TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

(#1 (permalink)) Old
bentastic Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

urgent, help! - December 5th 2017, 10:27 PM

My girlfriend maaturbted me, and after I released sperm I quickly wash my hand, I just washed it for a few seconds and with a water, after that I quickly fingered my girlfriend, is it possible to get her pregnabt? We are worried, so we taked pregnancy test when it ia two weeks after I ejaculted, (BTW SHES IRREGULAR PERIOD)

Exact 2 WEEKS AFTER, we taked pregnancy test, it says NEGATIVE
but still she didn't have her period, we're so worried so we planned in 3rd week we will take again.
Uhmm when it was 3 week we bpught again and it says NEGATIVE. We're relieved at that time. But still we are worried because she can't have her period until now. Its been 2 and a half month after we have that ejaculating thing and her lower abdumen is slighty bigger that usual, I ask her why she says that if ypu don't have you peis that true? riod for a months it is growing true? I just watched a video a time lapse of a prenant women and her abdomen and my girlfriends is the same shown in the video for the 12 week. Hellpp!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
DanceCommander Offline
Don't Panic
Outside, huh?

Name: Jordan

Re: urgent, help! - December 6th 2017, 02:05 AM

If you took two pregnancy tests after the incident occurred (an incident which, by the way, is very unlikely to have caused pregnancy in the first place) and both said negative then your girlfriend is not pregnant. There are many reasons why a girl might miss her period, one of which is stress. Her bodily appearance could also change for many reasons; keep in mind that even if she was pregnant (which she's not) she would not necessarily look the same at 12 weeks as other women do because everyone is different.

Your girlfriend is not pregnant, but if you are truly concerned your girlfriend should call her PCP and schedule an exam/blood test. Most likely the PCP won't even prescribe the tests if you tell her two pregnancy tests were negative, but if it will put your mind at ease it's worth asking.

And please, PLEASE- if you're going to be sexual with your girlfriend, make sure you're using some form of contraceptives, preferably a secondary form in addition to condoms. That way you'll both have less stress if something doesn't go as planned.

Good luck.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to."
"I don't much care where-"
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go."

~The Chesire Cat to Alice~
  Send a message via Yahoo to DanceCommander  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
~Abibliophobe~ Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: urgent, help! - December 6th 2017, 02:27 AM

I agree with Jordan, if you two are concerned she should get into the doctor. The doctor might not run any pregnancy tests if they find out you have already done two and they were negative but they might be willing to try and help you all try and figure out why she is not having her period. The fact is that there are plenty of people who miss their period and talking to a doctor about it is the best way to go about getting it resolved.

Best regards.

Do you love books or are you having trouble finding books to read? Come check out my blog where I will discuss all things books:
https://abibliophobe1989.wordpress.com/blog/
If you like what you see please follow!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
bentastic Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: urgent, help! - December 6th 2017, 01:01 PM

She feel nausea, her nausea is ON AND OFF, sometimes she has and sometimes not, but now, this day, this whole day, she feel dizzy and tired.Im so worried, please reply asap T.T. and we cant afford to go to doctor, were jist 17 and 16 . I am planning to try a pregnancy test in saturday

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Paroxysm Offline
hug your cat right meow

Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Delwen

Re: urgent, help! - December 6th 2017, 01:20 PM

I don't think she is pregnant, maybe she is sick with something else.

breathe. it's just a bad day, not a bad life.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Outside, huh?

Name: Holly

Re: urgent, help! - December 6th 2017, 02:06 PM

I agree with what's already been said. It's unlikely that sperm would've survived since you briefly washed your hands before fingering her. That and the fact that she has already had two negative pregnancy test results, and symptoms of pregnancy don't often show up until at least six weeks, so the symptoms that your girlfriend is experiencing is likely due to something else. Perhaps the symptoms are because of her irregular period?

Also, if possible, it's best that your girlfriend gets on some form of birth control so that you'll have less to worry about when engaging in sexual activity.

HelpLINK Mentor ~HelpLINK Moderator~Forum Moderator ~Live Help access
Feel free to PM me! Even if I cant help, Im always going to listen <3

(#7 (permalink)) Old
.Brittany. Offline
AKA Reckless Emotion

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Brittany

Re: urgent, help! - December 6th 2017, 04:59 PM

I would like to point out, you had a similar thread about this a couple months ago, this situation isn't any different. Here's the Link to your other post

If she has taken two pregnancy tests, and they were both negative, then the chances are VERY slim that she's pregnant. Sperm can't survive very long outside of the body, and the fact that you washed it off makes the chanes a lot less. Now, since this is the second time you've been concerned about it, I highly recommend that you two look into birth control options. If she needs parent approval to get it (which in my province, once you're 16 you don't) then she can just say it's for her period.

You are braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think.

HelpLINK Mentor | Live Help Mentor | Article Editor
Forum & Chat Moderator

(#8 (permalink)) Old
TruCrypt1997 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: urgent, help! - December 12th 2017, 11:24 PM

I wouldn't think shes pregnant based on the story.