TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Brianquestion Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Alot of questiins - May 10th 2018, 03:34 AM

my name is brian and i am asking questions here because i tried another forum but they said i cant because i am only 12 so i made me say i am 13 here but my question is about my hair and my dick. it is like maybe 2 inches long and even when it gets hard its like maybe 3 inches big and i am the smallest in the school because inthelocker room all the other guys have like real big ones and so they pick on me because mine is small and i tried to make it bigger my friend said play with it alot but it doesnt grow any bigger and i am in a foster home so i dont get along with them alot so i came here to ask this question and i have another question my hair is real long on my balls but my friend said when i get hair i could cum but i tried and it wont work all that happens is clear stuff like water comes out and i even tried lotion and everything and it doesnt work just that water stuff will squiert out and i think my friend said that maybe i have more girl genes then boy genes and i might never be able to come is that true? i posted a picture of my dick on a mom forum and a lday there said that it did look real small and said i need to go see a doctor and then another mom said it would get super big when i have sex but even when its hard in the morning its real real small and i want it to grow.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Unbreakable

Senior TeenHelper

Name: Court

Re: Alot of questiins - May 10th 2018, 03:55 AM

Hey there, Brian! Because of your age, I do not believe that that is a small length for your age. I know that my ex boyfriend only got as big as a few more inches than what you have now and he's 25 years old. You still have a lot of time to grow and not every guy grows at the same rate, that also goes for the ability to ejaculate, "cum". If you're really concerned about it though then you can ask your family doctor about it and they can help you with any questions you may have. We're not professionals on here and cannot diagnose you, so your best bet is to see a doctor if you really feel the need.

Resilient
1. (of a person or animal) able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult conditions.
2. (of a substance or object) able to recoil or spring back into shape after bending, stretching, or being compressed.

We all possess resilience, we just need to realize it.

HelpLINK Mentor / Community Mentor
Forum Moderator / Community Moderator / Chat Moderator

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Unbreakable

Senior TeenHelper

Re: Alot of questiins - May 10th 2018, 04:06 AM

Pictures of this sort are not allowed on the site, and I cannot remove it as I don't have privileges to do so, however you can delete it yourself. Just go to that specific post and click the edit button then delete the picture. You can't delete the post itself but you can leave the wording.

I honestly think that it's an okay size. There really is no way to make it bigger, it has to get bigger with time. Don't worry too much about it.

EDIT:
It looks like someone deleted it for you.

Resilient
1. (of a person or animal) able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult conditions.
2. (of a substance or object) able to recoil or spring back into shape after bending, stretching, or being compressed.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Brianquestion Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Alot of questiins - May 10th 2018, 04:09 AM

so then why do the guys have biggr one than me and they are same age and thers are real big like big big and i cant get to be big like them

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Unbreakable

Senior TeenHelper

Re: Alot of questiins - May 10th 2018, 04:12 AM

Because everyone grows at a different rate. What one guy is, another guy may take a few years longer to get to, and the guy that's bigger then you may even stop growing before you and you two eventually become the same length.

Resilient

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Heathen Offline
Beauty and Bedlam
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jordan

Re: Alot of questiins - May 10th 2018, 04:22 AM

That sounds like a perfectly normal size for someone you're age. The average penis size varies from country to country, but I believe in the United States the average erect penis size is close to 5.2 inches, and that's when erect. Remember that that's someone who is past puberty, too, and puberty is only just now starting for you. Even if you never meet the average, that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you, or that you'll never satisfy someone of the gender(s) you're attracted to. Sexual satisfaction can be achieved for all parties regardless of penis size, when and if you're ever ready for sexual activities.

That said, I'm glad you came here to ask for advice, because you have some misconceptions. First of all, ejaculation and orgasm aren't always the same thing, though in people with penises that usually go together. The stuff coming out of your penis is probably seminal fluid. It's not always white; sometimes cum is clear. There's also precum, which is only a small amount and often more yellowy in color. Regardless, I think whatever emissions are coming from your penis are probably normal, but you can talk to your doctor about it if you're concerned.

Playing with your penis will not make it bigger. I want to stress, because the internet will tell you otherwise, that nothing will make your penis bigger than it's already going to be. Some people have "methods" they swear by but those don't work and often can have damaging effects that are irreversible, such as scarring and whatnot. There is also no such thing as "boy genes" and "girl genes." If you're talking about the sex chromosomes there are X and Y chromosomes. Generally speaking people identified as female at birth have XX chromosomes and people identified as male at birth have XY chromosomes. There are other sex chromosome mutations such as XXY, but your anatomy would almost certainly look quite different (it would not look like a fully-formed penis). Your friend was mistaken in this information, as they are in the information that you will never be able to come. While it's possible you may struggle with orgasm (some people do), it won't be because you have more "boy genes than girl genes." My guess is, in time, you will be able to achieve orgasm just fine.

The moon asked the crow
For a little show
In the hazy milk of twilight
No one had to know
The moon asked the crow...
  Send a message via Yahoo to Heathen  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Hypothesis. Offline
Not significant.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: Alot of questiins - May 10th 2018, 04:22 AM

I definitely agree with the previous poster. Everyone grows at different rates. People even start puberty at different times. I know it can be easy to compare youreslf to your friends, but I'm sure you will catch up soon!

There isn't really any methods that can make the penis bigger, just like there isn't really a method to make breasts bigger in females. I wouldn't try to do anything too drastic to make it bigger, because you don't want to do anything that may harm yourself. Of course, masturbation is definitely normal!

Just because you are having some difficulties right now, doesn't mean that you have more female genes. Jordan explained that a bit already. But it doesn't mean you're a girl or "mostly girl." Again, sometimes people just develop faster than others.

Is this something you can talk to your doctor about at your next physical? While I am sure everything is fine, they may be able to help ease your mind some.

Closed Thread