TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Ignite Offline
See the lightning in your eyes

Jeez, get a life!

Receiving Oral Sex - May 16th 2011, 06:25 AM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Does it feel good? (I'm female, so female advice would be preferred, but males, I wouldn't mind hearing about your oral experience either!xD) I've had mixed thoughts about it.
One, I'm afraid that if he doesn't...know what he's doing...I won't enjoy it, and then I'd feel bad not to tell him, and I would have to...fake it, or something. And that's just a problem.
Two, I'm self conscious about my lady parts. I keep myself clean and everything, but I shower at night, so I'm always worried I'm not completely fresh. I've given oral sex when a guy had gone a while, and it wasn't terrible, but I don't know...I'm just afraid there would be a different standard, and that he'd think badly of me...I don't know.
I've just been mixed about it. So, any advice would help, guys experience about giving, girls experience about receiving, anything really.

The greatest mistake one can make is being afraid to make one.
Rest in Peace Peter.
  Send a message via MSN to Ignite  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Re: Receiving Oral Sex - May 16th 2011, 12:49 PM

Oral sex is different for everyone. I don't receive it very often, so when I do, it feels really good. At first, I hated it. I couldn't understand why it wasn't feeling good for me. I had a hard time getting to an orgasm during oral. Well, when I stopped asking for it so much, and it only started happening on occasion, it got better.

Since you shower at night, you can start using feminine wipes to keep yourself fresh during the day. You can find them near the pads and tampons (they're usually on the opposite side of the same aisle) in any pharmacy or grocery store. They're meant to keep you fresh and clean, and smelling good.

Has your boyfriend ever performed oral sex before on anyone? If so, his chances of being bad at it are slim. But, each girl is different and how she perceives oral sex is going to be the same way. You'll just have to try it out and see for yourself. There is no harm in telling him you did not enjoy it very much.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  Send a message via AIM to Harmony♥  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
wonderbread Offline
Like a dude
I've been here a while

Name: Ashley

Re: Receiving Oral Sex - May 16th 2011, 03:32 PM

I was nervous too. I was so hesitant to let a guy go down on me for the first time. But when I did I was happy I did. It felt amazing, it took me a while to orgasm but thats okay. Someone I know told me that you should never fake it because then the guy won't know that he can improve.
Sometimes it feels better than others, depending on the force he uses behind it and his techniques and it also depends on the guy giving it. All tongues are different. If you're worried that he won't do well, go a head and let him go down on you and when is down there its 100% completely okay to communicate with him. He will actually probably rather you do talk to him while he is down there so he knows he is doing a good job or what he can do to make it better. Now don't do it like your having a sunday brunch with everyone. If he does something that you like softly say yeah I like that or what ever comes to you that will let him know you like it. And if you don't like what he is doing or it hurts, let him know as well.
As far as being fresh down there when the time comes. As long as you do take showers and take care of yourself you will be fresh, like Shannon said you can get some vaginal wipes and keep them in your bathroom and in your purse and use them when you feel you need to.You can also get something like Vagisal powder, that should help as well.

Always remember to put your happiness first.
  Send a message via MSN to wonderbread  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Charlie

Re: Receiving Oral Sex - May 16th 2011, 03:41 PM

If the guy you're with isn't good, you should definitely be honest with him. Don't feel bad, don't feel you need to fake it, just be honest and tell him. It'll help him improve so he is better in the future rather then making him believe he is good so he won't improve.

Other then that, just relax and enjoy yourself. It does feel good but everyone is different and likes different things and as for being clean down there, I'm sure that if you shower daily you won't have any problems with that.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
brokensmilexx Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Sara

Re: Receiving Oral Sex - May 16th 2011, 11:12 PM

I was really nervous when a guy went down on me the first time, I'm self conscious as well, but after I relaxed a bit I liked it.. quite a bit heh :$
Don't fake an orgasm, I still haven't had a full one..I've gotten close though. I think if you fake it you wont enjoy it as much, and it might make your boyfriend think he did everything right, and if you didn't like something he was doing he wouldn't know.
Try it out and see if you like it, if not at least you tried it right? ;P

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

"Live your life and risk it all
take some chances, take the fall
take your time, no need to hurry
have some fun, and never worry ♥"

(#6 (permalink)) Old
SarahElizabeth Offline
SarahElizabeth
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sarah Smith

Re: Receiving Oral Sex - May 17th 2011, 01:20 AM

The experience can be different for everyone. It helps if you trust the person. I wouldn't fake it, because then the person will think he's doing well and continue to do what doesn't feel good. Encourage him and tell him when it does feel good. Also, there are tons of other ways to have foreplay if you're too nervous about oral, go other routes.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
DanceCommander Offline
Don't Panic
I can't get enough

Name: Jordan

Re: Receiving Oral Sex - May 17th 2011, 10:34 PM

Personally, I love oral sex. I am lucky to get it often and I almost always have intense orgasms from it. However, the reason I love it so much is because my partner actually knows what he's doing down there. I've been with guys where it's like, "Okay, that's nice, but it's nothing great." So I would say that it can depend a lot on who you're with and how you're feeling. Some girls love it, some don't, and that's okay.

If he's not doing it for you there is no use in telling him he's doing a good job. Just be gentle in what you say, like "why don't we try this?" If he flat out asks you if he is doing it wrong, let him know but be sure to emphasize you like what he's doing, you just want to experiment more to see if you can find what really gets you going. If he takes offense to that, he's way too sensitive.

As for keeping clean, if you clean in the shower every day you should be fine. That area is always going to have a certain smell; it's natural. I wouldn't be too self conscious about it; the guys I've been with generally like the smell.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to."
"I don't much care where-"
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go."

~The Chesire Cat to Alice~
  Send a message via Yahoo to DanceCommander  
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Jaguar Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Stephen Davis

Re: Receiving Oral Sex - May 20th 2011, 08:33 PM

My first experience giving was kinda weird for me. She had had it before but I had no idea what I was doing. I didn't do it very long and she didn't orgasm so it wasn't very good for either of us. I was unused to the taste and smell and was uncomfortable with it. Later I was with a girl who was willing to teach me to do it the way she wanted and I was really grateful she did because I wanted to please her very much. I got to where I really enjoyed giving because she liked it so much and I liked to see her orgasm and know that I did that for her. My guess is that your bf will be the same. Please tell him higher or lower, faster or slower, harder or softer and especially when he does something that feels really good to you.

My first experience was receiving oral and I was self conscious and didn't cum the first few times but when I learned to relax and let it happen with her it was very satisfying. It's really special to kiss and cuddle after oral.

Just rinse with plain water if you want to be fresh or take a jacuzzi or go swimming right before. If he likes you well enough to go down on you he won't mind your taste. If it's his first time be patient and give him some time to get used to it and tell him it felt good and you look forward to when he'll do it again. It must be about the same for a girl to get used to giving it to a guy. To me it's more intimate than sex, but that's just me.

What just happened?

Closed Thread