TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Glass Slipper Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Girl priblems - August 17th 2018, 04:09 PM

Pika

Now you have the back story here is the real problem now when I put a tampon in it hurts a little, the wheel. I go to take it out I have to yank and use to hands its so hard to pull out and it hurts a lot. And i know im to putting it in wrong, since this happens every single time, and happened last month as well. Could this be because I hadn't been having a period so I didn't need a tampon and since I'm not using toys that I have gotten tight to where it hurts? Or is there another easier explanation.

I hate going g to the woman doctor so I really hope I can avoid that. Any help would be appreciated.

We may shine, we may shatter,
We may be picking up the pieces here on after,
We are fragile, we are human,
We are shaped by the light we let through us,
We break fast, cause we are glass.
Cause we are glass.
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability, Good Days, Friends & Family|
|PM/VM|

Last edited by Glass Slipper; August 17th 2018 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Deleting some content

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Dust and Ash
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Aiyannah

Re: Girl priblems - August 17th 2018, 04:24 PM

Hey!

Personally, I have had this problem too. I don't think that it is because of you having birth control or not having periods. When I have had this problem, it was simply because I put the tampon in wrong. Maybe that could be it?

When the world drags you down, roll over and smell the roses.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Doglover2 Offline
Just a hooman
Average Joe

Name: Me

Re: Girl priblems - August 17th 2018, 05:33 PM

Maybe the tampon is too big? I think you periods are heavier because there's more tissue build up. Which may cause it to decrease the size. I'm not exactly sure, but try smaller sizes

I can reach out
To someone not like me
If you ask for help it doesn't make you weak

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Unbreakable

Senior TeenHelper

Name: Court

Re: Girl priblems - August 18th 2018, 01:02 AM

Hey Frankie!

As others have mentioned, it's possible that your tampons may not be the correct size, perhaps since you're not using toys any more, you've tightened up like you mentioned. Perhaps going to a smaller size would help? You could always try. I know you don't want to go to the doctor unless you have to, I know for a fact I don't like going to that doctor either but you may have to if a smaller size doesn't work. Also, some times tampons can make your vaginal area dry. This is a personal question, and if you want you can PM me or something, but are you dry? That could cause a lot of issues too, some times when we don't stimulate that area it loses its wetness, there's also possible underlying medical conditions that can cause dryness. This is probably all of the help I can give, but feel free to reply or just PM me and let me know how things are going.

Take care,
Court

Resilient
1. (of a person or animal) able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult conditions.
2. (of a substance or object) able to recoil or spring back into shape after bending, stretching, or being compressed.

We all possess resilience, we just need to realize it.

HelpLINK Mentor / Community Mentor
Forum Moderator / Community Moderator / Chat Moderator

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Glass Slipper Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Re: Girl priblems - August 18th 2018, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonder Woman View Post
Hey Frankie!

As others have mentioned, it's possible that your tampons may not be the correct size, perhaps since you're not using toys any more, you've tightened up like you mentioned. Perhaps going to a smaller size would help? You could always try. I know you don't want to go to the doctor unless you have to, I know for a fact I don't like going to that doctor either but you may have to if a smaller size doesn't work. Also, some times tampons can make your vaginal area dry. This is a personal question, and if you want you can PM me or something, but are you dry? That could cause a lot of issues too, some times when we don't stimulate that area it loses its wetness, there's also possible underlying medical conditions that can cause dryness. This is probably all of the help I can give, but feel free to reply or just PM me and let me know how things are going.

Take care,
Court
I use regular size, that is the smallest size I usually find. I also use the playtex sport and I think those only come in regular and supper. To your question no I am not dry. I may look to see if there is a smaller size in the brand I use but that will suck because I'd probably have to change it more often. But thanks for the reply.

We may shine, we may shatter,
We may be picking up the pieces here on after,
We are fragile, we are human,
We are shaped by the light we let through us,
We break fast, cause we are glass.
Cause we are glass.
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability, Good Days, Friends & Family|
|PM/VM|

Closed Thread