TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
natcat Offline
Average Joe

Name: Natalie

worst experiences. - April 24th 2010, 07:27 PM

Okay, so I know everybody has those experiences that when you look back on them, you can't help but laugh, but at the time they were mortifying/embarassing/ridiculous. I want to hear them haha, this was my WORST sexual experience.

I'd been hanging around with this guy that I worked with. We'd hooked up, more or less, a couple of times, but never had sex. This particular time, he took me to the beach and we were progressing our way towards having sex, when right in the middle of everything he says .. 'We might as well just do it.'

The mood was ruined. I wanted to jump out of his car and run for it. But of course, I couldn't. I was just like oh .. we continued on for awhile and then I told him he had to take me home. He still can't even look at me directly in the eye to this day haha, I think I hurt his pride ALOT.

It's better to cross the line &
suffer the consequences
than to just stare at the line
for the rest of your life.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Sonofalich Offline
Banned
Average Joe

Name: James

Re: worst experiences. - April 24th 2010, 08:13 PM

The one when I slept with someone who actually had AIDS and I got a letter saying to go get tested...

yeah that would be the worst.

Thankfully I was lucky, I thought I wore a condom that night but didnt really know.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Magic. Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Poppy

Re: worst experiences. - April 25th 2010, 07:37 AM

I was at my last ex's house party on NYE this year, and he took me upstairs to "show me around" ... we ended up having sex in his room just before midnight. So this was all amazing, until at 12.10 his mam walked in without knocking and shouted at him for not hosting his party properly. And then refused to leave until she'd been told my name. Oh and his elder brother walked in behind her during all this.
She didn't speak to him for about 2 weeks. And when I came over for dinner a few days after and was introduced as his girlfriend she said "well you're brave" in a very accusing tone. In the end she actually started talking to me nicely before she spoke to him at all ...
It was THE most embarrassing thing that's ever happened. But looking back on it, we both find it very funny.

You can't move mountains by whispering at them.

Take a look at my art here:
http://attemptedart.tumblr.com/

(#4 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
Outside, huh?

Re: worst experiences. - April 29th 2010, 10:23 PM

My exboyfriend had a reeeeealllllly creaky bed. We didn't really think you could hear it outside his bedroom....until we came down to breakfast the next morning and his dad announced that it was really time he should buy him a new bed.

Also, the morning after my first and only one night stand, he went downstairs to call me a taxi, and during thaat time BOTH his mum and younger brother came into his bedroom to offer me some breakfast or coffee. While I was lying naked in his bed horribly aware of the condom wrapper on the floor. OhMyGOD such a mortifying experience.

Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive anyway.

Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud ~ Kanye West

Mistakes are minimized by experience and experience is maximised by mistakes.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
BabyIndia Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: India

Re: worst experiences. - April 29th 2010, 11:01 PM

Me and partner were getting down to buisness, and i asked him if he had locked the door as people have the tendacy just to knock and walk into our house :/, ayways he said no, and it was much more exciting if he didn't. So we carried on, just as we were about to actully have sex his brother walked in, I didn't know how fast to put myself under the quilt lol.

His brother seems to always catch us it's like he knows when we are doing it and comes around.

We've started locking the door now lol.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Re: worst experiences. - April 29th 2010, 11:18 PM

My ex and I had sex on his boat when it was in the lake. When we were on the island, we say this guy and young kid in a canoe go right by the floating condom wrapper ... I wanted to die lol. Now, it's absolutely hilarious.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Enekstrix Offline
Kiki
Not a n00b

Name: Kiersten

Re: worst experiences. - May 1st 2010, 05:40 AM

I have a few lol...

Once me and my bf were at school and staying after for band practice, but since we're in aux. percussion we didn't go outside and I ended up giving him a bj in the back room. I was about to when a boy in our grade, who wasn't even in band, walked in and stood there with his mouth open. We got up and he zipped his pants up as quick as he could. That boy followed us around for like three weeks saying 'i'm sorry you guys... are you mad' and stuff like that.

Another time was when we were about to do it at his birthday party. We started and his older cousin called out where everyone could hear her "hey can I come in or are you guys busy?!" as a joke. We looked at each other in total shock and he stuttered. "um, i'd rather you didn't!" off the top of his head. His cousin just laughed and walked away. It was mortifying...

And another after we had already done it, i decided just to put my jacket and pants on and leave off the underclothes... his mom was coming in so he pushed my shirt under the bed and stuffed my undies in his pillowcase. His mom came in the next week with laundry singing 'hey you guys, look at troy's new underwear!'

Drawing on my fine command of the language, I said nothing.

True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.
  Send a message via MSN to Enekstrix  
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Ella.x Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Ella

Re: worst experiences. - May 1st 2010, 02:05 PM

One night at uni, I brought a bloke back to my room in halls and when my flatmates got back from the union, they just walked right in whilst me and him were going at it (thankfully, under the covers!). The next morning I woke up to find several graphic drawings of a stickman and stickwoman had been posted under my door haha!

Another time me and my now ex-boyfriend were right in the middle of having sex and his mum phoned him. He then picked up the phone and was having a conversation with her while he continued like it was completely normal to talkt to your mother on the phone whilst having sex with your girlfriend

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Saphire Offline
♥♥♥
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Saphire

Re: worst experiences. - May 1st 2010, 02:51 PM

i was in a really awkward position, and some air must have got 'up there' then yes.. i fanny farted. i've heard it happens to alot of girls but i still find it really embarassing haha! he just laughed it off and didnt say anythin about it again which made it better, but still!

and having sex a party, we didnt realise people were outside... filming. yes the video has now been sent around.. cringe!

Saphire

Closed Thread