TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Hdjdjdjduvieg Offline
Wandering Wayfarer
I've been here a while

Name: no

What frustrates you most? - May 5th 2010, 12:48 AM

What frustrates you most about your partner(s)?

I mean this sexually or relationship wise. I have a few biggies....

1. Laughing during sex. It's the biggest turn-off ever and makes me feel self-conscience! Am I making a weird face, or is my junk not adequate or...

2. Insecurity: Nothing bothers me more when someone doesn't act confident... even if you're not, fake it-- it's much more attractive. Insecurity does not invoke anything except pity... which I find is a turn off

3. MIND GAMES: Especially about sex. Sudden cut-offs, random days of 'not feeling like it' without explanation (not you don't WANT to, but something's putting you off), etc. Being upset without explaining why, then anger when I do not know why. It's all so annoying-- why can't people just say how they feel?

Those are my big three. And yourself?

I love the name of honour more than I fear death.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Leaveitalone Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Dana

Re: What frustrates you most? - May 7th 2010, 12:51 AM

defiantly agree with insecurity being a huge turn off.

i guess mind games as well, but i think everyone has their own little game, so is it really fair to say that you don't like them when you probably play them as well?

1. i can't stand when a guy acts as if he's a really cool guy when you text, and then you meet him in front of his friends and he's, well to put it nicely, lame. so basically don't act like you're someone you're not.

2. when a guy says lets sext, when you barely know him. maybe things down the road will be in your favor and you'll date, but until then leave that for another time. when a girl says no. don't push it. it makes you unattractive.

3. the clingy person. okay i understand you love me and all, but if i want to talk to my girls please leave me alone for a few minutes while i do, then we can talk. you have friends too don't you?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Ella.x Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Ella

Re: What frustrates you most? - May 7th 2010, 05:08 AM

1. When we're getting heavy and heated and his phone rings...and he picks it up!
2. When either of us are too tired but we both want it
3. When he spends all his time chatting to his friends on facebook/bbm etc when he comes round my place - it's like if he wanted to chat to them he should have just stayed home. I'd much rather he didn't just blank me in my own house because his friends can't wait for a couple of hours
4. If he either gets way too clingy or just starts acting really distant for no reason.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Feather Offline
Average Joe

Name: Andrea

Re: What frustrates you most? - May 7th 2010, 03:10 PM

When he becomes distant yet wants to have sex seemingly all the time... I mean wtf is something wrong with me/our relationship?

When he wants to tell me something, yet insists I tell him something similar first... even though I don't want to and have never brought it up.... and then complains that we don't communicate.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Kate888 Offline
One day it'll work out....
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Katie

Re: What frustrates you most? - May 7th 2010, 03:25 PM

When he tells me theres something wrong but won't tell me what it is!!
OR he tells me theres something good that he wants to say but he won't spit it out!!
That gets really frustrating!

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

"One Day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching."

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Jocelyn. Offline
Now fight.
I've been here a while

Name: Joce

Re: What frustrates you most? - May 7th 2010, 08:51 PM

Your partner not seeming at all "in to it," and basically being the only person participating in foreplay.

Going more than a day without sex, and feeling like you practically need to beg for it.

Being the woman and having a higher libido than your man.

Your partner never never never being aggressive.

When your partner feels that getting to masturbate that morning is more important than having enough "supply" to able to have sex that night.

When they make a big deal out of something they did for you. Like, bragging about how much they spent on your present.

Thinking both of you are in the mood, then it turns out they aren’t. “Let’s go upstairs” meant “let’s go to sleep.”

Neither of you finishing, and seemingly great sex turns into horrible sex.

When reality is a prison, your mind can set you free.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
zumbaqueen2012 Offline
I can't get enough

Re: What frustrates you most? - May 7th 2010, 09:21 PM

Being different with friends than they are with you.
When they constantly ask "whats wrong"-and there is nothing wrong.
When we are out for something to eat, and he leaves his phone on the table and looks at it every 2 minutes...
  Send a message via MSN to zumbaqueen2012  
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
PlayingPretend Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Elliotte

Re: What frustrates you most? - May 7th 2010, 09:43 PM

It varies from partner to partner, but as for the current...

When he'll so readily cancel Skype calls, phone calls or text or MSN conversations to "finish work" or "go to bed," but then allows friends to come over that not only keep him from doing work but keep him up late into the night. And then when I tell him it hurts, he tells me I'm pressuring him into choosing his friends or me.

The rest we've worked out, come to a compromise on. It's this issue that we've been working at to resolve, but all in all, all it does is make me feel unimportant.

General frustrations include -
1. Not communicating with me when something is clearly wrong, i.e., being sulky and broody and talking cryptically (as in making vague, depressing comments or making morbid comments) and then getting angry with me if I ask "what's wrong" too many times or if I don't ask enough
2. People who are impatient and pushy when it comes to sex, and who decide they'd break up with any girl if she didn't have sex with them in x-amount of time
3. People who get angry at you for not saying "I love you" or expressing affection, even though they respond to those comments by saying "whatever" or "knock it off."

Perhaps this is because I've been involved with abusive partners, but that doesn't mean these things hurt any less.

Last edited by PlayingPretend; May 7th 2010 at 09:54 PM.

Closed Thread