TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts


Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!



Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Stuckinhell Offline
Member
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Stuckinhell's Avatar
 
Name: Sammy
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: UK

Posts: 813
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Having trouble with his penis size... - January 11th 2011, 05:38 PM

This is kinda embarresing, and i don't want to sound like a bitch.

Basically every guy i've ever been with has been very well endowed- think the smallest was 7" to the biggest at 10" with large girths.

The guy i'm with now is tiny, and i'm jst not sure what to do with it. As in... say a handjob i'm used to usinga whole hand, but i can't with him- so i'm just uncertain how to do this and feel really awkward.

It's not the sex, it's knowing how to pleasure him...


   
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Nami. Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
Nami.'s Avatar
 
Age: 22
Gender: Alll gurl :)

Posts: 7,336
Join Date: February 19th 2009

Re: Having trouble with his penis size... - January 11th 2011, 05:43 PM

That most definitely can be tough.
If you really care, and love this guy, the rest will fall into place.
And I have found in my own experiences, that siz doesn't matter, it's how they use it, and how that person makes you feel. As far as pleasuring him, you can ask him what he does to himself, and ask him to show you. Then you can know. Just test the waters, google is great. Sex is one of those things that take trial and error. You'll get it.


Not all those who wander are lost.
  Send a message via AIM to Nami. Send a message via MSN to Nami.  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Algernon's Avatar
 
Name: Holly
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: Roseville, California

Posts: 4,128
Join Date: January 21st 2009

Re: Having trouble with his penis size... - January 11th 2011, 07:26 PM

Honestly? I'm the same way. If I'm not happy with his penis size then It's a big deal. Would you rather stay with a guy and be sexually unsatisfied or move on and find love with someone you are sexually compatible with?


Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."
  Send a message via Yahoo to Algernon  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Acheron Offline
El Tigre
I can't get enough
*********
 
Acheron's Avatar
 
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Location: Laying traps for troubadours

Posts: 2,108
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Having trouble with his penis size... - January 11th 2011, 08:32 PM

I'm thinking every guy on TH should read this thread as proof that, yes, size does matter to girls. Although deep down I think we all know that anyway.

As for how to pleasure him, ask him how he pleasures himself. Although obviously that's not going to work with regards to anything other than hand jobs, unless he's seriously flexible. The rest will only come with practice and a willingness to experiment.



   
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Stuckinhell Offline
Member
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Stuckinhell's Avatar
 
Name: Sammy
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: UK

Posts: 813
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Having trouble with his penis size... - January 11th 2011, 10:42 PM

Thing is. Sexually i'm very satisfied- foreplay is amazing, and sex is fine. I just feel really awkward and uncertain as to how to pleasure someone. Like oral, i can't deepthroat him or anything. The whole thing just feels awkard


   
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
CanadaCraig Offline
GREAT BIG HUG
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
CanadaCraig's Avatar
 
Name: Craig
Age: 51
Gender: Male
Location: Victoria, B.C. CANADA

Posts: 766
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Having trouble with his penis size... - January 12th 2011, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acheron View Post
I'm thinking every guy on TH should read this thread as proof that, yes, size does matter to girls. Although deep down I think we all know that anyway.
Hi Acheron!!

I hope you're OK.

Whenever someone is desperate for confirmation of an idea that THEY have come to believe is the 'truth' - THEY will SEE that 'truth' practically anywhere.

Point being..... this message thread is NOT PROOF of ANYTHING regarding penis size and whether or not it matter to girls. There are 3,000,000,000 or so 'girls' in this world. I'm willing to bet that most of them would NOT appreciate their thoughts and feelings on the subject to be assumed BY SOME GUY simply because two or three [Or two or three million - for that matter] females say that size DOES matter - to THEM!!

Truth be told - penis size matters a LOT more to YOU - than it does to MOST 'girls' in this world!

Just so you know - I appreciate your feelings on the subject of size. I've always been insecure. But I refuse to buy into LIES just to keep my insecurity alive and well.

GREAT BIG HUG
Craig!!


"It takes FAR MORE COURAGE to be KIND than it does to be CRUEL" - CanadaCraig

My new eBook. Only 99 Cents

'What to DO if it happens to YOU'

BECOME MY FACEBOOK FRIEND

Your Biggest Organ!!
[TH Social Group] For those of us with skin problems.

I am a 50 year old guy living in Victoria B.C. CANADA - I joined TH on January 11th, 2003

I have been a TeenHelp Member for more than ONE DECADE!

   
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
CanadaCraig Offline
GREAT BIG HUG
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
CanadaCraig's Avatar
 
Name: Craig
Age: 51
Gender: Male
Location: Victoria, B.C. CANADA

Posts: 766
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Having trouble with his penis size... - January 12th 2011, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsecretsx View Post
Thing is. Sexually i'm very satisfied- foreplay is amazing, and sex is fine. I just feel really awkward and uncertain as to how to pleasure someone. Like oral, i can't deepthroat him or anything. The whole thing just feels awkard
Hi Maia!!

I hope you're having a dandy day.

I'm a little bit confused. So everything is very satisfying. Amazing and fine even. Except that you're not sure what to do with his penis because it's so 'tiny'. Is that right? So when you say you can't deep-throat him - do you mean that you can't because you will choke? Or you can't because his penis isn't big enough to reach your throat? Either way - 'deep-throat' is an expression - for the most part. If someone puts ALL of some guys penis into their mouth - that penis is basically being 'deep-throated'. [Is that word? lol] It's not about how far down someones throat the penis goes. It's about how much of the penis is in someones mouth. If ALL of the penis is in - that penis is being 'deep-throated'. It's as simple as that. Besides - 'we' don't [For the most part] give someone a blow job to pleasure US. We do it to pleasure them. So believe me - if his entire penis is in your mouth - it's probably going to feel good to him. [And that's true no matter how big or small his penis is]

GBH - Craig!!


"It takes FAR MORE COURAGE to be KIND than it does to be CRUEL" - CanadaCraig

My new eBook. Only 99 Cents

'What to DO if it happens to YOU'

BECOME MY FACEBOOK FRIEND

Your Biggest Organ!!
[TH Social Group] For those of us with skin problems.

I am a 50 year old guy living in Victoria B.C. CANADA - I joined TH on January 11th, 2003

I have been a TeenHelp Member for more than ONE DECADE!

   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Acheron Offline
El Tigre
I can't get enough
*********
 
Acheron's Avatar
 
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Location: Laying traps for troubadours

Posts: 2,108
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Having trouble with his penis size... - January 12th 2011, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaCraig View Post
Hi Acheron!!

I hope you're OK.

Whenever someone is desperate for confirmation of an idea that THEY have come to believe is the 'truth' - THEY will SEE that 'truth' practically anywhere.

Point being..... this message thread is NOT PROOF of ANYTHING regarding penis size and whether or not it matter to girls. There are 3,000,000,000 or so 'girls' in this world. I'm willing to bet that most of them would NOT appreciate their thoughts and feelings on the subject to be assumed BY SOME GUY simply because two or three [Or two or three million - for that matter] females say that size DOES matter - to THEM!!

Truth be told - penis size matters a LOT more to YOU - than it does to MOST 'girls' in this world!

Just so you know - I appreciate your feelings on the subject of size. I've always been insecure. But I refuse to buy into LIES just to keep my insecurity alive and well.

GREAT BIG HUG
Craig!!
Yeah, I'm just peachy. But this isn't about my insecurities, whatever you think those are. This is about providing honest advice to people here, whether it's comfortable or not. Even if Maia's post isn't proof that all girls care about penis size, it's at least proof that some do. Of the three girls who've commented here so far, two have said that size matters. So at best, it's a lottery. Even if not all girls care about size, some do, and it's luck of the draw whether the one you're fucking cares or not. And yet when a thread like this (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-se...27-penis-size/) comes up, people are drawn to it like moths to a flame to tell this guy that no, no girls will mind if he's hung like a hamster. And me, I'm trying to bring enlightenment to the unenlightened, even if that means shooting holes in a few of the pretty lies we tell each other.



   
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
BabyIndia Offline
Member
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
BabyIndia's Avatar
 
Name: India
Gender: Female

Posts: 918
Join Date: December 8th 2009

Re: Having trouble with his penis size... - January 12th 2011, 01:51 AM

Tbh penis size doesn't really bother me, big or small, its not the size of it, its the motion in the ocean.

I once was with a guy that had a small willy, an I found that doing the same things i did to a guy with a bigger willy still worked for him.

Just because he is smaller doesnt mean what you would do to a guy with a bigger penis isnt going to feel nice.





   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
CanadaCraig Offline
GREAT BIG HUG
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
CanadaCraig's Avatar
 
Name: Craig
Age: 51
Gender: Male
Location: Victoria, B.C. CANADA

Posts: 766
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Having trouble with his penis size... - January 12th 2011, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acheron View Post
Yeah, I'm just peachy. But this isn't about my insecurities, whatever you think those are. This is about providing honest advice to people here, whether it's comfortable or not. Even if Maia's post isn't proof that all girls care about penis size, it's at least proof that some do. Of the three girls who've commented here so far, two have said that size matters. So at best, it's a lottery. Even if not all girls care about size, some do, and it's luck of the draw whether the one you're fucking cares or not. And yet when a thread like this (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-se...27-penis-size/) comes up, people are drawn to it like moths to a flame to tell this guy that no, no girls will mind if he's hung like a hamster. And me, I'm trying to bring enlightenment to the unenlightened, even if that means shooting holes in a few of the pretty lies we tell each other.
It's too bad you failed [Or refused?] to use the word SOME in your first reply. That might have kept me from having to waste my time on someone who is SO determined to feel sorry for himself that any suggestion to do otherwise is met with utter contempt. The only one telling pretty little lies here - is YOU.

And just so you know - there is a whole ZOO full of animals between a hamster and an elephant. Just because SOME girls MIGHT prefer that a guy's penis be bigger than a hamster - does NOT [necessarily] mean that she wants his penis to be as big as an elephants. Got that?!

GBH - Craig!!


"It takes FAR MORE COURAGE to be KIND than it does to be CRUEL" - CanadaCraig

My new eBook. Only 99 Cents

'What to DO if it happens to YOU'

BECOME MY FACEBOOK FRIEND

Your Biggest Organ!!
[TH Social Group] For those of us with skin problems.

I am a 50 year old guy living in Victoria B.C. CANADA - I joined TH on January 11th, 2003

I have been a TeenHelp Member for more than ONE DECADE!

   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Acheron Offline
El Tigre
I can't get enough
*********
 
Acheron's Avatar
 
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Location: Laying traps for troubadours

Posts: 2,108
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Having trouble with his penis size... - January 12th 2011, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaCraig View Post
It's too bad you failed [Or refused?] to use the word SOME in your first reply. That might have kept me from having to waste my time on someone who is SO determined to feel sorry for himself that any suggestion to do otherwise is met with utter contempt. The only one telling pretty little lies here - is YOU.

And just so you know - there is a whole ZOO full of animals between a hamster and an elephant. Just because SOME girls MIGHT prefer that a guy's penis be bigger than a hamster - does NOT [necessarily] mean that she wants his penis to be as big as an elephants. Got that?!

GBH - Craig!!
Not meaning to sound like an internet hardman here, but this is nothing to do with my perceived insecurities. I've got my flaws, sure, but I don't think that penis size is one of them. And it might be an idea to find some evidence of my telling lies. So far as I can see, everything I've said has been based on evidence. Your urge to dismiss everything I've said speaks more to your insecurities than it does to mine.

And even if a girl doesn't want a penis as big as an elephant's, and prefers that it be bigger than a hamster's, that's still expressing a preference about size. Got that?



   
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
CanadaCraig Offline
GREAT BIG HUG
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
CanadaCraig's Avatar
 
Name: Craig
Age: 51
Gender: Male
Location: Victoria, B.C. CANADA

Posts: 766
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Having trouble with his penis size... - January 12th 2011, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acheron View Post
Not meaning to sound like an internet hardman here, but this is nothing to do with my perceived insecurities. I've got my flaws, sure, but I don't think that penis size is one of them. And it might be an idea to find some evidence of my telling lies. So far as I can see, everything I've said has been based on evidence. Your urge to dismiss everything I've said speaks more to your insecurities than it does to mine.

And even if a girl doesn't want a penis as big as an elephant's, and prefers that it be bigger than a hamster's, that's still expressing a preference about size. Got that?
So let me see if I understand you. You are FINE with your penis - but become 'upset' whenever someone suggests that not ALL girls care about size. That's a bit odd - don't you think? But not only that - you have 'evidence' to PROVE that they DO ALL CARE! I would love to see that 'evidence'!

I find sweeping statements annoying - to say the least. And I think it's insulting and dismissive to assume the thoughts and feelings of others - let alone 3 BILLION 'others'.

And just for the record - you did it again. You conveniently left out the key word SOME in my last sentence regarding hamsters and elephants. I have to ask - do you do that on purpose - or do you just not see that word?

GBH - Craig!!


"It takes FAR MORE COURAGE to be KIND than it does to be CRUEL" - CanadaCraig

My new eBook. Only 99 Cents

'What to DO if it happens to YOU'

BECOME MY FACEBOOK FRIEND

Your Biggest Organ!!
[TH Social Group] For those of us with skin problems.

I am a 50 year old guy living in Victoria B.C. CANADA - I joined TH on January 11th, 2003

I have been a TeenHelp Member for more than ONE DECADE!

   
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Jcsnox Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Jcsnox's Avatar
 
Name: Josh
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Posts: 30
Join Date: January 12th 2011

Re: Having trouble with his penis size... - January 12th 2011, 04:44 AM

Sorry to interupt ya'll internet post battle but,

For most women ive found they perfer (miss spelled?) a man who know who to work it rather then someone thats huge and doesnt know anything but the back forth hold it.

Hope that helps a little?
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
ShimmeringFaerie's Avatar
 
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Posts: 1,990
Join Date: March 22nd 2010

Re: Having trouble with his penis size... - January 12th 2011, 05:12 AM

Hi everyone,

Obviously, this thread has started quite a debate. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but perhaps this particular argument would be better suited for a different thread? This thread is about Maia and her current situation and I think she would prefer it if people were responding to her instead of debating about whether size matters. Anyone is welcome to create a new thread based on this one (the Debates forum would be a good choice, I think), but I will start deleting off-topic posts from now on. Thank you.



Maia, I think the best thing for you to do is ask him what makes him feel good. The fact is that two guys could have the exact same penis size and still prefer different things. All men are different and the only way to find out what this guy prefers is to ask him or just experiment and see how he reacts. Realistically, if you are comfortable enough to have sex with someone, you should be comfortable enough to ask them what they like.

And whilst you might feel a bit awkward now, over time, that will go away. You just need to get used to a new person. Try not to get so worried about the fact that it is awkward because that's probably not helping the situation. I assume that the guy you are with hasn't complained, so the awkwardness might be more in your head than an actual problem.



PM me!

Dreaming about the day
When you wake up and find
That what you're looking for
Has been here the whole time.
   
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Acheron Offline
El Tigre
I can't get enough
*********
 
Acheron's Avatar
 
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Location: Laying traps for troubadours

Posts: 2,108
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Having trouble with his penis size... - January 12th 2011, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaCraig View Post
So let me see if I understand you. You are FINE with your penis - but become 'upset' whenever someone suggests that not ALL girls care about size. That's a bit odd - don't you think? But not only that - you have 'evidence' to PROVE that they DO ALL CARE! I would love to see that 'evidence'!

I find sweeping statements annoying - to say the least. And I think it's insulting and dismissive to assume the thoughts and feelings of others - let alone 3 BILLION 'others'.

And just for the record - you did it again. You conveniently left out the key word SOME in my last sentence regarding hamsters and elephants. I have to ask - do you do that on purpose - or do you just not see that word?

GBH - Craig!!
No, once again you've completely misunderstood. What irks me is when some guy posts a thread about penis size and is told that no girls care (as you might have seen in the link I posted). This entire thread is evidence that some girls do in fact care. And the word "some" in your last sentence was entirely irrelevant, so I left it out. If some girls prefer that their partner have a penis bigger than a hamster's, then some girls express a preference about penis size. Therefore some girls care. My first post was slightly ambiguous, but in each one since that's all I've been saying. So why you've been totally misrepresenting my argument in every post since, I'm not sure.



   
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Stuckinhell Offline
Member
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Stuckinhell's Avatar
 
Name: Sammy
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: UK

Posts: 813
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Having trouble with his penis size... - January 12th 2011, 04:23 PM

Meh, well thanks for the people that actually answered. As i said... sex is fine. But it's foreplaythats hard. Because, say a handjob i'm used to using my hand with room to move up and down, yet i can't do that with him... so do i just use fingers or what?

Jst feeling a bit uncertain i guess, but as you say i'm sure it'll work out :S x


   
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
Acheron Offline
El Tigre
I can't get enough
*********
 
Acheron's Avatar
 
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Location: Laying traps for troubadours

Posts: 2,108
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Having trouble with his penis size... - January 12th 2011, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsecretsx View Post
Meh, well thanks for the people that actually answered. As i said... sex is fine. But it's foreplaythats hard. Because, say a handjob i'm used to using my hand with room to move up and down, yet i can't do that with him... so do i just use fingers or what?

Jst feeling a bit uncertain i guess, but as you say i'm sure it'll work out :S x
Obviously it's embarrassing to ask, but ask him to show you how he jerks himself off and then copy him. Because he's probably had years of practice. But yeah, using fingers seems like the most obvious way to go.



   
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
penis, size, trouble

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





All material copyright 1998-2014, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.