TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
MaggzB Offline
I love him so much <3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Maggie

Unhappy miscarriage - August 25th 2011, 07:57 PM

so a few weeks ago i found out i was pregnant which caused a fight with me nd my fiance and we split for like a week but are now back together last week i found out i had misscarried and my parents found out that i was pregnant from a family member i had asked advice from i told them i misscarried but my dad insists that im still pregnant. i was about 8-9 weeks and when i found out my fiance and i cryed yes we are only 18 but its difficult we had names picked out. we believe it was going to be a girl so we decided on Carli Ann.

since i found out every time i see a baby or walk threw walmart and see baby items i tear up and have to leave and call my fiance [ we live separetely at the moment cause i am in the military ] i go see him next week and it gunna be the first time i will see him since july 14th im excieted but i still get really depressed when i think see or hear about babys. i dont want to ruin my time with him because of my emotions.

any adivce or anything. this was mostly just a rant about things lol

i love you <3
  Send a message via AIM to MaggzB Send a message via MSN to MaggzB Send a message via Yahoo to MaggzB Send a message via Skype™ to MaggzB 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: miscarriage - August 25th 2011, 08:11 PM

Hey Maggie, I'm sorry you had to go through a miscarriage

I completely understand how you are feeling right now and I know how hard it is to see babies, baby toys, clothes, etc. without wanting to cry.

In my opinion, that just proves that you would have been a great mother because you care so much about the well being of your children.

It takes a long time to feel at ease with a miscarriage and you probably will never "get over it." It's an unfortunate situation that 1/4 women go through. (Don't quote me, I'm not sure of exact numbers).

With me, to feel at ease, I wrote my my little girl for a year and a half. Then I lost my little boy and I write to both of them. On the day I lost them (I say it's their birthdays) I set off a balloon. 12/9 - I set off a pink one for my little girl. 7/21 - I will set a blue one off for my little boy. I honor their memory and what they were to me.

Those are just some of the ideas. Feel free to message me if you'd like more or any other advice.

Carli Ann is a beautiful name, by the way.

Take care <3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
MaggzB Offline
I love him so much <3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Maggie

Re: miscarriage - August 25th 2011, 08:35 PM

thats a cute thing with the ballons i just dont wanna be sad when i see my fiance next week and idk what to do :/

i love you <3
  Send a message via AIM to MaggzB Send a message via MSN to MaggzB Send a message via Yahoo to MaggzB Send a message via Skype™ to MaggzB 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: miscarriage - August 25th 2011, 08:40 PM

Since you wrote back on here, I'll reply back

If you don't want to be sad, don't. You control your emotions. I know it's much easier said than done but practice it. Try to think positive and stay strong so you can focus on seeing your fiance next week.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Never Forget Hope
I can't get enough

Name: Kelly

Re: miscarriage - August 25th 2011, 09:37 PM

Hey, I can relate too. I had a miscarriage under 2 months ago.

It is hard to deal with, but with support it can be easier. Do something, as Brittany suggested, to commemorate her. Write to her. Talk to her aloud. Talk about her to your fiance.

It doesn't have to be sad to see him. Do something special together when you see him, something really fun. You can talk about Carli and mourn together, but then remind yourselves you have each other and you have to keep going. So have fun, enjoy being together. Mourn when you feel the need to.

Feel free to talk to me anytime.
Kelly

(#6 (permalink)) Old
iHEAVENn Offline
.:Try Forever:.
I've been here a while

Name: Amy

Re: miscarriage - August 26th 2011, 04:06 PM

I'm sorry you're going through this.
Can you get in to counseling?

Yeah you're only 18 but so what, losing a child hurts. I hope you're doing okay and am here if you need to talk

.:6:21 a.m.:.
.:12-01-2007:.
.:Logan Jacob:.

Baby HunterComing 7/12/14
My Everything

I support Project Linus!
Let Go Laughing
"It took a pair of soft blue eyes, and a smile so sweet.. to make me reach up high, and really dig down deep.."

Closed Thread