TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ToriH Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Tori

Exclamation Advice to others - May 24th 2019, 07:31 PM

Don't let this happen to you!!! I started babysitting for a couple when I was 14 and by the time I was 16 I had a major crush on the guy who is in his 30's. In March after I turned 17 I started giving him little hints hoping he would catch on but didn't really expect him to. One evening after babysitting as he was driving me home he told me I had turned into a beautiful young lady. I was flattered quickly replying that he wasn't bad looking himself to see his reaction. To my surprise he wanted to know if I would be interested in getting together sometime to which I said yes. A few days later he called asking me out that evening. He took me to dinner then afterward ask if I would like to spend a little more time together. Of course I told him yes. He drove straight to a Holiday Inn which surprised me and wanted to know if I was ok with it.There was no doubt what we were there for. I was a little nervous but approved. I was embarrassing undressing in front of him. I had made out before but nothing else so it didn't take long for him to have me very excited. After we made out for a while he rolled over on top of me getting ready to do it. When I ask if he wasn't going to use a condom he didn't stop telling me he didn't have one. When he started making love to me I told him he should know I wasn't on birth control leaving out that it was my first time. We made made love for some time then I had the experience of going ALL the way my very first time having sex. After that evening in mid-March we got together two more times in April once just before my period then again 4 or 5 days after. The second time we used a condom but it wasn't as good so the last time I ask him to do it again withont one since I had just had a period. Now I regret that I made that mistake and having the affair because I got pregnant

Last edited by Hypothesis.; May 29th 2019 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Merging two identical threads together. :)

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Doglover2 Offline
Just a hooman
Average Joe

Name: Me

Re: Exciting but Regretful - May 26th 2019, 05:35 AM

I'm so sorry this happened.
While what you both did is considered illegal and disrespectful to his wife, have you reach out to any planned parenthood centers or hospitals? Maybe friends?
Planned Parenthood should know what to do in these situations. Explain what happened. They won't judge you for the mistakes you made. It happens more often than you think.
I hope you get through this. Good luck

I can reach out
To someone not like me
If you ask for help it doesn't make you weak

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Butterfly. Offline
HelpLINK Mentor

Average Joe

Name: Jen

Re: Advice to others - May 27th 2019, 07:19 PM

I am so sorry to hear this has happened to you. Is there anyone you are able to speak to? A friend, family member, trusted adult? You shouldn't have to go through this alone. I wish you all the best and don't hesitate to reach out again if you have to.

HelpLINK Mentor Articles Writer

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Borrows Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Advice to others - June 27th 2019, 03:03 AM

What a bad situation. I feel you

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Kleeeniks Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Advice to others - July 19th 2019, 11:13 AM

Well, you just ruinned his mariage

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Disclosure. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

Jeez, get a life!

Re: Advice to others - July 22nd 2019, 09:17 AM

Hi there,

I am so sorry that you had to go through this. If there is anything I can help you with, just let me know.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
4Christalone Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Advice to others - August 1st 2019, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeeniks View Post
Well, you just ruinned his mariage
I think that this was really insensitive and quite rude. Mind you hes the one who took her to the hotel. I think a more fair way to put it is that the marriage is in trouble. No one person bears the blame.

Tori, I am sorry that you are going through this. Please let me know if there is anything we can do. Im sorry that this gentleman has put you in this situation to start with.

Closed Thread