TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ashleyinlovex3 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ashley

Unhappy Am I is it all in my head? - April 14th 2010, 10:36 PM

Okay so me and my boyfriend last saturday for the first had physical contact, he precumed when he took it out to show me and i was touching it & then like a while after i think i touched myself...n he used a condom before even touching me with it. Like sunday i was okay Monday i was sick from the pollen & not feeling well & my stomach cramps n hurts off n on, i think it maybe from the fact for spring break me n my friend all we ate was sugar, i never finish anything that wasnt sugar. Thts how it is now if its not sugar i cant finish it! Last month my period came this week (i think) n it hasnt come yet, it may come the two weeks or in the next four days...i feel hot but probably because my house is always hot & ive been tired lately...am i juss trippin? Should i have waited to see if i missed a period first before asking?? I really wanna know because this would be very tragidious to both of us if i am & our parents find out!! Please help!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Am I is it all in my head? - April 14th 2010, 10:54 PM

Wait to see if you miss your period. Pregnancy symptoms do not start this early, so don't freak out about feeling sick or hot or anything like that. Also, I think it's fairly unlikely that you are pregnant from what you did. But just wait for your period to be sure.

And you may want to consider going on some sort of hormonal contraception method, like the pill? I'm not sure where you are, but in Australia, you can get it without your parents' permission at 16. It just means that you won't have to worry about pregnancy. And start to keep a track of your periods, so you can learn your cycle and will be able to tell if your period is actually late.

PM me!

Dreaming about the day
When you wake up and find
That what you're looking for
Has been here the whole time.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
ashleyinlovex3 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ashley

Re: Am I is it all in my head? - April 14th 2010, 11:12 PM

I wanted to doc the days but the weeks change. Before i started getting a little more weight on my i used to miss periods maybe cusz i was so skinny back then. Like sometimes it starts the 2nd week then the 3rd then the 4th n back to the 3rd for a couple of months n comes at the end the month something like that. I think my blood pressure is low because of all the sugar me n my friends ate & all the satruated fat. Im not as big as my friend is so it didnt affect her but me tryna keep up with her i think i got sick because of it...everytime lately since sunday everytime i eat something sweet i feel so much better..but if i eat something thats not sweet i spit it out & sometimes throw it away from when i just got it & picked over it, i know this is not dealin with this topic but i wanna know so i can fix this & im kinda more sure now im not either if he didnt touch me with it without the condom what should i be worried about..?

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Steph-O
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Stephanie

Re: Am I is it all in my head? - April 15th 2010, 03:07 AM

If he actually didn't make contact with you... then most likely you aren't pregnant. Also even if you got cum on your fingers, Sperm dies very shortly after it's exposed to oxygen. Chances are that you are probably tired because of the diet. My advice is to slow down on the sugar... it's easy to get addicted to. Try eating fruit instead of sugary snacks. It will help you curb your cravings and expose your body more to the natural sugars. Also just do your best to finish regular meals. Eat balanced meals... and Fiber. That will amek you feel fuller longer. Good luck babe.

Like a diet of the mind, I just choose not to indulge certain appetites; like my appetite for patterns; perhaps my appetite to imagine and to dream. - A Beautiful Mind

I met Steven October 3rd, 2008. We've been practically inseperable ever since. ♥
  Send a message via AIM to darkinnocenteyes Send a message via Skype™ to darkinnocenteyes 
Closed Thread