TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

LGBTQ+, Sexuality and Gender Identity This forum is for you to explore your sexuality and identity, whatever that may be.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
TVC17 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,550, Level: 9 Points: 4,550, Level: 9 Points: 4,550, Level: 9

I don't feel like I belong with lgbt people though? - March 20th 2016, 12:55 AM

I mean I am bisexual I liked having sex with a guy. But I am not quite slike the ones I've seen. I don't really act like that I just went to like a place for like youth who are lgbt. And they were very different. And like I'm also kind in a weird way like I'm religious. Like I like to go to church I love the bible. I know that this is basically wrong but that's just how I was before I found out I was bisexual?
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

I can't get enough

Name: Sam
Pronouns: she/her

Points: 40,752, Level: 29 Points: 40,752, Level: 29 Points: 40,752, Level: 29

Re: I don't feel like I belong with lgbt people though? - March 23rd 2016, 06:14 PM

Hey there,

First of all, there is no right or wrong way to be when you're a member of the LGBTQ+ community. I'm a lesbian and, when I first started accepting that, I felt very similar to the way you do right now because I'm a very feminine person and the image people tend to associate with lesbians is that of butch lesbians. But, the LGBTQ+ community is incredibly diverse. There are people with all kinds of personalities and, the more involved you get with the community as a whole, you'll find people that you click with. Just know that there is no specific way to act and that your sexuality is a part of who you are, not something that comes with a rulebook for you to follow.

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie
Closed Thread