TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   Is this even relatively normal...? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t25155-even-relatively-normal/)

charmbraceletxo September 9th 2009 09:05 AM

Is this even relatively normal...?

My boyfriend and I have been having sex A LOT this past week or so...and to be honest, it's been amazing! (We're pretty bad--we've been doing it hardcore on the playground of my old elementary school nearly every night ;]). In any case, tonight, he wasn't able to orgasm. We moved straight into sex (I was incredibly tight)...and he was breathing rather heavily (more so than usual)...and finally, when he pulled out to cum, nothing came out...so he asked me to 'put it back in', and naturally, I did...and after a few more minutes of incessant, hardcore thrusting, he finally said "I can't come." I tried giving him a hand-job and a blow-job, and still, nothing. I asked him if whether or not I'd done anything wrong...or if my raggedy appearance (I'd just taken a shower a little while earlier) made him 'less turned-on', and thus, unable to come. He maintains that he hasn't had much time to recover...seeing as how we've been doing it every single night these past 5 nights or so...

I don't know, guys. Is this normal?
This has only happened once...and that was because (earlier on in our relationship when we had sex three and four times consecutively within the same hour) we'd already done it that same day...

I felt like such a sexual letdown :[

Skeleton September 9th 2009 10:01 AM

Re: Is this even relatively normal...?

The problem could be, as you've said, that you've done it every night for the past five nights and he needs chance to recover from that. I know it's normally only a few hours or something like that but if it's every night for a week then it could have some effect. I wouldn't think much of it unless it doesn't happen again next time then it could be that it is something else.

Xujhan September 9th 2009 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charmbraceletxo (Post 231738)
My boyfriend and I have been having sex A LOT this past week or so...and to be honest, it's been amazing! (We're pretty bad--we've been doing it hardcore on the playground of my old elementary school nearly every night ;]). In any case, tonight, he wasn't able to orgasm. We moved straight into sex (I was incredibly tight)...and he was breathing rather heavily (more so than usual)...and finally, when he pulled out to cum, nothing came out...so he asked me to 'put it back in', and naturally, I did...and after a few more minutes of incessant, hardcore thrusting, he finally said "I can't come." I tried giving him a hand-job and a blow-job, and still, nothing. I asked him if whether or not I'd done anything wrong...or if my raggedy appearance (I'd just taken a shower a little while earlier) made him 'less turned-on', and thus, unable to come. He maintains that he hasn't had much time to recover...seeing as how we've been doing it every single night these past 5 nights or so...

I don't know, guys. Is this normal?
This has only happened once...and that was because (earlier on in our relationship when we had sex three and four times consecutively within the same hour) we'd already done it that same day...

I felt like such a sexual letdown :[

Trust me, if you've been going at it every night for a week, you're a long way from being a sexual letdown. :p Sex as a guy, especially really good sex, can be really draining. I imagine a lot of guys wouldn't be able to keep that up day after day. And keep in mind that just because he didn't orgasm doesn't mean that he isn't still enjoying it. :)

taylalatbh. September 9th 2009 08:13 PM

As said above, just because he didn't orgasm, doesn't mean he wasn't enjoying it. So don't think anything bad about your performance! It's more than likely just because you've had sex alot the past week. I've been in the same situation myself. Just don't think too much about it, and maybe take a break :P

Gingerbread Latte September 9th 2009 08:16 PM

Well I don't know how it is for guys but for me sometimes the actual build up to the orgasm can be better than the actual orgasm so I'm going to say that he probably still enjoyed it. Like other people said it could be because you've been doing it every night, maybe have a days break or something in between.

LucyLouWho September 9th 2009 08:17 PM

Completely normal. It takes time for it to build back up.

Magic. September 9th 2009 09:00 PM

It's completely normal, especially if you've been having sex often. It's sure to be nothing to do with you being a 'letdown', more likely that you've been such of an 'anti-letdown' that you wore him out ... take a break and go again :)

Jaguar September 9th 2009 09:23 PM

Jeez: give the guy a break. Don't kill him.
Guys don't have to orgasm every time they have sex. Sometimes it just doesn't happen. The first time it doesn't happen everybody wonders what's wrong but there's nothing really wrong especially if you've been having sex a lot, and the more you try the more frustrated everybody gets. Sometimes stress will cause it, sometimes having sex with a new person will cause it from the newness of it all. And sometimes if you haven't had sex for a while and you're out of practice. Take a break for a few days & I'm sure things will return to normal.

charmbraceletxo September 9th 2009 11:34 PM

Haha, okay, so I gather that it's normal :] He told me that when he used to masturbate, it would happen on occasion. I've also had this happen (and I can't even come from sex!). The worrisome feelings finally abate....LOL.

WashoutThePain September 9th 2009 11:40 PM

I was going to say the same thing as everyone else, it's totally normal. I suggest taking a few days break before you go back at it! Also, you mentioned him pulling out to orgasm, I am not sure if this is your form of contraception or if this is just something you do along with other types of protection. But I do want to say, if you are not using a condom you are at risk for STI's and pregnancy, even if you are on the pill you can still get an STI from unprotected sex. Again, I have no idea if you are or are not using other protective means, but I just wanted to remind you =]

Glad you feel better about the whole situation :D

As for now, thread closed. :lockdance:

Message me if you need anything!