TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Raylolo Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Rachael

Repulsed by sex sometimes. - February 21st 2009, 04:41 PM

Sometimes when I think about sex with my gf it repulses me, but then I remember it and I'm usually perfectly fine while I'm doing it. However, I just can't usually think about it without being disgusted.

So I tried thinking about guys (btw I'm a lesbian) and of course that repulsed me. But there was like 0.1%-if even that- that wondered how sex with a guy would be.

And rarely I do get repulsed even while I am having sex. My gf doesn't notice which I suppose is a really good thing. I just don't think this is normal. Is something wrong with me?

IF YOU ARE SUICIDAL, PLEASE KNOW THAT IT GETS BETTER:
CLICK TO WATCH MY VIDEO

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Pending...Work in progess
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Matt

Re: Repulsed by sex sometimes. - February 21st 2009, 05:05 PM

Hi Rachael! Normally, I would say that it'll go away, but you said the word repulsive, so there's really a problem there. Are you and your girlfriend going through a rough patch? Maybe even perhaps you're doubting that you like lesbian sex, you're only 15 afterall, that still leaves many years ahead of you to discover your true identity. If you're really curious about having sex with a guy, just having your girlfriend wearing a strap-on would prove to be equally effective on your part. If you're already doing that.. Then maybe you really should back off the sex with your girlfriend, but if you're repulsed by her and the fact that you're dating a girl, then it's a huge hint that you really want to know what it's like to date/have sex with a guy.

I know a girl from a year ago that used to be 100% lesbian and wouldn't hear anything of it, having sex with a guy. But just a few months ago I learned that she lost her virginity to a random guy and since then she can't get enough of having a penis inside of her, and oddly enough to me she remembered me, and is now pestering me to have sex with her.

It may greatly change your sexual preference for a lesbian or a gay if they always thought that they were homosexual, yet haven't actually been with someone from the opposite sex. Then they go through with it, and their sexual preference takes a 180 degree turn. I've heard way more stories about lesbians turning bi/straight than gays turning bi/straight. I just always thought that homosexuals, have always been involved in heterosexual activity before knowing that they are homosexual. I don't know, it just made sense to me that way I suppose.

But yeah, there must be something that repulses you so much that it'll affect the sex.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
GroovyDoodle Offline
Average Joe

Name: Maeve

Re: Repulsed by sex sometimes. - February 23rd 2009, 10:06 PM

Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with you! It's fine for you to feel this way. However, I suggest exploring your sexuality more thoroughly and becoming more comfortable with the idea of sex before you engage in the activity.

Send a message via AIM to GroovyDoodle  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
mommieof2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Nellie

Re: Repulsed by sex sometimes. - February 24th 2009, 03:00 AM

i think it may be because you are young and are still trying to find out where you stand. I was the same way..and well obviously i like sex lol.

*Nellie*
  Send a message via AIM to mommieof2  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Maiden Offline
Bring It On
Average Joe

Name: Liadan

Re: Repulsed by sex sometimes. - February 26th 2009, 05:24 AM

I have that problem too sometimes! Sometimes I'm really really in to having sex with my girlfriend, and I absolutely love it and other times I am completely repulsed and I feel no desire to have sex. I don't know why. It's frustrating, yeah.

I don't know what to do about it either. That's no help to you haha but just letting you know you're not alone!

Ever mind the Rule of Three: Three times what thou givest returns to thee: This lesson well, thou must learn: Thee only gets what thou dost earn.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Dasha Offline
Dude......woah.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Dasha

Re: Repulsed by sex sometimes. - February 26th 2009, 11:44 AM

Eh that's normal, as everyone else has said. I'm sort of the same way I guess, just less repulsed and more like I have no interest in it at all. So yeah, nothings wrong with you.

"For is it not death nor dying that I fear. But lack of life and purpose."
-----------
Love what is mortal; hold it against your bones knowing your own life depends on it; and, when the time comes to let it go, let it go.
-Mary Oliver
  Send a message via AIM to Dasha Send a message via Yahoo to Dasha Send a message via Skype™ to Dasha 
Closed Thread