TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
shipklaine Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: nick

Points: 10,743, Level: 15 Points: 10,743, Level: 15 Points: 10,743, Level: 15

Unhappy pregnant!?!?? - July 23rd 2009, 07:48 AM

im 20 yrs. old. um well i just had sex for the first time. found him on craigslist-yeah i know bad idea. but before that i was a super virgin-never been kissed. im transgendered-female to male. my male name i chose is Nick-that's why is says Nick on my profile as my name. so ive been on testosterone since january. havent had a period since february-the hormones make them stop. basically i hardly have any estrogen in me-just a little but not much. i know i am still able to get pregnant. can you answer this question as if a girl would ask you it? Also boys are welcome to answer too. they know more about how guys cum than what girls know about it. thanks.

he barley ever got hard but he said he didnt cum. i think he may have when we first started cuz when i first started giving him a handjob sticky stuff ended up on my hand. i didnt use that hand for the rest of the time we were doing it. anyways he kept trying to go into me to get hard. just the tip of his penis went into the very start of me. otherwise i was able to keep him out squeezing my legs together. i told him he couldnt go in if he didnt have a condom on. he didnt really listen so i had to slap him upside the head and shove him off me. we only had 1 condom=[ and he had to keep reusing it cuz he couldnt stay hard. but it did NOT break-thank g**. and i put it on him, correctly, to make sure it wouldn't break. and i didnt give him a blowjob.

anyways im wondering should i go get STD checked and checked to see if he got me pregnant? how long should i wait to see if im pregnant or not? even though he said he didnt come, he still went inside the very start of me with just the very tip of his penis. also he kept rubbing the tip of his penis on my clit and over my hole-where he would enter at-i dont think he came though. he said he didnt. he could barely get hard-and couldn't stay hard-anyways. im hoping he didnt. could he have cum and gotten me pregnant doing either of these 2 things? when i get checked for STDs will they check for all of them and how do they do it-blood test? how will they check to see if he got me pregnant or not?

im asking on here cause i dont know a whole hell of a lot about sex=[

This is bunny

()_()
(* *)
(___)
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Username101 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 9,267, Level: 14 Points: 9,267, Level: 14 Points: 9,267, Level: 14

Re: pregnant!?!?? - July 23rd 2009, 09:17 AM

No matter what the situation is, there is always the possibility of getting pregnant if he was inside you at any time. That's just how it works.

The problem is, even if he didn't cum inside of you, there is such a thing as pre-cum. It's basically just a lubricant when stimulated, but it's not quite the same as regular semen. But, the point is, it can still get you pregnant.

You should definitely get yourself tested to see if you have contracted any STDS and to see if you are pregnant. The sooner you find out about any possible disease, the easier to is to treat. In terms of waiting how long before you take a pregnancy test, I would say you usually want to wait about a week after your missed period. As you said though, you don't have one anymore.. But is there any possibilty you have recollection of when you used to have your periods? That could be a good indiciation of when you would have started, when you would have ended, and when a week later would be.

Go get yourself checked. There was plenty of contact with both of your genitalia, and you can never be too safe.

I hope this helps! Take care.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
niente_ Offline
Ex band geek, but still proud.
I've been here a while

Name: Niente

Points: 23,740, Level: 22 Points: 23,740, Level: 22 Points: 23,740, Level: 22

Re: pregnant!?!?? - July 23rd 2009, 04:17 PM

Without reading your post I'll say that if you had sex, there's a chance you're pregnant.

Learn about sex before you have it

Sometimes it's better to forget how you feel
and remember what you deserve

S. M ... still in my heart, forever
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
One of those old people ;)
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Amber

Points: 12,951, Level: 16 Points: 12,951, Level: 16 Points: 12,951, Level: 16

Re: pregnant!?!?? - July 23rd 2009, 05:49 PM

You do need to go get checked for STDs. To check for pregnancy, wait 14 days after when you had sex and take a home pregnancy test, It will be accurate then, but if you take it too early, it wont be accurate.

"omg i might be pregnant!?!?!"

"ok..calm down..pee on your keyboard...nope its negative"

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Jaguar Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Stephen Davis

Points: 15,150, Level: 17 Points: 15,150, Level: 17 Points: 15,150, Level: 17

Re: pregnant!?!?? - July 25th 2009, 12:47 AM

If you're on testosterone and don't have your period, you don't ovulate so the chance of your being pregnant is practically nil even if he did ejaculate in you.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
LittleMiss Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Christine

Points: 15,087, Level: 17 Points: 15,087, Level: 17 Points: 15,087, Level: 17

Re: pregnant!?!?? - July 25th 2009, 03:04 AM

Go to a doctor and get a blood test done for stds and pregnancy. Two birds with one stone.

Becasue you're on hormone therapy, you should be fine on that front.

Happy to talk about anything and everything.
Send me a message any time, my proverbial door is open

Laughter is the best medicine
Q: What's the difference between a surgeon and God?
A: God doesn't think he's a surgeon.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
shipklaine Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: nick

Points: 10,743, Level: 15 Points: 10,743, Level: 15 Points: 10,743, Level: 15

Re: pregnant!?!?? - July 25th 2009, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
If you're on testosterone and don't have your period, you don't ovulate so the chance of your being pregnant is practically nil even if he did ejaculate in you.
For real? how can that be?

This is bunny

()_()
(* *)
(___)
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Gidig Offline
Optimistic pessimist
I can't get enough

Name: Maria

Points: 24,469, Level: 22 Points: 24,469, Level: 22 Points: 24,469, Level: 22

Re: pregnant!?!?? - July 25th 2009, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer View Post
For real? how can that be?
Whenever you have a period it's because you ovulated. If you're not having a period, you're not ovulating. You need to ovulate to get pregnant.

The best wayout is always through~
-Robert Frost

Proud member of the LGBT community.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
TrustingThePain Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Brianne

Points: 11,686, Level: 15 Points: 11,686, Level: 15 Points: 11,686, Level: 15

Re: pregnant!?!?? - August 4th 2009, 07:57 PM

Still there is a teeny tiny chance of pregnancy, like young girls getting pregnant before the have there first period, because it was the first time the ovulated, still get tested for pregnancy and definitely std's! Two weeks after the act is normally well enough to test for pregnancy. Good like dude, my brother is transgender female to male and I watched him go through a similar situation before he started hormone therapy. Definitely educate yourself better next time, and for the record, most boys are ignorant to the workings of there sperm. Don't know why, but apart from on here I have never met a guy who knew he could impregnate a girl on her first time even without ejaculating. Education, my friend, is necessary for sex.

Let the attempting conception begin!
(In June 2010)

Military Spouse, Toughest Job In the Military!
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Lizzie Offline
Volunteering Officer
Outside, huh?

Name: Lizzie

Points: 32,471, Level: 26 Points: 32,471, Level: 26 Points: 32,471, Level: 26

Re: pregnant!?!?? - August 4th 2009, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
This is not necessarily true, you may not have a period, but you can ovulate, it’s more rare, but it is possible.

Interested in becoming a staff member? Feel free to PM me, or apply HERE!
::Teen Help Member Since 2006::
::Staff Member for ten years::
~Blessed Be~
Closed Thread