TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Kingcobra Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 972, Level: 4 Points: 972, Level: 4 Points: 972, Level: 4

Is this okay? - February 24th 2021, 05:36 PM

This girl at my school just came up to me when the hallway was pretty empty after school one day and grabbed my dick and balls with her hand. She just held it for 5 seconds and I jumped back after and said what the hell. She just laughed at me and said that I have a micropenis. After, I grabbed her tits and asked her how she liked it. Then she ran away and was crying. For your information, she's basically the hottest girl in our school, but she thinks she can just get away with anything. Was what I did wrong? Isn't grabbing someone's dick the same as grabbing breasts?
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Is this okay? - February 24th 2021, 08:22 PM

What she did was wrong, yes, but what you did was also wrong. It's not about a tit-for-tat, she grabs your penis so you grab her breasts. I understand why you may have reacted like that, but the fact of the matter is you touched someone without consent. That is a violation, even if it was in retaliation to her doing the same to you.

You always, ALWAYS need to practice consent, in general, yes, but especially in regards to someone's physical boundaries. You have the right to defend yours, especially if they are violated, but the answer to such a thing is not violating someone else's boundaries. Defending yourself appropriately would have been telling an adult you could trust, since you are a minor. They can help you process your feelings about what happened and take the necessary disciplinary steps to keep such a thing from happening again.

I am sorry this happened to you, but remember, consent is key, and just because someone violates yours doesn't mean it's appropriate to violate someone else's in return.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Mallika Offline
HelpLINK Mentor

Regular TeenHelper

Name: Mallika

Points: 11,409, Level: 15 Points: 11,409, Level: 15 Points: 11,409, Level: 15

Re: Is this okay? - February 27th 2021, 06:30 AM

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! I think Eli has given a great answer there and I will just add on to what they've said.

Touching someone else's private parts without consent is not appropriate, no matter what the circumstances are. In this case, both parties (you and her) did exactly this, so both of you were in the wrong. When the girl touched you inappropriately, you felt violated, right? She would've felt the same way when you did the same to her.

No doubt you feel upset, confused and perhaps even angry right now. Let's take this as a lesson and try to work on some areas for improvement. While you can't change what has already happened, you can do a couple of things.

First, owning up to our follies is a sign of a person with great virtue. That's what a real gentleman would do. I suggest that you meet her in person to politely and sincerely apologise for what you did. It's important that you are sincere, because that would mean that you will not have to be in this situation again. You too deserve an apology from her, which she will give if she has truly reflected upon this. But I'd suggest that you still go ahead and apologise to her rather than wait for her to apologise first. That's the kind of action honest people are made of, especially when one has realised that they hurt someone

Secondly, don't take to heart what she said. She made a nasty comment about your body, which was fully unwarranted. I hope that you aren't feeling too down by her comment. If you need to talk to someone in person about how you're feeling about her specific comment, I suggest meeting a teacher or a guidance counsellor at school.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

~ Seize each day and live it like your last ~

HelpLINK Mentor | Forum Moderator

Closed Thread