TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Ocean2 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy Reassurance please! - April 17th 2018, 06:46 AM

Hey, I need some reassurance please!
Iím a virgin but me and my boyfriend do other things. He came just above my bum crack/on my lower back but I know it went nowhere near my vagina because he stopped it from dripping and I checked that it wasnít as well. He wiped it and my butthole area to make sure there wasnít anything left but thereís a slight possibility he could have wiped over a tiny part of my vaginal opening. Iíve over-reacted about stuff like this before but itís better to be careful. It was a few minutes between when he came and when he wiped it away. My period is due in about a week and Iím trying not to stress about it because I know that can delay periods. Ideally I would like to be on the pill even though we donít have sex just to be careful but Iím under age and I donít want to ask my mum for help because she wouldnít approve of what we do. Can someone make me feel a bit better?
Thank you

(#2 (permalink)) Old
JennyisIn Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jennifer

Re: Reassurance please! - April 17th 2018, 10:09 AM

if your doing what I think your doing. Its not any safer. In fact it can be dangerous to your health in other ways. But as for getting pregnant the odds are against it . Its possible cause some cum will drip out of his penis before he even feels it happening so where that ends up you never know . But its highly unlikely it got anywhere dangerous to make you pregnant

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Honeybadger40 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Honey

Re: Reassurance please! - April 17th 2018, 11:33 PM

Hi there,

I think the chance you are pregnant is extremely low. Sperm has to be deposited into your vagina for you to conceive, so if it was on your back and was wiped away quickly then its highly unlikely any went inside of you. Unless you miss your period I would not worry for now.

However, even though you are not having intercourse right now, be aware that any sexual activity carries risk of pregnancy and the spreading of STIs. Yes, the risk is lower if you don't actually have sex, but it is still there. Therefore, I'd strongly advise you to talk to your partner and sort out some form of contraception as soon as possible. I don't know what the laws and recommendations are where you live but in most places you can get contraceptives even if you are slightly underage without having to have a parent or guardian sign anything or even know about it. Speak to your doctor or go to a sexual health clinic and ask about your options.
If you can't possibly get the pill or another form of contraception right now though, buy some condoms and have your partner place one over his penis before you start any sexual activities in future. If that isn't an option for you guys, would you consider waiting until you did have contraceptive options to be physical with your partner again? It may be better to be safe rather than sorry.

Good luck,
Honey

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Ocean2 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Reassurance please! - April 18th 2018, 01:35 AM

Thank you! I would of course like to have some type of contraception but I live in Australia and even in our normal chemists, for those kind of pills you need a doctors prescription. Me and my boyfriend have since decided to stop being sexually active because of the stress it entails and we are both religious so it doesnít seem right. Thanks for ur help...

Closed Thread