TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
tashagray Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

URGENT HELP PLEASE - January 6th 2017, 05:59 PM

hi all me boyfriend had unprotected sex on January first , so we realized we messed up and went to pharmacy to ask for any EC pills and there wasn't any available but just yasmin pills
so i toke 2 pills after sex in 15 mins and she has been doing this since the past 6 days her period is expected to be by the 14 is there any risk of pregnancy ?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Iridescent. Offline
I've been here a while

Re: URGENT HELP PLEASE - January 6th 2017, 06:02 PM

We are not medical professionals so we can't give make any diagnosis. If you are really worried, then it's best to go to a doctor. It's a bit early to tell if she's pregnant, especially if she hasn't gotten her period yet and you had sex five days ago.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
~Abibliophobe~ Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: URGENT HELP PLEASE - January 7th 2017, 08:39 PM

When you have unprotected sex there is always a risk of pregnancy. I have never heard of taking Yasmin as an Emergency Contraceptive but if the pharmacist told you to do so then it might work.

However, by taking the pills it might cause her period to be late or not come this month so what you should do is have her take a pregnancy test two weeks after the last time you have had unprotected sex.

If she proves to be pregnant there are options available and if she is not pregnant I would suggest that she get on birth control or at least keep condoms handy.

Do you love books or are you having trouble finding books to read? Come check out my blog where I will discuss all things books:
https://abibliophobe1989.wordpress.com/blog/
If you like what you see please follow!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
PlasmaHam Offline
Not a n00b

Re: URGENT HELP PLEASE - January 8th 2017, 01:13 AM

There is always a chance of pregnancy when having sex, that's kinda the purpose of it. I suggest that if her period doesn't happen around the expected date, then to get some sort of pregnancy test done.

Closed Thread