November 2nd 2017, 06:02 PM

Yes, please keep us updated! Has he grown any since? Like , I hope this delay from his mom didn't make things worse for him
   
  (#33 (permalink)) Old
Meredith1 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Meredith1's Avatar
 
Age: 16

Posts: 32
Join Date: May 10th 2017

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - November 2nd 2017, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaJJ View Post
Yes, please keep us updated! Has he grown any since? Like , I hope this delay from his mom didn't make things worse for him
He's grown a bit. I'm hoping his mom hasn't screwed us over.
   
  (#34 (permalink)) Old
JessicaJJ Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
JessicaJJ's Avatar
 
Name: Jessica
Age: 16
Gender: Female

Posts: 16
Join Date: February 23rd 2015

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - November 2nd 2017, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meredith1 View Post
He's grown a bit. I'm hoping his mom hasn't screwed us over.
Ugh, I take it he's past a ruler now?
   
  (#35 (permalink)) Old
Meredith1 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Meredith1's Avatar
 
Age: 16

Posts: 32
Join Date: May 10th 2017

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - November 2nd 2017, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaJJ View Post
Ugh, I take it he's past a ruler now?
Yeah he is, it's gotten kinda ridiculous.
   
  (#36 (permalink)) Old
jamiep77 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
jamiep77's Avatar
 
Age: 18

Posts: 13
Join Date: October 22nd 2017

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - November 3rd 2017, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meredith1 View Post
Yeah he is, it's gotten kinda ridiculous.
The most important thing is for him to get a medical opinion. So if there's anything wrong it can be treated, and if it's just extreme size then he can work with that. But he's really lucky to have your support right now.
   
  (#37 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict
************
 
Coffee.'s Avatar
 
Name: Traci
Age: 27
Gender: she/her/hers
Location: North Carolina

Posts: 8,147
Blog Entries: 639
Join Date: October 29th 2009

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - November 15th 2017, 11:31 PM

Hey Sex and Puberty Forum! Please stay on topic with the OP's original question. Spamming the thread with arguing breaks the Code of Conduct and creates a hostile experience for everybody. Additionally, everybody should be treated with respect at all times. If you have a problem with a user breaking the Code of Conduct, please report it to staff and it will be looked into.

Thank you!
Traci (Sex and Puberty Moderator)


I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
3 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#38 (permalink)) Old
Meredith1 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Meredith1's Avatar
 
Age: 16

Posts: 32
Join Date: May 10th 2017

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - November 16th 2017, 11:43 PM

Sorry for all the drama. Aside from that things seem to be going well so far. This weekend is our appointment with the urologist so I will post an update on how that goes. Hopefully everything goes well.
   
  (#39 (permalink)) Old
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Iloveeveryonearoundme's Avatar
 
Age: 16

Posts: 3
Join Date: November 21st 2017

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - November 21st 2017, 06:34 AM

Haha, you're Boyfriends Penis is to big? What kinda problem is that? ._.
   
  (#40 (permalink)) Old
Meredith1 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Meredith1's Avatar
 
Age: 16

Posts: 32
Join Date: May 10th 2017

Re: Problems with boyfriend... - November 21st 2017, 11:07 AM

His penis being big is a problem because it got to a point where it was just absurd and it was causing problems both sexually and non sexually, as well as the fact that it could have been caused by some dangerous problem like a tumor. Luckily, our appointment went well and it seems that's not the case. So I think he will be fine.
   
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
boyfriend, problems

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All material copyright ©1998-2019, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.