TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   Non-PG13: Is there trouble getting in the first time? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t96382-there-trouble-getting-first-time/)

heather_tate19 March 3rd 2012 11:43 PM

Is there trouble getting in the first time?

I'm going to try to make this as clean as possible.

From what I hear, it seems like couples keep 'missing' their first time or try to have sex but it just doesn't happen (the mind and heart consensually say yes, but they body says no):hehe: kind of embarrassing. It might be because she's too tight or he's not hard enough.

So my to you question is, did you, or have you ever had a difficult time 'getting started'
I'm curious to know your story, if you have one, so feel free to share.

what else can cause this?

Sincerely Yours ♥ March 4th 2012 12:18 AM

Re: Is there trouble getting in the first time?

My first boyfriend & I had trouble getting it in the first time, because we were both virgins & didn't know what we were doing. Plus, I was extremely tight since I had never had sex & also didn't masturbate much. It took a while, but we eventually got it & that's all that matters :p

Harmony♥ March 4th 2012 01:36 AM

When I lost my virginity, my boyfriend wasn't able to get it in AT ALL. We tried and tried and tried, and it just wouldn't happen. It was embarrassing. More so for him than myself. It happened later on, but let's just say, THAT particular Valentine's Day is worth forgetting.

Pug Princess March 4th 2012 01:51 AM

It was a bit difficult for me first as well, even though the guy I was with was experienced.

Koharuchan March 4th 2012 02:01 AM

When I had sex the first time, we were both virgins and it actually went just fine.

Now, the guy I'm currently with was a different story. It was actually the first few times we tried; our problem was he couldn't get hard enough. We've since overcome that problem, but I think our first 3 attempts were unsuccessful.

Detective GokuMustang March 4th 2012 05:48 AM

I'll throw in a guys perspective, just for the giggles.

It's kind of hard to like...actually keep it in during. Sometimes it falls out, but it's not a problem. Just makes the guy extremely nervous and blush. (If he isn't already)

Unless the girls on top, then everything is usually fine. ^^;

aloharocker March 4th 2012 06:10 AM

I'm really... tight all the time and my boyfriend is larger than average so we have a hard time getting started EVERY time. So, yeah, I'd imagine that it'd be difficult the first couple of times. Foreplay and either natural or artificial lube are key to getting things ready.

dani99 March 4th 2012 06:17 AM

It was difficult my first time that I gave up, and the second time I tried it was hard but we got it to work.

SimpleSimon March 4th 2012 09:11 AM

The first time for everyone is always hard.. so to speak.. pun intended >.<

When you have sex for the first time (based on mine and my friend's personal experiences), you're brain is racing through a thousand thoughts per second, wondering what it's going to be like etc. All this can take away from the concentration of the task at hand, and "things" might not happen.
But either way, the second, or third, or tenth time can be the charm.

My first sexual experience was pretty hectic mainly because it was in the guest bedroom of my previous girlfriend's parent's house WHILE her parents were downstairs. This was good and bad.. The element of danger was pretty thrilling.. The element of me concentrating on keeping the noise down kept far more than just the "noise" down :( Needless to say, we waited for a better opportunity and made up for it!

bitesize March 4th 2012 11:10 AM

I'm petite and it took several tries. At least 4. I was worried I'd never be able to manage it but it finally happened with someone who was...on the smaller side, with plenty of lube and plenty of alcohol. :bleh:

L'espoir March 4th 2012 11:30 AM

ive never had a problem with it :p

Hollifire March 4th 2012 01:59 PM

My first time, we were both virgins, so it was a bit difficult. I was too tight & well he just didn't know what he was doing :bleh: After a few attempts though, it finally worked out. However, it wasn't the best sex ever since it hurt. Luckily sex for me is fine now :p

Beetlejuice March 4th 2012 04:15 PM

The first time we did it there were no problems whatsoever, despite both being virgins. It went really well, but I voted yes because I had a little trouble recently, nothing to do with him, I just....wasn't as able as I thought I was at the time I guess :L

Jaguar March 4th 2012 06:53 PM

Of 3 virgins I had sex with one had vaginismus, involuntary tightening of the vaginal muscle, and it was really difficult but lots of lube and patience made it happen. The other two there was no problem.

niente_ March 4th 2012 11:11 PM

i remember we got it in fine but as soon as we did he came and he couldn't help it.

Acheron March 4th 2012 11:52 PM

I had the opposite problem. I got into her just fine (although honestly, she was sort of loose), fucked her for a minute or so, then went soft. And the time we tried after that, I couldn't ejaculate.

Celtics12 March 5th 2012 07:35 AM

it was hard for me and my ex to do it the first time since she was a virgin still. we choose to in a private area and we had issues so the next day when noone was home we went to my house and the same thing we did that day we did this day in my room nothing changed only thing was it worked this time so it didn't make much sense to us.

DeadlySin March 5th 2012 12:13 PM

Yup, first three times I tried to lose my virginity they couldn't get in. Then everytime after that, even to this day, there is always a slight struggle to get in me...XD No matter the amount of lube.

xxxjustyouraveragegirlxxx March 6th 2012 04:46 PM

there was a small problem with me... i was too tight but it wasnt too bad and we managed to do it but it hurt alot and after too

Pale March 8th 2012 11:51 AM

My current girlfriend was a virgin so real tight, took like 3 tries and eventually it fit aha. Just needed lots of spit n stretchin.

SarSar91 March 8th 2012 09:00 PM

for me and my b/f we got it in eventually but he was my first so I was still tight, plus he's quite big too so took a few goes before it became pain free

HaleighDrew March 14th 2012 08:30 PM

The first (and only) time I tried to lose my virginity was with my on again- off again ex of 4 years.. He just wasn't hard enough. It was more embarrassing for him , obviously, but he kept wanting to try but it kinda ruined the mood. ( He was a virgin too) We broke up about a month later, and he went and had sex with some random....
that hurt haha.

EITHER WAY. YES. Most people have difficulities the first time :)