TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives    The Holiday Resource

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
KayBaby Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kayla

Going Down - November 20th 2009, 01:26 AM

I'm not really sure if this would be here, but yeah...

I can't believe I'm writing this on a forum, but I want to know...

So, I've just started to really do stuff with guys. [[More like one]] I give him blow jobs and hand jobs, all of which I love to do. He wants to go down on me and I'm just not sure. Like, I trust him and I know I wouldn't mind it at all, but I just have a few questions before I do let him...

1) Is it really that enjoyable?
2) I normally trim my pbhair cause I hate the stuble, but should I shave if he's going to go down on me?
3) Is there anything else I should know?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
devs711 Offline
Average Joe

Re: Going Down - November 20th 2009, 02:49 AM

Well, for starters I'm not a girl, so I can't really anwser as well as a girl might. But, I'll do my best.

1) I obviously don't know how it feels, but I do know that when I went down on my ex, she enjoyed it very much and said (and I quote) "that was the best feeling ever". Do with that what you will. Also, it should be mentioned that how it feels will depend on how "good" your boyfriend is at it. If he does something you like, let him know so that he can figure out how best to make you happy. If you want to give him some ideas of how to do it use google. There are tons of "how to" articles for everything you can think of (especially sexual stuff) out there, just find one and ask him to read it. He may never admit it, but he will probably appreciate the help (even more so if this will be his first time).

2)My ex shaved and I know that I was happy I did not have to worry about the hair so much, but I think trim is probably fine. I would say that he just wouldn't like plunging head first into the Amazon. Again, that's personal opinion.

3) Make sure that you are truly ready and comfortable with the idea before you let him put on his scuba gear and prepare for the dive. Thats really what it all boils down to. If you are ready and comfortable (and your being honest with yourself) you will enjoy it and I'm sure he will too (*wink

Good Luck!!!

PM me if you ever need anything. I am always around and wanting to help.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Heathen Offline
Beauty and Bedlam
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jordan

Re: Going Down - November 20th 2009, 04:03 AM

1) Yes, oral sex is quite enjoyable if done right, both in my own experience and what I have heard from many of my friends and acquaintances. If someone is offering and you feel comfortable letting them perform such an intimate act on you, by all means go for it. It provides a much gentler feel than fingering and lends a different type of stimulation (clitoral as opposed to vaginal, which for many women is stronger).

2) Personally most guys I know have preferred their girl shaved or somewhat shaved and very neatly trimmed the rest of the way. Each guy has his own preference, but the main idea is to not get hair in his mouth while down there. Honestly though, do what you are comfortable with in terms of maintanence and looks first and foremost. Just try and be considerate of the guy in the process.

3) I recommend washing your vagina beforehand with water and a mild, neutral soap beforehand just so you are clean down there, or at least rinse with water. Other than that there isnt really anything you need to know except that having someones face in your crotch is a intimate experience, so make sure you feel ready for it. (also that some guys are better at oral sex than others, so if it isnt great dont write it off completely based on one experience)

Good luck and have fun!

The moon asked the crow
For a little show
In the hazy milk of twilight
No one had to know
The moon asked the crow...
  Send a message via Yahoo to Heathen  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Chzburger Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Going Down - November 20th 2009, 07:00 AM

As for the pubes thing, just ask him what he prefers. But even if you just trim instead of shave, it should be fine.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Jaguar Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Stephen Davis

Re: Going Down - November 20th 2009, 09:17 AM

I personally don't think the hair is that important. I like seeing my gf's hair pattern and like to touch it.

Just a rinse with fresh water makes things nicer. Just be clean.

Most guys like a little coaching, like higher or lower, faster or slower, harder or softer.

You can start slow with him kissing around it and touching the outside gently with his tongue. If you don't feel it's the right time, you can stop whenever you want to.

I knew two girls who wouldn't let me, one who didn't care, and all the rest liked it immensely. It's all individual and didn't have anything do with wheter they liked sex or not.

What just happened?

(#6 (permalink)) Old
TheLittleNinja Offline
I'm a secret ninja ;)
I've been here a while

Name: Claiiiiiiiiire

Re: Going Down - November 20th 2009, 04:28 PM

Hey, I agree with all that's been said.
Just do what you feel comfortable doing. Maybe start out with clothes on? (That's what I did).

Just talk to him about all these questions. He can tell you what he would prefer - you can then come to some sort of mutual agreement =]

Hope this helps =]

I'm still alive.
Must have been a miracle
It's been one hell of a ride
Destination still unkown
It's a fact of life: If you make one wrong move with a gun to your head
You better walk the line or you'll be left for dead.

I'm a runaway train on a broken track
I'm the ticker on the bomb that you can't turn back
Thats right.
I got away with it all and I'm still alive.
Let the end of the world come tumbling down.
I'll be the last man standing on the ground
As long as hot blood runs through my veins
I'm still alive.

Closed Thread