TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Anxiety and Stress This forum is for seeking advice on anxiety and stress related issues.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Throwaway572628

Edit avatar

Exclamation Changing anxiety - June 4th 2020, 07:05 PM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""][FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]Hello, this is really hard for me to write although I think I sort of need to do here goes...

I’ve always had an issue with nudity sounds kinda normal I know but it affects my life a lot.

A big part of it is public toilets I can’t use them at all and have a lot of anxiety around it because of urinals. This is a big problem at school for obvious reasons and I can’t use cubicles either because of sound and being too close to people so I end up not drinking anything in the day so I don’t wee

I have the same problem with changing rooms and showers and it’s only getting worse as I get older. My fear is that people will see my Willy and scrotum. I understand that most people don’t care or won’t look but I still can’t do it. My Willy is quite small and while that isn’t why I have this fear it does not help

I have not spoken to anyone about this so I’m not sure what to do

This sort of links to another super embarrassing problem that I have with my foreskin, when I’m erect I can’t pull it back at all, it’s only when it’s floppy can I pull it back. I feel like I should go to a clinic but I really don’t want to tell my mum, she’s very open about this stuff but I’m insecure and don’t want to be seen. The foreskin does not hurt but I worry about the future, does the foreskin need to be retracted to put a condom on? Not that I plan on having sex yet

Any advice from anyone would be good[/size][/color][/font][/size][/color][/font]
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Whoops7161716

Edit avatar

Re: Changing anxiety - June 4th 2020, 07:31 PM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]Accidentally posted the same thing twice without realising...[/size][/color][/font]
Closed Thread