TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Can you hear the silence?
Senior TeenHelper

I had a slight issue when giving my friend oral sex - June 1st 2018, 12:46 PM

Hi everyone I've been seeing this guy who started out as a friend... I am now quite serious with him and we are both gay. I was giving him oral sex as bad as this is gonna sound but I had trouble sucking his penis because it was so big. I don't want to say anything to him but I can not fit it in my mouth. I don't know what to do or how to talk to him about it.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: I had a slight issue when giving my friend oral sex - June 1st 2018, 02:30 PM

Hey there,

Oral sex isn't something everyone likes or that everyone wants to do. If you are struggling with giving him oral sex I would suggest that you explain to him what you did here. I know you feel that it is embarrassing but having a sexual relationship with someone requires communication if something is not working. If you like performing oral sex but are struggling for this one reason talking to him might be a good idea because he might have suggestions that will help you.

Wishing you the best.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Heathen Offline
Beauty and Bedlam
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jordan

Re: I had a slight issue when giving my friend oral sex - June 1st 2018, 07:09 PM

I agree with Jenna. I know it's embarrassing but sexual relationships require a lot of communication, especially if you're serious with someone. It's okay to explain why it's a struggle for you. There are other ways to be sexual and the two of you can explore them together, or he may have some tips for you on how to make it easier/how to please him. I have a feeling you can find a situation that's a win-win for both of you.

Best of luck.

The moon asked the crow
For a little show
In the hazy milk of twilight
No one had to know
The moon asked the crow...
  Send a message via Yahoo to Heathen  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Senior TeenHelper

Re: I had a slight issue when giving my friend oral sex - June 4th 2018, 11:33 AM

Hi guys!

My friends went to the club last night without me as I was staying in bed and watching Netflix. The bouncers said I needed to apologise but would never let me back in again... I don't want to go and say sorry just so they can laugh in my face though... I know I did wrong but I don't want someone mocking me I wont stand for that.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: I had a slight issue when giving my friend oral sex - June 4th 2018, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringmethehorizon♥ View Post
Hi guys!

My friends went to the club last night without me as I was staying in bed and watching Netflix. The bouncers said I needed to apologise but would never let me back in again... I don't want to go and say sorry just so they can laugh in my face though... I know I did wrong but I don't want someone mocking me I wont stand for that.

Hey Justin,

I am confused, why did the bouncers say you need to apologize? Did you do something wrong? The more information you could provide the better able we might be at help you.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Senior TeenHelper

Re: I had a slight issue when giving my friend oral sex - June 4th 2018, 01:50 PM

Oh god I replied to the wrong thread!

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Tuuamlo Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I had a slight issue when giving my friend oral sex - June 5th 2018, 09:14 AM

Tell your friend directly about your problem. I think he should understand you.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Mikola Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Mikola

Re: I had a slight issue when giving my friend oral sex - June 8th 2018, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuuamlo View Post
Tell your friend directly about your problem. I think he should understand you.
Yeah. Anyway it must be a conversation. In any situation must be conversation.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Latte Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: I had a slight issue when giving my friend oral sex - June 27th 2018, 05:14 AM

Communication is key! If you talk to him, perhaps he can tell you other things he likes that would still bring him pleasure. You can also likely google this information.

Closed Thread