TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
hoaiken90 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Pre-cum + fingering - March 8th 2012, 06:46 PM

Me and my boyfriend have never had intercourse (I'm still a virgin), but we do mutually masturbate each other regularly. Normally it is fun for the both of us and virtually worry free. He always fingers me (my pants and panties are pulled up - he puts his hands inside my pants to finger me) first, and after I climax, he pulls down his pants and I give him a hand job. Like I said, usually it's a no biggie situation, and a situation that is darn near impossible to result in pregnancy. However, the other night, something different went down. I wasn't particularly worried at the time, but as time has passed (about 12 days), I've been having all these thoughts and second guessing things, which has led me to being CONSTANTLY stressed and worried for the past week that I am pregnant.

The last time we did this, he had his hands down my pants and was fingering me as usual... Things were going great. However, I noticed that about 3 times, he took his hands out of my pants and touched his penis, then immediately began to finger me again. At first, I thought that he was touching his penis over his pants... However, after, I realized that his penis was out, and that he was most likely touching his bare penis and then fingering me. I know that he produces pre-cum. I guess I'm worried that some pre-cum was transferred from his fingers to my vagina. I'm almost 100% sure that he urinated before all of this happened... and that would have flushed any leftover sperm from his last ejaculation out. So, most likely there wasn't even any sperm at all in his pre-cum. At this point, he had not ejaculated at all. And, I don't even know if there was pre-cum, but he had an erection, so I'm sure there was.

I've been told that there really isn't too much of a pregnancy risk from what had happened. And that most likely, even though he was fingering me directly after touching his penis, most of the pre-cum would have been wiped on the inside of my pants, therefore making it even less likely that I would have had a risk bc sperm are so delicate.

The only problem is I am late for my period. I mean, I'm not super regular. Sometimes it comes a little early, and sometimes it's a little late. But, I'm now on day 32 of my cycle, and I am FREAKING OUT! Literally, all I have been thinking about is this and I am stressed beyond belief. And, I'm not really having any symptoms that would suggest that my period is coming. I have noticed a slightly yellow tinged discharge dried in my panties... and my lower back has been hurting. But, for all I know, the discharge is just normal, everyday discharge and the lower back pain could be from having a job that requires me to stand up for hours at a time or something equally strenuous on my back.

Anyways... I'm just scared. Do you guys have any advice or something that could ease my mind? Thanks in advance for any help.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Re: Pre-cum + fingering - March 8th 2012, 07:25 PM

I understand your worry, however, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Pre-cum itself DOES NOT contain sperm. The only time it can is if there was any left over sperm in the urethra from a previous ejaculation. Since you mentioned he may have urinated before this happened, it's likely it was just pre-cum, with no sperm in it itself.

Now, the fact that you're stressing, worrying and freaking out that you're pregnant is probably what causing your period to be late. 12 days is still a bit too early to know if you're pregnant or not, and you wouldn't be experiencing any pregnancy symptoms just yet. The back pain, and discharge are signs that your period is near, however the constant worrying and stressing is probably making your period out of whack. The simplest things can make our periods go off course, like changing out diets. Right now, it's best to relax and try not to worry about it.

As I said, it's only been 12 days so it's a bit too early to test. You probably wouldn't get an accurate result on a pregnancy test if you were to take one. Usually, you wait 14 days before you can test and since it's coming up pretty soon, I would suggest that you get to the store and buy a test to take in the next few days. I'd recommend buying a test that has 2 or more tests in them, so if you take one and it comes out negative or positive, but want to make sure a second time, you have that extra test(s). The only way to know for sure what's going on is to take the test. Not only will it tell you if your fears are true or not, but it's going to help ease your mind.

If the test comes out negative, and your period still doesn't come, you might want to consult your doctor to make sure things are going okay down there. Also, if this is something you might be interested in, talk to them about birth control, the different types and how it could help you. Birth control not only helps protect you against pregnancy, but it also helps regulate your periods so you know or at least have some idea of when it's going to rear it's ugly head for the month.

Also, here are some tips on taking pregnancy tests, if and when you decide to take one:
  • Check the expiration date. I've noticed that they are usually on the side of the packaging where you open it. If the date has passed, inform an associate of the store that way they can remove any expired tests from the shelves.
  • Take the test first thing in the morning, when you first wake up and use the bathroom. The hCG hormone, or pregnancy hormone, is most potent in the mornings, and it gives you the best, most accurate results.
  • Read the directions thoroughly. You don't want to miss anything, and end up getting a false result.

I wish you the best of luck with this, and if you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to add them here or to private message me with any more concerns!

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  Send a message via AIM to Harmony♥  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
hoaiken90 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Pre-cum + fingering - March 9th 2012, 01:47 AM

Thank you SO much for your quick response. It meant a lot, and also helped to calm me a bit. I'm just going to try and relax, and see if my period comes. I'm going give it a few more days (like I said, I'm on day 32 of my cycle... I'm going to give it until day 36), and if I haven't started by then, I'll try and work up the nerve to take a HPT. I just have a generally weird feeling in my abdominal area... But, really, I think it's from the stress and I'm just over analyzing everything. So, yeah.

One more question, though: a friend at work told me there are certain foods and stuff that can make your period come faster... She told me to take Vitamin C with ascorbic acid. Have you heard anything about this? If so, have you heard it was safe to do? I'm a little bit afraid to try it.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Re: Pre-cum + fingering - March 9th 2012, 01:52 AM

From what I've read, taking Vitamin C with ascorbic acids has been known to work, but it might not work for you. Everyone reacts differently to different things, and I wouldn't suggest that you take them, especially since you're worried about pregnancy as well.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  Send a message via AIM to Harmony♥  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
palsoma76 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Pre-cum + fingering - March 9th 2012, 07:34 PM

Thanks nice tips...it will help me a lot

Closed Thread