TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Ophelia Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

playing with fire.... - June 5th 2010, 01:43 AM

I'm a virgin (technically) but I have lots of fun with my boyfriend doing everything else. One of these extracurricular activities has me a bit nervous...... We'll be in nothing but undergarments (cotton panties and silk boxers) and grind together until we both orgasm. I always feel a bit soaked down there after too.... but sperm can't go through two layers of clothing right? Basically the question of this thread is to find out if I'm unreasonably paranoid about possible pregnancy. Have you ever known someone to get knocked up this way?

Thanks

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Re: playing with fire.... - June 5th 2010, 02:12 AM

It's not likely that you'll get pregnant, but if it's something you're worried about, why not go on birth control?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Ophelia Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: playing with fire.... - June 5th 2010, 02:42 AM

I'm planning on it actually before I go back to school in the fall... I'm just nervous right now.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Re: playing with fire.... - June 5th 2010, 03:49 AM

Your chances of getting pregnant are very slim, but you can always take a test to be sure. It's a great idea for you to go on birth control

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?

Name: Holly

Re: playing with fire.... - June 5th 2010, 03:50 AM

I would bet money that you are not pregnant.

Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."
  Send a message via Yahoo to Algernon  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
DarkSeph Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Liam

Re: playing with fire.... - June 5th 2010, 08:43 AM

Technically it possibly could, although chances are very slim. Cloth isn't exactly the best protection though. If you want to be 100% risk free it might be worth using birth control or ask your bf to use a condom during those kind of activities.
  Send a message via MSN to DarkSeph  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Jaguar Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Stephen Davis

Re: playing with fire.... - June 5th 2010, 03:00 PM

The end of his penis would have to be so close to the opening of your vagina when he ejaculates that there could be some mixture of his semen with your vaginal fluid. You say you have some clothes on when you do it, I assume that means underwear as he would have to go home with a big wet spot on his pants otherwise.

Usually grinding like this is with the shaft of his penis rubbing against so when he orgasms, the semen is not very close to the vagina. Unless you cuddle afterward with your wet spots pressed together, getting pregnant this way is about impossible. If you do press your wet spots together for a while, it is remotely possible that a sperm cell could swim through a couple of layers of thin fabric such as underwear are made of, but you would have to press together for a while and then keep the wet underwear on long enough for a sperm cell to make the swim. I would say in that case it would be unlikely but not absolutely impossible that you could get pregnant.

Just remember, that wet spot on his underwear is what gives you babies, so be careful with it.

What just happened?

Closed Thread