TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Exclamation Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 6th 2011, 04:12 AM

Okay so I'm new to thie site but I'm hoping you all can help me out.

My boyfriend and I have been dating a while and have agreed to save our virginity until we get married, we've recently started dry humping (with all our clothes on) and he's asked if I wouldn't mind being on the bottom all the time, I told him yes cause I know how much he likes the top but now I'm hardly getting any pleasure from it any tips that can help me be able to get a lot of pleasure and still be on the bottom??

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Name: J.D.
Location: Hell and above, I'm everywhere, I'm the air you breathe and the shadow in the night

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 6th 2011, 04:34 AM

open legs more, wear sweatpants or anything but jeans for better access

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Outside, huh?

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 6th 2011, 07:18 AM

Do you guys touch intimately at all? If yes or if you're ready for that, that is always a turn on. But only if you're ready for that.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Jaguar Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Stephen Davis

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 6th 2011, 02:32 PM

Anything affectionate or sexual is a two-way street. It should be as good for you as for him. I think you should insist that you get your turn any way you want it, on top or any other way.

Since you've already gotten into some of the things you can do to exchange sexual affection without losing your virginities, I suggest you get some clothes off and try being on top so you can apply some pressure to the shaft his penis with your vulva, and if you do it near the tip he will get a lot of feeling from it also. If you feel embarrassed remember this is the man you'll marry and have kids with so you have nothing to hide from each other. If you want to try giving each other sexual affection with hands or mouth there's nothing wrong with that, either.

What just happened?

(#5 (permalink)) Old
apple_123 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Julie!

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 6th 2011, 03:43 PM

Take your clothes off and straddle him, its fun! And its innocent! I usually climb on top and rub the tip of his on me, I still have my virginity! Nothing wrong with you and your eventual husband having some fun!
 Send a message via ICQ to apple_123  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Fill my heart with love.
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Ash

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 6th 2011, 06:05 PM

Hey there! First off, Welcome to TH!

My ex and I used to enjoy this You can defiantly get pleasure from being on the bottom. What your boyfriend is probably doing is he is rubbing against your pelvic area versus actually hitting ur vaginal region. Literally just tell him where he should be aiming, for lack of a better word.
Good luck <3

Also, PM me if u ever need anything!!

"When you've forgiven but you cant forget feels like your drowning but still got breath"

i love you.

YOU are beautiful no matter what and dont YOU forget it!!! <3

PM me if you need to talk!(:

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 7th 2011, 02:39 AM

Thank you all for your help, I'll fur sure be using this advice as much as I can.
I got him to ejaculate today so I'm hoping the next major turn on will be me

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 7th 2011, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justfallinginlove View Post
Hey there! First off, Welcome to TH!

My ex and I used to enjoy this You can defiantly get pleasure from being on the bottom. What your boyfriend is probably doing is he is rubbing against your pelvic area versus actually hitting ur vaginal region. Literally just tell him where he should be aiming, for lack of a better word.
Good luck <3

Also, PM me if u ever need anything!!
What do u think would be the like nicest way to say it? I don't want to sound demanding and I don't want him to think that he's never pleasured me

(#9 (permalink)) Old
DanceCommander Offline
Don't Panic
I can't get enough

Name: Jordan

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 7th 2011, 03:20 AM

Honestly, there is nothing wrong with telling a guy what you want him to do. Giving directions doesn't have to sound demanding. If you want to set it up before hand, you can say something like, "Hey, I really enjoy doing this with you; I have a lot of fun doing it. But I want to try something different next time. When we do it in the future, I may ask you to do things a little differently, just to shake it up and see if we can both get even more enjoyment out of it than we already are."

That's a very non-threatening way to bring up the subject. He doesn't feel like he's being told he does a "bad job" when you guys mess around, and you can be able to direct him in a way that feels comfortable to you. It's perfectly okay to tell him things like, "move down just a little to the right," or "press harder right there;" there is nothing bad about asking for what you want, because you're in this for your pleasure, too, not just his.

Hopefully your boyfriend will be open and receptive to doing this a little bit differently. Remember that the key to a good physical relationship is openness and communication, so it's vital to be able to talk about these things. Hopefully you and your boyfriend can create a safe environment in which to explore your attraction towards one another in a way that is mutually pleasurable to you both.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to."
"I don't much care where-"
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go."

~The Chesire Cat to Alice~
  Send a message via Yahoo to DanceCommander  
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Jaguar Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 7th 2011, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iheartconverse19 View Post
What do u think would be the like nicest way to say it? I don't want to sound demanding and I don't want him to think that he's never pleasured me
If you're on the bottom, grab his hips and move him to where you want him and like it feels best for you. Be assertive.

What just happened?

(#11 (permalink)) Old
RedPanda. Offline
The Red Panda
Average Joe

Name: TJ

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 7th 2011, 08:56 AM

Or just tell him exactly where to do it. He won't feel threatened, part of sexual things is getting your partner off, and he will enjoy it more when he does get you off.

12:12 PM [Rob] Apart from when n**bs put stuff in their signatures.
12:12 PM [Rob] But then I edit the signatures, ban them, and initiate a full scale cover up.
  Send a message via AIM to RedPanda. Send a message via MSN to RedPanda.  
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
zumbaqueen2012 Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Mia

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 7th 2011, 07:16 PM

Dont be shy! Show him and guide him to where it feels good.
If you are comfortable with it, take some clothes off. You dont have to be completely naked just whatever you feel happy with.
  Send a message via MSN to zumbaqueen2012  
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 8th 2011, 01:43 AM

Thank you all for the continued advice! I'll have the opportunity to use it this coming Wednesday or friday

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Fill my heart with love.
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 8th 2011, 08:53 PM

Quote:
If you're on the bottom, grab his hips and move him to where you want him and like it feels best for you. Be assertive.
This. I completely agree.

Also, what I did, and would do again, is too literally take their hand and place it where u want him to be rubbing against. As long as your comfortable of course.

"When you've forgiven but you cant forget feels like your drowning but still got breath"

i love you.

(#15 (permalink)) Old
hey you beautiful <3
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: crystal stuart

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 9th 2011, 03:14 AM

yea use thinner matterial thts wht i did i got heaps of pleasure welcome to teenhelp

be brave lifes to short make the most of it add me on http://www.teenhelp.org/ it will do u wonders xxx :P
who ever knows christabel add this group xxx http://www.teenhelp.org/socialgroups...%27s+stalkers/
love crystal

havent self harmed for 4 months
this is my girlfriend http://www.teenhelp.org/users/holliex/

(#16 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 9th 2011, 03:25 AM

Thank y'all I'm like super excited for tomorrow now haha

(#17 (permalink)) Old
LittleMiss Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Christine

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 9th 2011, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apple_123 View Post
Take your clothes off and straddle him, its fun! And its innocent! I usually climb on top and rub the tip of his on me, I still have my virginity! Nothing wrong with you and your eventual husband having some fun!
I wouldn't say that it's completely innocent...

Also, you may still become pregnant by rubbing yourself on his penis without protection, not to mention you could get an STD - all without losing your virginity...

Happy to talk about anything and everything.
Send me a message any time, my proverbial door is open

Laughter is the best medicine
Q: What's the difference between a surgeon and God?
A: God doesn't think he's a surgeon.

2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
Cookie Monster(:<3
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Michelle-Leigh(:
Location: Under Your Bed With Your Cookies From Your Cookie Jar. D:

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 11th 2011, 02:10 AM

The first time me and my ex did this.. we both took our pants off and left our underwear on? lol that could help a little.

-EVERYTHING happens for a reason. There's nothing you can do to change it. It's just your fate. Whether it be stupid or not... It's your life. The way you handle it is the only control you have...

--October 16th, 2011: The day I got a second chance, the day I decided my life is worth living... <3

Smile! You ARE Beautiful!!!
---OperationBeautiful.com

HelpLINK Mentor since December 21st, 2011.
-----------------------

(#19 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 14th 2011, 02:49 AM

Well, we had another go at it today, I used some of the more innocent advice and had one of the best experiences!! however he decided later on that we were only thinking about DH so he wants to stop. WTF lol

(#20 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I can't get enough

Name: Cheye

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 14th 2011, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iheartconverse19 View Post
Well, we had another go at it today, I used some of the more innocent advice and had one of the best experiences!! however he decided later on that we were only thinking about DH so he wants to stop. WTF lol
I would love to maybe give advice on that but to be honest I have no clue what you mean by DH.

You are worth it keep-holdin-on.tumblr.com

"It's all well and good to apologize to me but if at the end of the day I still mean so little to you, then treat me like a puppy and leave me on the street you dumped me on, don't come back to pick me up just so you can drop me on the concrete again." -Cheye Masters

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)

Send a message via MSN to Tigerlily. Send a message via Yahoo to Tigerlily. Send a message via Skype™ to Tigerlily. 
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
HealingAngel Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Angie (or Ang)

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 14th 2011, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leochick123 View Post
I have no clue what you mean by DH.
DH = Dry Humping (don't worry, took me a sec to figure it out too! hahaha)
In other words... rather than them just thinking about sex they started to only thing about dry humping.

When You're At The End Of Your Rope...
Tie A Knot... and Hold On... <3
- . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . -
I think I kinda, sorta, maybe... mighttt just love him after all...
- . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . -
Settle precious, I know what you're going through,
Minutes before you got here, I was going to jump too...

(#22 (permalink)) Old
Ignite Offline
See the lightning in your eyes

Jeez, get a life!

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 14th 2011, 04:19 AM

How come he wants to stop? It's safe with clothes on. Without clothes, it is sort of risky, but just make sure privates are as far away as possible without avoiding pleasure. However, with clothes on, it can be very pleasurable and safe. My boyfriend and I did mostly this until we began to have sex two years into our relationship. We just wanted to take things slow! Are you only abstaining from vaginal intercourse, and still willing to do hand/oral, or is it all off limits?

The greatest mistake one can make is being afraid to make one.
Rest in Peace Peter.
  Send a message via MSN to Ignite  
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 14th 2011, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee❤ View Post
How come he wants to stop? It's safe with clothes on. Without clothes, it is sort of risky, but just make sure privates are as far away as possible without avoiding pleasure. However, with clothes on, it can be very pleasurable and safe. My boyfriend and I did mostly this until we began to have sex two years into our relationship. We just wanted to take things slow! Are you only abstaining from vaginal intercourse, and still willing to do hand/oral, or is it all off limits?
Well we haven't discussed hand/oral all that much so I Don't even know if it's off limits but he wanted to stop because he was afraid that's all we would do all the time and we'd stop just loving each other for who we are. Today he wrote and said he had been stupid when he said that and that we could still do dry humping. I'd like to actually discuss it in person with him to figure out what's rly going on.

(#24 (permalink)) Old
Fill my heart with love.
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 15th 2011, 08:50 PM

Discussing it in person defiantly sounds like a good idea! Maybe you all can figure out what boundaries to keep and find a comfy little compromise. Keep us posted

i love you.

(#25 (permalink)) Old
Jaguar Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 16th 2011, 07:08 AM

He's just a little uncertain what you're feelings are about it, and how he feels about it too, so talking about it is definitely in order. There's no reason that some sex play can't be part of a loving relationship just so it doesn't take the place of everything else. An orgasm is a powerful conditioning experience and having them with one you love brings you closer together. DH is fun to do, but let it lead to some other things which bring you closer together but don't necessarily have the overt sexual content, such as exchanging massages in your underwear, or showering together to give yourselves the chance to touch and see each all over. These are experiences that are normal and are the natural progression of intimate relationships.

What just happened?

(#26 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 22nd 2011, 05:06 AM

Well guys, with all we've discuss and the advice I was givin me and my bf just had the most amazing week!! Tonight and Friday night were the most intense and orgasms took place lol! We've talked about boundaries and we've decided DH can stay as well as giving hand w/clothes on. He's not quite ready to start taking things off yet but were only growing more and more in love

(#27 (permalink)) Old
Ignite Offline
See the lightning in your eyes

Jeez, get a life!

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 22nd 2011, 08:15 AM

That's wonderful! Communication is the key to any relationship, particularly when sexual feelings become involved. This is great news, congrats!

The greatest mistake one can make is being afraid to make one.
Rest in Peace Peter.
  Send a message via MSN to Ignite  
  (#28 (permalink)) Old
Fill my heart with love.
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Dry humping-more pleasure? - November 22nd 2011, 11:21 PM

Quote:
were only growing more and more in love
^
D'awww! That's adorable. Congrats on ur week and good luck with everything

i love you.

Closed Thread