TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
KatNap Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Kat

Boobs getting smaller for no reason? - March 6th 2012, 10:34 PM

I've was a DD cup for a couple years. I haven't changed my diet, havn't lost weight or been exercising () and i'm still on the same birth control. I've gotten a lot of comments before about how my boobs have been quite large for my body. But now they've gone down to like..a very small C cup. What happened? I miss my boobs and feel very miserable about it. It's been like this for about two months, could my hormones just be outta whack? If my boobs stay this size for a while..i'm actually considering plastic surgery when i'm a little older. I loved my DD's.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! / The world forgetting, by the world forgot / Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! / Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Re: Boobs getting smaller for no reason? - March 6th 2012, 11:43 PM

Our boobs are constantly changing throughout our lives. Even though we typically stop puberty at the age of 18, we're always changing. It could be due to hormones or changes in diet like you suggested. It could even be the amount of hormones in your birth control. It may not have had any significance before, but that doesn't mean it never will.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  Send a message via AIM to Harmony♥  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Ignite Offline
Skittles Minion

Jeez, get a life!

Re: Boobs getting smaller for no reason? - March 7th 2012, 12:33 AM

Your body changes over time. This is not abnormal. I think this happened to me as well, I think I went down one size, and it's weird at first. However, plastic surgery is not the best option ever, it often causes a loss of sensation in your breasts which would not be fun. I would just try to get used to your new body, and at most, gaining a few pounds may help your breasts go up a size or two as well, if you are a weight where it would be healthy, as long as you gain the weight in a healthy way, not just eating big macs.

Stand before the people you fear and speak your mind
- even if your voice s h a k e s. -Maggie Kuhn

Rest in Peace Peter.
Skittlify
  Send a message via MSN to Ignite  
Closed Thread