TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
jhonyazrim Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

A suggestion for those who want kids. - April 4th 2017, 01:11 AM

If you are thinking of having a child, great, I wish you all the best, but before you go through with it, have your partner do a poo in a plastic container, and bring it to you, then sniff it. If you can not handle the smell, you are not ready for a baby.

While baby poo smells a lot less bad then adult poo, baby poo still smells pretty bad, if you can not handle the smell of your partners poo you are not ready to have a baby who will provide you with 3 or more pooy nappies a day for you to get stuck in to.

Just think could you really handle a crying infant, vomiting on you while blowing out their nappy so much you have a poo puddle in your lap, then you try and change them, and you find they got poo in their hair, "hor did you get poo in your hair" you ask yourself "how did you get poo in your hair" you ask the infant" who by now is covered in vomit, feces and has just peed on themselves and you, while you try to clean up the mess, now you got a screaming infant coverd in vomit, feces and urine, and you are covered in their vomit, feces and urine to, and all you want to do is to cry and scream and wish that tomorrow would come sooner.

Could you deal with that ?

for almost 14 years I have wished to be a father, but I have come to the realisation, I could not financially support my child / children on the benefits I get, or my partner. I am incapable of having a family that I can call my own, and as much as that makes me sad, I believe it is probably better for the child not to be born to me. What quality of life could I give a child, none, I get less then 700 a month out of that 300 is bills. That would not pay for decorating the nursery let alone buying nappies and baby food. And both nappies and Baby food, you can get for free each month, hardly a comfortable life style, for the kid of me and my partner.

This is why in one way I am glad I am unable to have a girlfriend, I can be impulsive and while I have a great deal of respect for women, if a lady asked me if I wanted children, I am just not sure how I would react, I know I would love a kid, and be a good father, but I having a partner carry a child through to birth for me, would not be fair on anyone, and it would definitely not be in the best interest of the child.

This is why I decided to remain a Bachelor;
1. I can not support a family of my own financially
2. It is better for my unborn offspring to remain unborn
3. When I say I would not harm or wish harm to come to any lady, by my own principles that means I would not impregnate a lady.

Just remember to think about this, before doing anything rash.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
lennarthedlund Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: A suggestion for those who want kids. - April 5th 2017, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonyazrim View Post
If you are thinking of having a child, great, I wish you all the best, but before you go through with it, have your partner do a poo in a plastic container, and bring it to you, then sniff it. If you can not handle the smell, you are not ready for a baby.

While baby poo smells a lot less bad then adult poo, baby poo still smells pretty bad, if you can not handle the smell of your partners poo you are not ready to have a baby who will provide you with 3 or more pooy nappies a day for you to get stuck in to.

Just think could you really handle a crying infant, vomiting on you while blowing out their nappy so much you have a poo puddle in your lap, then you try and change them, and you find they got poo in their hair, "hor did you get poo in your hair" you ask yourself "how did you get poo in your hair" you ask the infant" who by now is covered in vomit, feces and has just peed on themselves and you, while you try to clean up the mess, now you got a screaming infant coverd in vomit, feces and urine, and you are covered in their vomit, feces and urine to, and all you want to do is to cry and scream and wish that tomorrow would come sooner.

Could you deal with that ?

for almost 14 years I have wished to be a father, but I have come to the realisation, I could not financially support my child / children on the benefits I get, or my partner. I am incapable of having a family that I can call my own, and as much as that makes me sad, I believe it is probably better for the child not to be born to me. What quality of life could I give a child, none, I get less then 700 a month out of that 300 is bills. That would not pay for decorating the nursery let alone buying nappies and baby food. And both nappies and Baby food, you can get for free each month, hardly a comfortable life style, for the kid of me and my partner.

This is why in one way I am glad I am unable to have a girlfriend, I can be impulsive and while I have a great deal of respect for women, if a lady asked me if I wanted children, I am just not sure how I would react, I know I would love a kid, and be a good father, but I having a partner carry a child through to birth for me, would not be fair on anyone, and it would definitely not be in the best interest of the child.

This is why I decided to remain a Bachelor;
1. I can not support a family of my own financially
2. It is better for my unborn offspring to remain unborn
3. When I say I would not harm or wish harm to come to any lady, by my own principles that means I would not impregnate a lady.

Just remember to think about this, before doing anything rash.
Thanks for reminding us and sharing your thoughts this lightened me up a lot

Closed Thread